Mordhau

Triternion's official statement in regards to recent events

957 303

@KIWI said:
Would unironically be hype for Indian weapons and armour tbh. Maybe even for the devs to expand their time frame scope to include antiquity period stuff for muh full RP.
Speaking of, can we have the 2 eye hole aventail and helm as shown in this pic please?varangian_guard - Copy.jpg

I just want a Gladius

1 7

@OfficialStuffMinus said:
If you still don't get it, people play Mordhau to get a very realistic medieval combat simulator that is both enjoyable and accurate. It would not be accurate to see Blacks and Females running around the battlefield. The game is already nearing perfection, without the addition of these other details.

LOL

Realistic and accurate?

Remember the ninja turtle knights of Prague?
The Mario brothers formation?
The rogue glacier palisade shield skaters?
The famous treehouse struggle of Hastings?
The mix of weapons and armors from different centuries and countries of origin?
Daggers being able to hurt by contacting any point of armor? Spears with an equivalent hitbox on the shaft compared to the tip?

957 303

@Dodger2178f3428313457f said:

@OfficialStuffMinus said:
If you still don't get it, people play Mordhau to get a very realistic medieval combat simulator that is both enjoyable and accurate. It would not be accurate to see Blacks and Females running around the battlefield. The game is already nearing perfection, without the addition of these other details.

LOL

Realistic and accurate?

Remember the ninja turtle knights of Prague?
The Mario brothers formation?
The rogue glacier palisade shield skaters?
The famous treehouse struggle of Hastings?
The mix of weapons and armors from different centuries and countries of origin?
Daggers being able to hurt by contacting any point of armor? Spears with an equivalent hitbox on the shaft compared to the tip?

as Treehouse Commander of the 75th Mario Ninja Turtle Knight Glacier Rouges i find this offensive

1 3
  • 14 Jul
 PSioN

Now, this is fucking hilarious. I love it how whenever one side loses an argument they screech "SJW" or "Libtard" while whenever the other side loses an argument they wail "Xenophobe" or "Homophobe". As long as this trash talk stays on the forums and not in-game, I'm all for it.

To Triternon, just do whatever the fuck you want at this point. Take American politics as an example. There will never be a solution that will appease both sides of the aisle. Therefore, y'all should use your own judgment from this point on. This topic is no longer (and honestly probably never was) a debate on how the game should be managed. It is merely a mud-slinging fest for people of all political ideologies to participate in.

Knight 7702 14180
  • 14 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@PSioN said:
Now, this is fucking hilarious. I love it how whenever one side loses an argument they screech "SJW" or "Libtard" while whenever the other side loses an argument they wail "Xenophobe" or "Homophobe". As long as this trash talk stays on the forums and not in-game, I'm all for it.

To Triternon, just do whatever the fuck you want at this point. Take American politics as an example. There will never be a solution that will appease both sides of the aisle. Therefore, y'all should use your own judgment from this point on. This topic is no longer (and honestly probably never was) a debate on how the game should be managed. It is merely a mud-slinging fest for people of all political ideologies to participate in.

1 0

Great news! Looking forward to female models, i will make several female characters myself, not only historical characters but also custom ones and fictional cosplays. And good thing the toggle thing is not a thing, that would mess up so bad the customization! (i want to do a Rapunzel cosplay, barefoot, with pink dress and with frying pans, a gender toggle would basically turn my Rapunzel into literally a dude in a dress)

I love how the same people who go full ''i'm not sexist, BUT wahmen should not be added bicuz not hIsToRiCaL'' are then fine with:

-Shrek cosplays
-Super Mario cosplays
-Ninja Turtle cosplays
-Obi-Wan cosplays
-Game of Thrones cosplays
-Santa Claus cosplays
-Hitler cosplays
-Jesus Christ cosplays
-Other fantasy/fiction movies/series/games cosplays
-Mixing up weapons and pieces of armor that are several centuries apart and from different world regions

If you want a hIsToRiCaL game, then customization would not even be a thing. You would have a limited amount of already full built up armor set ups made based on museum pieces and historical drawings, and that would be it.

Ah, and i am a white, male, straight, right-wing conservative guy, so don't come at me with your ''bruh you are a SJW libtard'' bullshit for wanting and welcoming female models ingame ^^

43 32
  • 15 Jul
 Alasdair

Then what the bloody fuck are you conserving? you are simply agreeing and amplifying your opposition's ideas. You can't be for equality, against racism, sexism and then say "but I'm not leftist sjw" while you believe everything they do. Call a spade a spade. if you believe in equality, you are a leftist. it's both a historical game as it is cartoonish and flexible it doesn't have to be exact no ones asking for that they are asking for it to not go woke with forced diversity, and censorship. It's about both realism, gameplay, community and identity. Torn banner already tried to make an ahistorical melee fps called mirage with no eurocentric aesthetics it failed and now they are making chivalry 2 to try to make back their losses.

Knight 7702 14180
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Alasdair said:
You can't be for equality, against racism, sexism and then say "but I'm not leftist sjw" while you believe everything they do.

this has to be trolling, I can't fathom how someone could be this stupid

957 303

@SPANISHAVENGER said:
Great news! Looking forward to female models, i will make several female characters myself, not only historical characters but also custom ones and fictional cosplays. And good thing the toggle thing is not a thing, that would mess up so bad the customization! (i want to do a Rapunzel cosplay, barefoot, with pink dress and with frying pans, a gender toggle would basically turn my Rapunzel into literally a dude in a dress)

I love how the same people who go full ''i'm not sexist, BUT wahmen should not be added bicuz not hIsToRiCaL'' are then fine with:

-Shrek cosplays
-Super Mario cosplays
-Ninja Turtle cosplays
-Obi-Wan cosplays
-Game of Thrones cosplays
-Santa Claus cosplays
-Hitler cosplays
-Jesus Christ cosplays
-Other fantasy/fiction movies/series/games cosplays
-Mixing up weapons and pieces of armor that are several centuries apart and from different world regions

If you want a hIsToRiCaL game, then customization would not even be a thing. You would have a limited amount of already full built up armor set ups made based on museum pieces and historical drawings, and that would be it.

Ah, and i am a white, male, straight, right-wing conservative guy, so don't come at me with your ''bruh you are a SJW libtard'' bullshit for wanting and welcoming female models ingame ^^

Obiwan couldwork tho

59 28
  • 15 Jul
 Odd

@SWSeriousMike said:
Well, if it has been said many times and you say it yourself, it can't be wrong and stupid, can it?

Well of course it can.

Knight 3300 6760
  • 15 Jul
 Bodkin

They probably still probably get going and I should have told you about running into the guy with the midget right to the heart of each other just started laughing and pissed all over himself he was laughing so hard he can't build a floor pissed all over the floor the pedal to floor awesome.
Haha midget funny guy arab come big fight lots of rainbows mean girl we just started laughing fun time BOOM big bang reset kinda funny bad thing happen wake up in ghana put to work i fix sink make bad cash fly to thailand haha good time

Knight 2258 4070
  • 15 Jul
 Runagate

@Bodkin said:
They probably still probably get going and I should have told you about running into the guy with the midget right to the heart of each other just started laughing and pissed all over himself he was laughing so hard he can't build a floor pissed all over the floor the pedal to floor awesome.
Haha midget funny guy arab come big fight lots of rainbows mean girl we just started laughing fun time BOOM big bang reset kinda funny bad thing happen wake up in ghana put to work i fix sink make bad cash fly to thailand haha good time

1555239777427.jpg

853 639
  • 15 Jul
 esturias

@Alasdair said:
You can't be for equality, against racism, sexism and then say "but I'm not leftist sjw" while you believe everything they do. Call a spade a spade. if you believe in equality, you are a leftist.

No idea whom you are talking to, but what you wrote there is indeed nonsense. BIG nonsense. Please get a bit more education, then you might understand that there isn't just black and white and that a few ideas about certain things don't automatically make you belong to an extreme group at one side of the spectrum.
Besides that, can we finally stop with this dumb political nonsense? We are still talking about a goddamn computergame!

And no, the game still isn't historical.

Mercenary 83 73

You guys still talk about women or not? I mean let's talk about sth far more interesting:

How cool would it be to ride on a freakin bear instead of a lame horse? Let's add bears and remove horses.

1465 1555

This the bear thread:
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/18306/wojtek-the-bear-hero/

Feel free to bump it anytime.

Knight 240 1078
  • 15 Jul
 Corsario

@OΛ ¦ WienerSchnitzel said:
You guys still talk about women or not? I mean let's talk about sth far more interesting:

How cool would it be to ride on a freakin bear instead of a lame horse? Let's add bears and remove horses.

I agree. This game isn't historical (see shrek and mario cosplays), so we should be able to do so. The animal-loving movement is a potential target audience and deserves some attention too.

853 639
  • 15 Jul
 esturias

Bears are boring, too.
What about Llamas? Or... even better: Why not obstinate donkeys instead of horses? Randomly changing direction and stopping right in front of an enemy. Oh... and only half as fast as a horse of course. Would perfectly balance the whole thing.

43 32
  • 15 Jul
 Alasdair

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Alasdair said:
You can't be for equality, against racism, sexism and then say "but I'm not leftist sjw" while you believe everything they do.

Being reactionary doesn't work you have to be proactive and revolutionary. Grifters shouldn't be allowed to feel comfortable or safe when they try to undermine and subvert and run ops like that they need to be called out. It's not fooling anyone that's read the thread.

@esturias said:

@Alasdair said:
You can't be for equality, against racism, sexism and then say "but I'm not leftist sjw" while you believe everything they do. Call a spade a spade. if you believe in equality, you are a leftist.

No idea whom you are talking to, but what you wrote there is indeed nonsense. BIG nonsense. Please get a bit more education, then you might understand that there isn't just black and white and that a few ideas about certain things don't automatically make you belong to an extreme group at one side of the spectrum.
Besides that, can we finally stop with this dumb political nonsense? We are still talking about a goddamn computergame!

And no, the game still isn't historical.

Of course, You have a vested interest in defending subversive grifters they aren't a threat they are a vaccine that immunizes revolution. When your side is actually challenged maps change and swarms of subversives are purged for their crimes against the people. The conversation will stop whenever you stop lying, and you genuinely present your opinions respectfully like anyone else.

853 639
  • 15 Jul
 esturias

@Alasdair said:
Of course, You have a vested interest in defending subversive grifters they aren't a threat they are a vaccine that immunizes revolution. When your side is actually challenged maps change and swarms of subversives are purged for their crimes against the people. The conversation will stop whenever you stop lying, and you genuinely present your opinions respectfully like anyone else.

I have absoltely no clue what you are trying to say there. Whom are you talking about? who is the "you" in your posts?
I sense massive delusion...

Knight 7702 14180
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Alasdair said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Alasdair said:

Being reactionary doesn't work you have to be proactive and revolutionary. Grifters shouldn't be allowed to feel comfortable or safe when they try to undermine and subvert and run ops like that they need to be called out. It's not fooling anyone that's read the thread.

I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean or how it relates to you equating what I quoted with being not rights wing