Mordhau

Developers it is long passed time for an ETA on.... anything

119 78
  • 9 Jul
 Cence

Tbh they should go the Counter Strike route and make paid skins that can be earned in game as well by playing a lot (random drops at the end of a match). If they simultaneously continue adding free skins for gold, that would make a great balance between fair cosmetic options and supporting the devs.

I don't see any logic in condemning paid skins if the system is fair for gamers and developers (many free skins, some paid skins). I spent 140+ hours in this game in the past month and would happily purchase skins to support Triternion and the development of the game.

939 287

@Cence said:
Tbh they should go the Counter Strike route and make paid skins that can be earned in game as well by playing a lot (random drops at the end of a match). If they simultaneously continue adding free skins for gold, that would make a great balance between fair cosmetic options and supporting the devs.

I don't see any logic in condemning paid skins if the system is fair for gamers and developers (many free skins, some paid skins). I spent 140+ hours in this game in the past month and would happily purchase skins to support Triternion and the development of the game.

So long as weapons are not able to be paid for with IRL money

119 78
  • 9 Jul
 Cence

@Antoniokontos said:

@Cence said:

Unlocking weapons does not cost much gold anyway.

939 287

@Cence said:

@Antoniokontos said:

@Cence said:

Unlocking weapons does not cost much gold anyway.

True nvm forgot that I had all of the weapons but not the full Landchneckt set

239 287
  • 29 Jul
 idiotgod

So the devs still haven't announced even a vaguely general window for an update.... The game is BARELY at 7000 concurrent players now, do you really think releasing a new map and some balancing that should have been release, you know, at release, is going to bring back any semblance of population after you released that JOKE of a map Crossroads that's been PLAGUING the frontline playlist ever since?

You've revealed your hand. Everyone knows the game has, not only inexperienced, but incompetent devs. Jax is an idiot in charge of the community who shows up on the forums maybe once per week. The most passionate members of said community are routinely banned for simply questioning the authority of the devs and/or not sucking their smol cocks hard enough, when they should be made community managers so the game has a chance of not fucking dying.

Conscript 645 1451
  • 29 Jul
 ohshitsorry

@idiotgod said:
The most passionate members of said community are routinely banned

True, I got banned for necroing threads.

Knight 399 868
  • 29 Jul
 Alphonse

@idiotgod said:
The most passionate members of said community are routinely banned for simply questioning the authority of the devs and/or not sucking their smol cocks hard enough, when they should be made community managers so the game has a chance of not fucking dying.

Right. I guess random people do have, eh, actual pr abilities?

@idiotgod said:
Should probably get someone with actual pr abilities next time lol...

Judging from your post history you'd make an excellent community manager...

Just go and play something else dude, you are jaded as fuck and not thinking very clearly.

239 287
  • 29 Jul
 idiotgod

@Alphonse said:

@idiotgod said:

Just go and play something else dude, you are jaded as fuck

I literally haven't played this game since crossroads update. Yeah I am jaded since I have been banned from the forum several times for who the fuck knows why only to return months later to find nothing has changed and basically nothing has been said...

3 1

I really wish they would address the on going issue of LAG spikes that has been going on in west coast servers. i used to be able to play this game with no lag. even with my friends that live on the east coast with no lag and then out of no where boom lag spikes here and there. to where i cant even play the game anymore. and it really sucks. and the fact that they have yet t say anything to address what is going on when i still see people post about it makes me sad. i understand they have a lot going on. but just something a hey don''t worry we are working on it would be nice. cause no other game give me this issue. does anyone have any info on the lag spikes or how do deal with it?

96 45
  • 30 Jul
 CarnifeX

@DavidGrizzly said:
I really wish they would address the on going issue of LAG spikes that has been going on in west coast servers. i used to be able to play this game with no lag. even with my friends that live on the east coast with no lag and then out of no where boom lag spikes here and there. to where i cant even play the game anymore. and it really sucks. and the fact that they have yet t say anything to address what is going on when i still see people post about it makes me sad. i understand they have a lot going on. but just something a hey don''t worry we are working on it would be nice. cause no other game give me this issue. does anyone have any info on the lag spikes or how do deal with it?

they say its our fault, but we cant fix shit & dont have these issues in other games
so until they dont fix it, we have to deal with it - playing like in the 90s...

601 471
  • 30 Jul
 esturias

@idiotgod said:
Yeah I am jaded since I have been banned from the forum several times for who the fuck knows why

Don't be sad, you'll understand once you grow up.

294 235
  • 30 Jul
 LoPan

@idiotgod said:

@Alphonse said:

@idiotgod said:

Just go and play something else dude, you are jaded as fuck

I literally haven't played this game since crossroads update. Yeah I am jaded since I have been banned from the forum several times for who the fuck knows why only to return months later to find nothing has changed and basically nothing has been said...

Banned several times and came back months later?

Games been out literally three months.

What did you get banned several times the first day and come back just now or is your concept of time just retarded?

294 235
  • 30 Jul
 LoPan

Edit for double post.

Conscript 645 1451

forum existed before the game's release, duh

1330 1380

No, it didn't!

(I know it did. Just hopping on the delusional train.)

939 287

Some people been here since 2015

294 235
  • 30 Jul
 LoPan

@ohshitsorry said:
forum existed before the game's release, duh
Fake news. People are telling me I’m right. So many people. I dunno. It’s just what they tell me🤷🏻‍♂️

1330 1380

@Antoniokontos said:
Some people been here since 2015

That's just what they want you to think. Wake up, sheeple!

939 287

They should sell titles at like 2x the price of the donation to Kickstarter I wanna be a Knight like my hero ToLazy4Name