Mordhau

Word Filter is a Bad Idea

Knight 7768 14310
  • 3 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
personally i want my entire chat to be a bunch of maladjusted 20 yr olds who have the same opinions they had when they were 14 to debate about which minorities do the most crime

There's nothing to debate there though, we have the stats readily available

lmao. it's just bants u see.

Americans don't understand bants I am sorry mr skeleton

80 117
  • 3 Jul '19
 PinkerStinklage

so no more n word or crime statistics, but calling people retard is fine? ok, got it. thanks for the clarification, retard.

717 604

@PinkerStinklage said:
so no more n word or crime statistics, but calling people retard is fine? ok, got it. thanks for the clarification, retard.

hell yah retard. maybe you two should put your heads together and see if u can form half a braincell to parse the fact that being racist has a lot more implications than saying the word retard

80 117
  • 3 Jul '19
 PinkerStinklage

little downie getting upset because his no-no word filter idea is retarded.

717 604

@PinkerStinklage said:
little downie getting upset because his no-no word filter idea is retarded.

whats that got to do with using crime statistics to justify systematically oppressing ppl that u don't like cause of their skin color

33 44
  • 3 Jul '19
 Plumstar

I hope I can get a word filter for words like "systematic oppression"

717 604

@Plumstar said:
I hope I can get a word filter for words like "systematic oppression"

word. i'd also like a word filter that deletes any messages that remind me that i'm supposed to be an adult now and can no longer fill my head with ephemeral distractions to forget i have any tangible responsibilities

80 117
  • 3 Jul '19
 PinkerStinklage

what? word filters are retarded. youre retarded. its like talking to a buzzfeed article, but more retarded.

717 604

@PinkerStinklage said:
what? word filters are retarded. youre retarded. its like talking to a buzzfeed article, but more retarded.

everything that disagrees with me is actually a thing i don't like. owned bitch

717 604

this is insanely gay and these posters are horrible lol

im going to go play the video game now

33 44
  • 3 Jul '19
 Plumstar

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@Plumstar said:
I hope I can get a word filter for words like "systematic oppression"

word. i'd also like a word filter that deletes any messages that remind me that i'm supposed to be an adult now and can no longer fill my head with ephemeral distractions to forget i have any tangible responsibilities

Ask me how I know you're not an adult

102 72
  • 4 Jul '19
 smokratez

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@smokratez said:
If words hurt you, you should stay off the internet.

who said anything about words hurtin ppl. i'm talkin about 12 yr olds trapped in the body of the lovechild between a down syndrome caveman & a rat. u don't have to jerk off to political correctness to think these racist "people" are absolute retards and don't want whatever passes as a "thought" in their vacant sugar plum heads to pollute any actual interesting discussion

honestly instead of a word filter i'd want them to just get outright banned, but word filters would be a good start

You can mute them already. That is all you need. Unless you are nazi.

102 72
  • 4 Jul '19
 smokratez

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@PinkerStinklage said:
so no more n word or crime statistics, but calling people retard is fine? ok, got it. thanks for the clarification, retard.

hell yah retard. maybe you two should put your heads together and see if u can form half a braincell to parse the fact that being racist has a lot more implications than saying the word retard

There are currently white people enslaved in Africa.

102 72
  • 4 Jul '19
 smokratez

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@PinkerStinklage said:
little downie getting upset because his no-no word filter idea is retarded.

whats that got to do with using crime statistics to justify systematically oppressing ppl that u don't like cause of their skin color

Cops kill more white people than non white people.

1756 1814
  • 4 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@ToLazy4Name said:

@smug said:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingConfidentTildeRedCoat

Trit please rein in Giru before he says something more disastrous than this.

What is there to reign in? There is nothing wrong with what he said there.

He just presented a severe lack of creativity and imagination. Nobody is pushing for the bullshit filter he mentioned. Auto ban for typing the "n word" once is complete bullshit. And even if this was implemented for whatever stupid reason it still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

tl;dr: Everything he said was wrong.

Knight 7768 14310
  • 4 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@smug said:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingConfidentTildeRedCoat

Trit please rein in Giru before he says something more disastrous than this.

What is there to reign in? There is nothing wrong with what he said there.

He just presented a severe lack of creativity and imagination. Nobody is pushing for the bullshit filter he mentioned. Auto ban for typing the "n word" once is complete bullshit. And even if this was implemented for whatever stupid reason it still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

tl;dr: Everything he said was wrong.

My dude I literally just responded to someone on this forum requesting an autoban for typing racial slurs are you ok

1756 1814
  • 4 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@ToLazy4Name said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@smug said:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingConfidentTildeRedCoat

Trit please rein in Giru before he says something more disastrous than this.

What is there to reign in? There is nothing wrong with what he said there.

He just presented a severe lack of creativity and imagination. Nobody is pushing for the bullshit filter he mentioned. Auto ban for typing the "n word" once is complete bullshit. And even if this was implemented for whatever stupid reason it still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

tl;dr: Everything he said was wrong.

My dude I literally just responded to someone on this forum requesting an autoban for typing racial slurs are you ok

Cocyx is probably just having a bad day. It's safe to assume you had a brainfart too at some point in your life.
Anyways Giru is saying that this autoban filter was the only thing that could be done. And that's still wrong and still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

717 604

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@smug said:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingConfidentTildeRedCoat

Trit please rein in Giru before he says something more disastrous than this.

What is there to reign in? There is nothing wrong with what he said there.

He just presented a severe lack of creativity and imagination. Nobody is pushing for the bullshit filter he mentioned. Auto ban for typing the "n word" once is complete bullshit. And even if this was implemented for whatever stupid reason it still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

tl;dr: Everything he said was wrong.

My dude I literally just responded to someone on this forum requesting an autoban for typing racial slurs are you ok

Cocyx is probably just having a bad day. It's safe to assume you had a brainfart too at some point in your life.
Anyways Giru is saying that this autoban filter was the only thing that could be done. And that's still wrong and still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

no i'm always like this when it comes to really dumb things that elude any reasoning, especially when lots of other games already do this exact fuckin thing. it's not a perfect system, u can still trick people into typing slurs, but it gets the job done on a LARGE SCALE

i think the best way to do it is probably the csgo refraction system where it just kicks u at first, then bans u for 6 hours, then a day, then 3 days, a week, a month, 3mo, 6mo, a year, then permanently (with cooldowns for good behavior that puts u down a tier if you don't get banned for the next week or whatever). if ppl fuck up accidentally that many times they basically deserve it lol

247 149
  • 4 Jul '19
 ZugZugNeverEnds

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@smug said:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingConfidentTildeRedCoat

Trit please rein in Giru before he says something more disastrous than this.

What is there to reign in? There is nothing wrong with what he said there.

He just presented a severe lack of creativity and imagination. Nobody is pushing for the bullshit filter he mentioned. Auto ban for typing the "n word" once is complete bullshit. And even if this was implemented for whatever stupid reason it still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

tl;dr: Everything he said was wrong.

My dude I literally just responded to someone on this forum requesting an autoban for typing racial slurs are you ok

Cocyx is probably just having a bad day. It's safe to assume you had a brainfart too at some point in your life.
Anyways Giru is saying that this autoban filter was the only thing that could be done. And that's still wrong and still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

no i'm always like this when it comes to really dumb things that elude any reasoning, especially when lots of other games already do this exact fuckin thing. it's not a perfect system, u can still trick people into typing slurs, but it gets the job done on a LARGE SCALE

i think the best way to do it is probably the csgo refraction system where it just kicks u at first, then bans u for 6 hours, then a day, then 3 days, a week, a month, 3mo, 6mo, a year, then permanently (with cooldowns for good behavior that puts u down a tier if you don't get banned for the next week or whatever). if ppl fuck up accidentally that many times they basically deserve it lol

wow... so if you commit one genuine mistake too many you should be banned so that someones poor feefees won't potentially be harmed.

717 604

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@smug said:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingConfidentTildeRedCoat

Trit please rein in Giru before he says something more disastrous than this.

What is there to reign in? There is nothing wrong with what he said there.

He just presented a severe lack of creativity and imagination. Nobody is pushing for the bullshit filter he mentioned. Auto ban for typing the "n word" once is complete bullshit. And even if this was implemented for whatever stupid reason it still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

tl;dr: Everything he said was wrong.

My dude I literally just responded to someone on this forum requesting an autoban for typing racial slurs are you ok

Cocyx is probably just having a bad day. It's safe to assume you had a brainfart too at some point in your life.
Anyways Giru is saying that this autoban filter was the only thing that could be done. And that's still wrong and still wouldn't compare to Nazi Germany.

no i'm always like this when it comes to really dumb things that elude any reasoning, especially when lots of other games already do this exact fuckin thing. it's not a perfect system, u can still trick people into typing slurs, but it gets the job done on a LARGE SCALE

i think the best way to do it is probably the csgo refraction system where it just kicks u at first, then bans u for 6 hours, then a day, then 3 days, a week, a month, 3mo, 6mo, a year, then permanently (with cooldowns for good behavior that puts u down a tier if you don't get banned for the next week or whatever). if ppl fuck up accidentally that many times they basically deserve it lol

wow... so if you commit one genuine mistake too many you should be banned so that someones poor feefees won't potentially be harmed.

no u get kicked. and then u learn to not do that. because humans learn shit. at least they're supposed to, idk about this community though.