Mordhau

Cancer Practice (Bit Rusty tbh)

Baroness 5302 5808
  • 2 Jan
 Sammy

IT IS THE SECOND COMING OR ROSHAWN, EMERALD HAS AWOKEN HIM WITH THE ARCHERY RITUAL

EVERYONE RETURN TO YOUR HOUSES AND PREPARE FOR THE APOCALYPSE

Conscript 1960 1282
 vanguard

I like Mr Roshawn tbh, I really don't get all the hate I mean, he is a nice person and really intelligent imo

Sellsword 2782 2239

Glad to see you are alive Roshawn.

Count 2341 4278
  • 3 Jan
 DerFurst

@vanguard said:
I like Mr Roshawn tbh, I really don't get all the hate I mean, he is a nice person and really intelligent imo

You forget that he is probably autistic and doesn't understand human relationships, and also wants to help create a sci-fi dystopian future where everyone is microchipped, hooked up to the Internet by their brains, and to have everyone's autonomy sacrificed by creating a hive mind, eventually evolving into disembodied immortal robots, who will consume all the Earth's resources and spread into space, destroying everything in a quest for "knowledge of all things."

This type of thinking is seriously demented. It's clear to me that Roshawn has some serious psychological repression when it comes to engaging with other people. I'm very unhappy that instead of working these issues out, he's fallen for the transhumanist agenda.

Baroness 5302 5808
  • 3 Jan
 Sammy

@DerFurst said:

@vanguard said:

You forget that he is probably autistic and doesn't understand human relationships, and also wants to help create a sci-fi dystopian future where everyone is microchipped, hooked up to the Internet by their brains, and to have everyone's autonomy sacrificed by creating a hive mind, eventually evolving into disembodied immortal robots, who will consume all the Earth's resources and spread into space, destroying everything in a quest for "knowledge of all things."

This type of thinking is seriously demented. It's clear to me that Roshawn has some serious psychological repression when it comes to engaging with other people. I'm very unhappy that instead of working these issues out, he's fallen for the transhumanist agenda.

THIS MAN KNOWS THE TRUTH, LISTEN TO HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE MY BROTHERS

Conscript 1960 1282
  • 3 Jan
 vanguard

@DerFurst said:

@vanguard said:

Ayy lmao

You aint much better with your racial/cultural agenda full of unexplained shit and pseudo-science tbh Mr Furst. Transhumanism isnt all that bad imo, in fact, I dont understand much about it to have a serious opinion, but as far as I know it does make sense and its more desirable then racial tribalism/segregation supported by social dawinistic "theories", also based on god and other metaphisical cancer that seems to be what you think that should happen. Simply because transhumanism, at least, embraces technological progress.

I like technological progress. Maybe transhumanism can cause a new mode of production even, that brings us closer to communism!

Knight 3286 3002

i don't see why you would ever get rid of your biological masterpiece of a body for some shitty mechanical parts

Conscript 1960 1282
  • 3 Jan
 vanguard

Because capitalism might fuck with the envyronment so bad (either polution or wars) that this could be our only way of keep rational existence going on this planet. Or because your mind then can live forever and shit, or because a mechanical body might be just so much better then a human body, given the right technology. Idk man, Mr Roshawn probably know better reasons that actually makes sense, he could add a lot to this discussion.

Knight 1857 2621

CHOO CHOO KEEP THIS TRAIN FROM DERAILING YALL

Knight 3286 3002

pollution and destruction of the atmosphere is the only real reason i could see but even then I'd rather die than be turned into some robot. after all, if it can't transfer my consciousness it won't truly be me, it'll just be some shitty knockoff

Count 2341 4278
 DerFurst

@vanguard said:
You aint much better with your racial/cultural agenda full of unexplained shit and pseudo-science tbh Mr Furst. Transhumanism isnt all that bad imo, in fact, I dont understand much about it to have a serious opinion, but as far as I know it does make sense and its more desirable then racial tribalism/segregation supported by social dawinistic "theories", also based on god and other metaphisical cancer that seems to be what you think that should happen. Simply because transhumanism, at least, embraces technological progress.

I like technological progress. Maybe transhumanism can cause a new mode of production even, that brings us closer to communism!

"Technological progress" is a loaded statement. Because technology is neutral, the "advancement" of technology can be either for good or bad, yet due to the structure of language, words like "progress" and "advancement" have positive connotations in the mind.

The technology required to enslave the human race and turn them into hive-minded zombies is indeed "technological progress," but few people would argue that this is beneficial. This is why believing "technological progress" is a goal in itself is a dangerous mindset. This is also one reason why people create "morals," "ideals," and other "pseudo-science." Without a proper framework for how technology should progress, all that we're doing is creating more complicated ways to hurt ourselves and other things.

This is also why transhumanism fails. Transhumanism is rooted in the idea that the mind is the ultimate good, and that "emotions" or other seemingly intangible moral or spiritual concepts are bad and holding back "progress." This essentially means transhumanism is technological modification - of everything - completely unrestrained, and without any notions of consequences outside of achieving one's personal desires. This is real mad scientist level thinking, and very dangerous.

Knight 1857 2621
Conscript 1960 1282
 vanguard

@DerFurst said:

@vanguard said:

"Technological progress" is a loaded statement. Because technology is neutral, the "advancement" of technology can be either for good or bad, yet due to the structure of language, words like "progress" and "advancement" have positive connotations in the mind.

The technology required to enslave the human race and turn them into hive-minded zombies is indeed "technological progress," but few people would argue that this is beneficial. This is why believing "technological progress" is a goal in itself is a dangerous mindset. This is also one reason why people create "morals," "ideals," and other "pseudo-science." Without a proper framework for how technology should progress, all that we're doing is creating more complicated ways to hurt ourselves and other things.

This is also why transhumanism fails. Transhumanism is rooted in the idea that the mind is the ultimate good, and that "emotions" or other seemingly intangible moral or spiritual concepts are bad and holding back "progress." This essentially means transhumanism is technological modification - of everything - completely unrestrained, and without any notions of consequences outside of achieving one's personal desires. This is real mad scientist level thinking, and very dangerous.

But this makes no sense Mr Furst, I mean, most of the technology was created "for evil" or for wars, to kill other people, to perpetuate forced labour, to increase the production of your wage slaves etc, but these technologies at the same time are usefull to optimize production, to create gud energy, to create more resistent materials, we advance our knowledge in comput0rs and physics etc that can be used both to fuck humanity, or to bring it closer to the Light and make our existence more confortable.

Basically Mr Furst, almost all technology was created with the intention of maintaining a "evil" system of slavery and shit. That doesnt mean that the technology in itself, that was created for evil, is evil. A same technology can have many uses, TV for instance could be a great educational tool, but its uber cancer in our society isnt it. Its a matter of apropriating the technology and changing its application. The thing is, what this or that society use the technology for? This is the big central question as I see it

Also, you talk as if humans weren't a bunch of hive-minded-consumerist-fooled-by-ideology-zombies already lmao, just see how many people deffend capitalism saying it provides freedom. These things you fear would be merely the progress of what already exist Mr Furst. If thats such a big problem for you, then why you no communism? Cant you see they are already doing this thing of creating technology that fucks with you for like, a REAL long time? Communism you know, the apropriation of this technology to the common good and shit, abolition of "slave labour" and thus the hive-minded zombie thingy etc.. You and whoever likes your posts and actually deffends capitalism, you guys are contradicting yourselves in this aspect lmao.

"Slave labour is bad ok, making people hivemind zombies is bad and technology that is used for this purpose is bad ok, but capitalism gud HUE fuck off commie hail trump"

My point was, I'd rather have a transhumanist government, then a racial tribalist one, because at least the transhumanist is a progressist kind of thing, different from the tribalist or fascist that is conservative fuckery based on pseudo-science and with quite questionable morals. Id rather have the craziest progressist then the most sober and rule-shitting "blood, god and family" conservative. At least transhumanists shits on god, thats real effective progress u see. Transhumanism might be cancer as well, idk, but at least its not metaphysical cancer or social darwinism fuckery, neither racial segregation distopia.

Hey Mr Archer, you liked his post! This means I have the right to answer him because u are actually interested in this discussion, u are contributing to this eminent train accident tbh don't blame me

Knight 1857 2621

CHOO FUCKING CHOO

Conscript 1960 1282
 vanguard

ayyy lmao ok back on thread

GETTHOSE ARCHERSS Z4Z4Z4

Also I dont think you sound inbred tbh, in fact I really like how southern americans speak I think its one of the coolest english accents. Reminds me of Company of Heroes when playing with the americans, 10/10. "SETUP A BASE'O FIRE ON DAT WINDOWWW"

Count 2341 4278
  • 3 Jan
 DerFurst

But this makes no sense Mr Furst, I mean, most of the technology was created "for evil" or for wars, to kill other people, to perpetuate forced labour, to increase the production of your wage slaves etc, but these technologies at the same time are usefull to optimize production, to create gud energy, to create more resistent materials, we advance our knowledge in comput0rs and physics etc that can be used both to fuck humanity, or to bring it closer to the Light and make our existence more confortable.

Basically Mr Furst, almost all technology was created with the intention of maintaining a "evil" system of slavery and shit. That doesnt mean that the technology in itself, that was created for evil, is evil. A same technology can have many uses, TV for instance could be a great educational tool, but its uber cancer in our society isnt it. Its a matter of apropriating the technology and changing its application. The thing is, what this or that society use the technology for? This is the big central question as I see it

Sometimes knowledge of something is only valuable for it's ability to recognize why NOT to use it. For example, knowledge of what mushroom is or is not poisonous allows you to avoid eating the poisonous mushroom. In this example, the poisonous mushroom is made aware of, but not utilized for anything, save for the knowledge that the mushroom shouldn't be eaten.

Acknowledging the fact that "technology" is neutral is only the first step. The second step is understanding where and when technology is good and safest to use.

Transhumanism, which is the idea that machines and computers should be implanted into the human body to "evolve" them, is such a poison mushroom. Humans should not be implanted with technology. Humans are already the most advanced technology on this world, and have capabilities and potential beyond anything mere machines can achieve.

Also, you talk as if humans weren't a bunch of hive-minded-consumerist-fooled-by-ideology-zombies already lmao, just see how many people deffend capitalism saying it provides freedom. These things you fear would be merely the progress of what already exist Mr Furst. If thats such a big problem for you, then why you no communism? Cant you see they are already doing this thing of creating technology that fucks with you for like, a REAL long time? Communism you know, the apropriation of this technology to the common good and shit, abolition of "slave labour" and thus the hive-minded zombie thingy etc.. You and whoever likes your posts, you guys are contradicting yourselves in this aspect lmao.

Most people do not think for themselves, and this is true. The funniest thing is that whenever you tell anyone this, they inevitably become insulted, and exercise their "freedom to choose" by continuing to remain ignorant and mentally enslaved.

The abolition of slavery will not end the "hive mind" thinking. In fact, communism, with its idea that everyone can have an equal share, creates an even worse hive minded thinking. No one is valued as being more or less than each other. No one is "better" or has more worth in your system, which kills individuality by focusing too much on the collective. Without individuality, true "progress" can't be made.

My ideology is not about continuing slavery as you seem to think, but rather to recognize the inherent existence of slavery in nature, so that I can become the master of myself and of things that affect me, and to help show others how to do the same so that we all can be self-ruling.

Really vanguard, you should just send me private messages or talk over email or phone. These forums are obviously a bad place for your communist revolution or my nazi space magic.

Conscript 1960 1282
  • 3 Jan
 vanguard

Well I guess the bad thing is that these discussions tends to happen in fucking random threads (just look at this one here, random political discussion out of nowhere), aside from that, imo they are quite healthy and might actually be good for the forums as a whole, generating traffic and shit. Many threads would have died sooner then it did if it wasnt for political cancer keeping it alive, oftrack but alive, it keeps people going into them to read and post fuckery

We just need to, you know, organize it so its not a pain in the ass to thread creators. I'm thinking about creating a thread for some time now, but idk what theme could be a good kickstarter for a political discussion that would involve a lot of users, it happens fucking randomly in this forums lmao.

I mean we have a fucking documentary thread, which technically would be ideal for this sort of crap, and yet, no one gives a fuck and there is no discussion going on there. Then, Mr Archer creates a thread of him practicing cancer, BOOM political discussion. Wtf man how is this possible

Devs pls