Mordhau

+1 for not getting bullied by clickbait sjw "journalism"

17 82
 yeahnil

It's been said before, but fuck it:

I just want you guys to know that the people actually paying for and playing the game don't buy into the shit that is being posted in crappy articles. Fuck censorship.

Congratulations for not giving into the bullshit culture of being offended by everything.

That's pretty much all.

edit: did what the man said.

Count 788 3012

Click edit and remove your apology at the end. You have nothing to be sorry for.

This isn't spam. This is independent thought.

Knight 7633 14008

Based and redlobstered

31 39
  • 2 Jul
 Plumstar

I hope they haven't been bullied, there's no reason to listen to people who probably don't even play the game. Not once was there an anecdote from the author, only the words and quibble of those who are butthurt.

17 82
  • 2 Jul
 yeahnil

@EatAtRedLobster said:
Click edit and remove your apology at the end. You have nothing to be sorry for.

This isn't spam. This is independent thought.

Beautiful.

80 35
  • 2 Jul
 SkinnyPete

Trying to throw around buzzwords like SJW make you look like the biggest pussy in the room. Don't be a bitch little boy.

17 82
  • 2 Jul
 yeahnil

Well you know exactly why I use that term. Because frankly, 99% of the getting offended being done in the internet is done by SJW types.

I believe Mike Pondsmith (creator of Cyberpunk 2077) put it best when he told some dude off asking who the fuck he is to tell a black man what he's supposed to be offended about.

Face it brother, it's the SJW types that are ruining everything with their fascist censor craze.

697 530
  • 2 Jul
 esturias

@yeahnil said:
Well you know exactly why I use that term. Because frankly, 99% of the getting offended being done in the internet is done by SJW types.

Not really, no. The SJW nonsense is just what sticks out most.
And, of course, the whole issue gets completely blown out of proportion by the people on the other end of the stick.

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 2 Jul
 vanguard

Well, they are effectively getting bullied by them though lmao.

I don't think the game should be censored tbh, I think right wingers should be sent to a fucking gulag instead. No right wingers, no retarded shit in game chat, easy solution imho

58 129
  • 2 Jul
 Quadsword

@vanguard said:

I don't think the game should be censored tbh, I think right wingers should be sent to a fucking gulag instead. No right wingers, no retarded shit in game chat, easy solution imho

The censorship you advocate can - and will - be used against you one day, and we'll all be here to say, "We told you so."

110 70
  • 2 Jul
 SerJaGGsaW

@esturias said:

@yeahnil said:

Not really, no. The SJW nonsense is just what sticks out most.
And, of course, the whole issue gets completely blown out of proportion by the people on the other end of the stick.

tell that to the thousands of people who lost their youtube channel based on "hate speech"... btw, none of those people are classified as SJW... so do the math.

Conscript 4546 6279
 vanguard

@Quadsword said:

@vanguard said:

The censorship you advocate can - and will - be used against you one day, and we'll all be here to say, "We told you so."

I don't give a fuck tbh good luck censoring the stuff I believe in, it was already tried 218471987428914 times and we are still here, stronger than ever. Also, it wont be censored if the right wing is all locked up in a reeducation camp as they should lmoa.

Lol at the bik "censorship", even looks like what is at stake here is some political ideal or some actual serious thing, when in fact its literally kids saying stupid and annoying racist garbage in a videogame. You guys banalize this word so much that it already lost its meaning. Censorship my ass tbh you guys don't know what real censorship even is.

It's hilarious how right wing folks love to talk about how snowflake the left is, and how we are the ones who play the victim, when in fact if someones even threats to moderate a videogame, the right wing goes full "Hue muh censorship dis is orwellian XDDD help me daddy". Get censored kid

• 2 Jul
 SerJaGGsaW
This comment was deleted.
394 589
  • 2 Jul
 smug

This is exactly what the article was pointing out my guy

110 70
  • 2 Jul
 SerJaGGsaW

@smug said:

Yea. and its making me laugh.
and you can't do anything about that.

394 589
  • 2 Jul
 smug

You’re saying you don’t care that you are effectively helping them drag Trit’s reputation through the mud?

129 141

Smug Trit are an 11 man kickstarter company with a single product being sold to a very specific audience. They don't even have a reputation to be muddied really. That's just what the SJW's want you to think - that they have some sort of power over you, and because you don't follow the rules as they see them there gonna get you good.

I studied undercover for many years with the SJW's and know their tactics initimately. High horsed vitriol is the modus operandi, and the weapon is always some form of "we're going to take your money", whether its through targeting advertisers, getting you directly fired, whatever.

The most OP defence against this tactic is to just ignore them (provided you have good allies at your flanks that can't be pressured. Eg Valve/Steam to the left, playerbase to the right). Thanks to the initial wave of sales and thin overheads of running an org structure with no office space they are a lean, mean game making machine powered purely by the desire to create the most racist and transphobic medieval fighting game the world has ever seen. I say carry on, gentleman.

Btw if you could right click on a word/string within chat like "lelggot" and opt for "Filter this word" it could just be added to a file in the game's belly and each user could gradually tailor the experience of chat over a few lobbies to suit what they find acceptable. Everyime a user finds a new variation of "lelgott" like "roflfag" or "scrotmaster" that you don't like it just gets added to the list. If you deciced "scrotmaster" is actually funny and filtering it diminishes and marginializes the persepctive of people who master scrots you can go to the blocklist in your options and remove the words from it so they can appear it chat again.

Can't be that hard to implement honestly.

523 566
  • 2 Jul
 Deadmode

@SerJaGGsaW said:

@smug said:

Yea. and its making me laugh.
and you can't do anything about that.

So edgy.

16 20
  • 2 Jul
 Mosoto

tackling toxic fucks in online gaming has nothing to do with sjw or political correctness.

If someone has a server for any game, and they kick ppl or ban them off their server for being toxic that's not social justice or political correctness... That's just keeping toxic little boys out of the playground...

If you show up to the basketball court every day, and act like a toxic fuck. Nobody will want to play with you.
The world doesn't need to change, nobody is a SJW. You're just a miserable person that nobody likes to be around. It's simple.

You want to be a racist, great dude. Go do your thing. Elsewhere.

Simple.

• 2 Jul
 SerJaGGsaW
This comment was deleted.