Mordhau

Triternion's official statement in regards to recent events

Conscript 227 306

Why is this thread still going? Its just idiots brand new to the game crying that more customization has been planned from the start and that's bad because this game is apparently 100% set in medieval Europe? Despite the fact that devs intentionally don't mention real world places or countries and they've said themselves "fictional but realistic world" so they could have period accurate gear from 1000 to 1600 with humans running around deserts and open fields and castles?

Knight 7721 14230

there is literally no point in speaking to you with how divorced from reality you are

consider yourself defrauded and censored then, the SJW menace has claimed another studio

54 58
  • 8 Jul
 freygeist

@KIWI said:
Why is this thread still going? Its just idiots brand new to the game crying that more customization has been planned from the start and that's bad because this game is apparently 100% set in medieval Europe? Despite the fact that devs intentionally don't mention real world places or countries and they've said themselves "fictional but realistic world" so they could have period accurate gear from 1000 to 1600 with humans running around deserts and open fields and castles?

Yeah exactly because this planned customization, which was shortly mentioned in the alpha, not advertised in the release, and created a controversy in the community creates obviously more problems, and it should be a no-brainer to add at least a toggle. So yeah the thread will go on, and others like this, deal with it.

Knight 7721 14230

wtf why didn't the devs say in all capital letters at the beginning of the steam description that they will be adding women wtf.....

523 569
  • 8 Jul
 Deadmode

@freygeist said:
Yeah exactly because this planned customization, which was shortly mentioned in the alpha, not advertised in the release, and created a controversy in the community creates obviously more problems, and it should be a no-brainer to add at least a toggle. So yeah the thread will go on, and others like this, deal with it.

There's going to be female and black character customisation options in this game and no toggle, deal with it.

54 58
  • 8 Jul
 freygeist

@ToLazy4Name said:
wtf why didn't the devs say in all capital letters at the beginning of the steam description that they will be adding women wtf.....

Maybe because its a fucking stupid idea, in the first place.

Knight 7721 14230

wtf why are devs adding idea I think is stupid wtf.......

54 58
  • 8 Jul
 freygeist

@Deadmode said:

@freygeist said:

There's going to be female and black character customisation options in this game and no toggle, deal with it.

That would make you happy, wouldnt it?
But if really think about, i might be okay with it, if its done in the right setting. Woman as whores in a bordell server maybe, and a negro only hordemode set in a jungle. That would work i think.

Conscript 227 306

@freygeist said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

But y tho? For honor did it and the world didn't end.

Knight 7721 14230

@freygeist said:
a negro only hordemode set in a jungle. That would work i think.

Are you just trying to own the libtards epic style, or are you actually this historically illiterate? Stick to pointing out biological differences between men and women, at least you can remember 5th grade biology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

54 58
  • 8 Jul
 freygeist

@KIWI said:

@freygeist said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

And look what a fine job they did with this game...

Conscript 227 306

@freygeist said:

@KIWI said:

@freygeist said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

And look what a fine job they did with this game...

As much as I'm not a fan of 3D Soul Calibur, it's still going. Also mechanical problems =/= cosmetic ones.

54 58
  • 8 Jul
 freygeist

@ToLazy4Name said:

@freygeist said:

Are you just trying to own the libtards epic style, or are you actually this historically illiterate? Stick to pointing out biological differences between men and women, at least you can remember 5th grade biology.

Moors are not negroes,so whats your point? You dont have to link me to wikipedia i actually have a real education. You wouldnt understand, you'll have to sit down and read books, its very boring :(

Knight 7721 14230

@freygeist said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@freygeist said:

Moors are not negroes,so whats your point? You dont have to link me to wikipedia i actually have a real education. You wouldnt understand, you'll have to sit down and read books, its very boring :(

Shit, I forgot the peoples of the Maghreb aren't Africans how silly of me it's just because they're in Africa y'know I thought they might be Africans but whoops haha

54 58
  • 8 Jul
 freygeist

@ToLazy4Name said:

@freygeist said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@freygeist said:

Shit, I forgot the peoples of the Maghreb aren't Africans how silly of me it's just because they're in Africa y'know I thought they might be Africans but whoops haha

Yeah shows how poorly educated you really are, if you think northern african and sub saharan people have the same ethnic roots historically. They mixed at some point for sure, but we still see remaining tribes to this day, like some of the berbers for example.

Knight 7721 14230

it's almost as though you said "negro" and not "sub-saharan African"

the next time I say "negro" be aware that I am referring specifically to the aboriginal peoples of Australia and no one else wtf how could the devs add Australians.....

Knight 7721 14230

why the fuck am I arguing with this weirdo it's a fucking fictional world this entire argument is pointless i'm leaving now is your chance to make a witty remark about how i'm a libtard SJW and own me Ben Shapiro epic style >:^ (

Conscript 227 306

@ToLazy4Name said:
why the fuck am I arguing with this weirdo it's a fucking fictional world this entire argument is pointless i'm leaving now is your chance to make a witty remark about how i'm a libtard SJW and own me Ben Shapiro epic style >:^ (

love you

54 58
  • 8 Jul
 freygeist

@ToLazy4Name said:

No, you had enough for today. I can be merciful. And dont call me weirdo, or i smash your fucking skull and rip your heart out. Bye :)

Knight 528 3377
  • 9 Jul
 rob_owner

im going to crawl into your brain lazy and eat my way out then grab the entire sun and put it inside of your face all while painting my body in gravy