Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau wins the IndieDB #1 Upcoming Player Choice award too!

Baron 2358 3392
  • 26 Jan '17
 Xekratos

@Punzybobo said:

@Xekratos said:
Treant.jpg

VargButStronger.png
Buy my music.

BY ODIN'S BEARD

1 3
  • 27 Jan '17
 Ay_Kay

So sweet the concept of maximizing skill base and casual fun along with competitive could get this game to the top. There are a huge amount of people looking forward to this keep up the sick work devs!

Baron 2358 3392
  • 28 Jan '17
 Xekratos

@Ay_Kay said:
So sweet the concept of maximizing skill base and casual fun along with competitive could get this game to the top. There are a huge amount of people looking forward to this keep up the sick work devs!

Welcome to the forums. They are cancerous but we talk about how well along the game is so we can get that development fix.

Duke 84 71
  • 28 Jan '17
 Doggo

Thread close when?

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 28 Jan '17
 Sir Zombie

When there is another announcement.

Baron 2358 3392
  • 28 Jan '17
 Xekratos

When the Treeman Marox, Praise be unto him, Deems it necessary.

Knight 465 451
  • 1
  • 29 Jan '17
 DOESNOTCOMPUTE

@Punzybobo said:
Varg.png
If Marox is a talking tree, I'll worship and crusade for him.

is that varg vikernes?

nvm it very clearly is

Duke 84 71
  • 29 Jan '17
 Doggo

@Xekratos said:
When the Treeman Marox, Praise be unto him, Deems it necessary.

What about Crusher tho

Knight 3153 7400
  • 1
  • 29 Jan '17
 Punzybobo

@DOESNOTCOMPUTE said:

@Punzybobo said:
Varg.png
If Marox is a talking tree, I'll worship and crusade for him.

is that varg vikernes?

nvm it very clearly is

He wants you to stop whatever you're doing and start burning down churches and buy his music!

Knight 3313 6811
  • 29 Jan '17
 Bodkin

@Doggo said:

@Xekratos said:
When the Treeman Marox, Praise be unto him, Deems it necessary.

What about Crusher tho

He's marox's plaything tbh

Baron 2358 3392
  • 29 Jan '17
 Xekratos

@TheEmeraldArcher said:

@Doggo said:

@Xekratos said:
When the Treeman Marox, Praise be unto him, Deems it necessary.

What about Crusher tho

He's marox's plaything tbh

Marox uses Crush as his lackey, Marox used him in the assassination of Reborn. Good thing too.

Conscript 79 102
  • 2
  • 16 Feb '17
 Policecar

Hey guys im new here, can someone tell me how to write a comment? ^^

Knight 465 451
  • 16 Feb '17
 DOESNOTCOMPUTE

@Policecar said:
Hey guys im new here, can someone tell me how to write a comment? ^^

?

Conscript 79 102
  • 16 Feb '17
 Policecar

!

Hi

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 16 Feb '17
 Sir Zombie

Oh dear, he is back.

Conscript 79 102
  • 16 Feb '17
 Policecar

Scared?

Baron 2358 3392
  • 16 Feb '17
 Xekratos

Go away.

Conscript 79 102
  • 16 Feb '17
 Policecar

Actually no one like you.

Baron 2358 3392
  • 17 Feb '17
 Xekratos

Go party somewhere else.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 17 Feb '17
 Bodkin

Everyone should go wait for this vaporware somewhere ese tbh.