Mordhau

Flash wound need buff here why

31 4
 MEME

flash wound cost 2 point and aslo you only have 5 sec to live useless perk

Flash wound buff remove 5 sec and when you lose legs or arm you not died in 5 sec you get it permanent and aslo you can healing to not get one shot when you lose legs or arm and when you lose head you only have 10 sec to live

lose arm or legs or hand you not get 5 sec to died you get permanent who know maybe you lose more legs and arm it's just a flesh wound

lose all arm you no longer attack but you can still kick enemy

lose all legs you still no longer to walk but you can still attack enemy with weapon

lose all arm and legs then you stuck

lose head you can still walk and attack enemy but you only have 10 sec to live

when you lose legs or arm you can healing to not get one shot like kick or any weapon

lose head you only have 5 sec to live

buff flash wound be useful perk cost 2 point and aslo mem

im know its ridiculous still live with lose head come on give chance to flash wound buff

31 4
  • 2 Jul
 MEME

@MEME said:
flash wound cost 2 point and aslo you only have 5 sec to live useless perk

Flash wound buff remove 5 sec and when you lose legs or arm you not died in 5 sec you get it permanent and aslo you can healing to not get one shot when you lose legs or arm and when you lose head you only have 5 sec to live

lose arm or legs or hand you not get 5 sec to died be permanent who know maybe you lose more legs and arm it's just a flesh wound

lose head you only have 5 sec to live

huge buff flash wound to make useful

1387 1457

The community is divided on many issues: shields, toxicity, archery, horses, engineers. But I'm confident your suggestion is something the community can collectively dislike.

31 4
  • 2 Jul
 MEME

@SWSeriousMike said:
The community is divided on many issues: shields, toxicity, archery, horses, engineers. But I'm confident your suggestion is something the community can collectively dislike.

yea but no one use flash wound cost 2 point and useless perk

1387 1457

It's used quite often - you can see it on every frontline server and occasionally also on duel servers. It's even used in competitive scrims. For a joke perk that's quite good, I'd say.

47 33
  • 2 Jul
 mr_jah

You're an animal ! A monster ! Fucking weirdo (especially "you can walk and attack 10s without head") !

But i'd like to see that stuff implemented one day as an april fool joke or something like.

P.S. have you tried this at home already?

154 98

So what I think he's asking is for the 5s timer on flesh wound perk to be removed.

Then a 5s timer is placed on the head if you are decapped, but otherwise you can regenerate health and lose multiple limbs with the perk.

I'd like to see flesh wound perk buffed to be able to do this, you have my support!

31 4
  • 3 Jul
 MEME

@LetsFightíngLöve said:
So what I think he's asking is for the 5s timer on flesh wound perk to be removed.

Then a 5s timer is placed on the head if you are decapped, but otherwise you can regenerate health and lose multiple limbs with the perk.

I'd like to see flesh wound perk buffed to be able to do this, you have my support!

its not big deal its for buff flash wound to be useful

523 566
  • 3 Jul
 Deadmode

Flesh wound is fine. I've seen scrim rounds won with it.

Personally, Nothing would be more frustrating to kill someone but they stay alive over and over again. I would also hate to kill someone but they live on, eventually either beating me in stam or killing me.

It's a meme perk, nothing more. A buff would be a bad idea imo.

31 4
 MEME

@Deadmode said:
Flesh wound is fine. I've seen scrim rounds won with it.

Personally, Nothing would be more frustrating to kill someone but they stay alive over and over again. I would also hate to kill someone but they live on, eventually either beating me in stam or killing me.

It's a meme perk, nothing more. A buff would be a bad idea imo.

wow Denial Man

523 566
 Deadmode

@MEME said:

@Deadmode said:
Flesh wound is fine. I've seen scrim rounds won with it.

Personally, Nothing would be more frustrating to kill someone but they stay alive over and over again. I would also hate to kill someone but they live on, eventually either beating me in stam or killing me.

It's a meme perk, nothing more. A buff would be a bad idea imo.

What Deniel Man

What spelling man.

If that is supposed to be 'denial', what am I in denial about?

It's a rubbish idea, in my opinion.Just because it disagrees with your view, doesn't mean its not a valid opinion. If you do not want to see opposing opinions about your ideas, don't fucking post them on a public forum.

31 4
 MEME

@Deadmode said:

@MEME said:

@Deadmode said:
Flesh wound is fine. I've seen scrim rounds won with it.

Personally, Nothing would be more frustrating to kill someone but they stay alive over and over again. I would also hate to kill someone but they live on, eventually either beating me in stam or killing me.

It's a meme perk, nothing more. A buff would be a bad idea imo.

What Deniel Man

What great man.

If that is supposed to be 'denial', what am I in denial about?

It's a rubbish idea, in my opinion.Just because it agree with your view, doesn't mean its not a valid opinion. If you do not want to see opposing opinions about your ideas, don't fucking post them on a public forum.

what crying Man

do you think for you hate players use flash wound in duel and aslo learn how to counter flash wound

and aslo you break formus rules you cant talk bad word

523 566
  • 3 Jul
 Deadmode

@MEME said:
what crying Man

?

do you think for you hate players use flash wound in duel and aslo learn how to counter flash wound

Counter it? I just killed a dude. A perk shouldn't keep someone alive indefinitely. As it stand you get 5s of fun and then you drop. It's annoying as it is to fight a close-fought round and kill your enemy with little health and stam left, only to have them stay alive with flesh wound and have 5 seconds extra time to potentially get a lethal blow in. If you made this perk more powerful, it would ruin the meta of combat, likely with everyone using it.

Your suggestions is terrible. I don't agree with it. That might upset you, but I'm allowed to disagree with your suggestion as strongly as I like. As I said, don't post an idea on a forum if you don't like hearing opposing opinions. Grow up.

and aslo you break formus rules you cant talk bad word

Go and cry to PC Gamer.

31 4
 MEME

@Deadmode said:

@MEME said:
what crying Man

?

do you think for you hate players use flash wound in duel and aslo learn how to counter flash wound

Counter it? I just killed a dude. A perk shouldn't keep someone alive indefinitely. As it stand you get 5s of fun and then you drop. It's annoying as it is to fight a close-fought round and kill your enemy with little health and stam left, only to have them stay alive with flesh wound and have 5 seconds extra time to potentially get a lethal blow in. If you made this perk more powerful, it would ruin the meta of combat, likely with everyone using it.

Your suggestions is terrible. I don't agree with it. That might upset you, but I'm allowed to disagree with your suggestion as strongly as I like. As I said, don't post an idea on a forum if you don't like hearing opposing opinions. Grow up.

and aslo you break formus rules you cant talk bad word

Deadmode its gay to PC Gamer.

it was salt

1387 1457

@MEME said:
and aslo you break formus rules you cant talk bad word

You can always report his post if you feel that way. But I'd like to remind you that rule #1 "You shall not misuse the report feature. If the post in question does not violate the rules below, leave it be." is also a thing. ;)