Mordhau

Will we be able to turn off woman characters?

47 34
  • 3 Jul '19
 mr_jah

It's not about sexism/racism/discrimination/whatever. It's just about some people do not like to hear women scream when her limbs are dismembered. Man are made that way that male violence and female violence perception differs ALOT!

Regardless of modern propaganda that try to claim that men and women are the same in every aspect, we have some real things that are in our heads after tens of thousands years of evolution. Nature do not care about modern SJW shit and feminism so let's respect it.

Dear devs please give people a choice, we are mature enough to make it.

2018 2106
  • 3 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

You could have googled.
Or you could have asked without putting SJW and feminism in your thread.

But you didn't do both of it and still claim to be mature.

Anyways the answer is: If/when female player models come it is planned to provide an option to disable them. Additionally you can mute individual players ('k' key while looking at them IIRC).

47 34
  • 3 Jul '19
 mr_jah

Hmm seems i've misunderstood their tweet a little. So i think question is answered.

"We do not, nor have we ever, had plans to add a toggle to hide other ethnicities or "disable characters that aren’t white" in Mordhau."

32 26
  • 3 Jul '19
 Borschik

So we can turn off females, but we can't turn off blacks. What about black females?

Knight 7768 14326
  • 3 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

yeah i'm a bit confused here as well, the tweet is clear in its wording but the intent behind the tweet is not

jax I demand an answer as to whether I can disable women or not, this is important as I am a writer for pcgamer and need to write another hit piece or I won't be able to afford my soy supplements for next month

47 34
  • 3 Jul '19
 mr_jah

@ToLazy4Name said:
yeah i'm a bit confused here as well, the tweet is clear in its wording but the intent behind the tweet is not

jax I demand an answer as to whether I can disable women or not, this is important as I am a writer for pcgamer and need to write another hit piece or I won't be able to afford my soy supplements for next month

What if she was a man some time ago ? Or black man ? Or black woman ? We need switches for all options, must be inclusive !

549 618
  • 3 Jul '19
 Deadmode

Another one of these threads?

71 49
  • 3 Jul '19
  Seymour

Server owners may get an option to disable it on their servers. It has been said.

23 8
  • 3 Jul '19
 Seymour

@ Seymour said:
Server owners may get an option to disable it on their servers. It has been said.

Hol up...

Knight 627 2068
  • 3 Jul '19
 LuxCandidus

The developers have decided not to include a gender toggle.

@Jax said:
Shortly after launch and in internal discussions, the concept of a gender option toggle was dismissed as it would undermine the customization players work hard to create.

You can read the entire post here. Since the question in the name of the thread has been answered, I am closing it. If you wish to discuss female characters, you can post in one of the other threads dedicated to the topic that are currently active.

Knight 627 2068
  • 3 Jul '19
 LuxCandidus

This topic has been closed.