Knight 5575 9321
  • 29 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Knight 305 646
  • 29 Dec '16
 Alphonse

@DerFurst said:
Think of it this way. It doesn't matter how many mainstream texts exist or how many scholars there are in agreement. If evidence is presented, from primary sources (during the events) no less, that contradicts the mainstream or adds new information, then those sources should take precedence of belief.

Nah, fist those primary "sources" need to be credited as reliable, otherwise they could be just telling a bunch of lies. If you choose to believe them without proper accreditation, it's just a silly confirmation bias. Stalin wasn't even a jew, for fuck's sake.

In my own country there's an event called "October 17" or "Loyalty day". In 1945, Perón, one of our most controversial political leaders (and a shitty person tbh), had been imprisioned by the de facto government. The story goes that huge masses of working class individuals mobilized asking for his release, and the military government eventually conceded to their demands. It was an spontaneous event without much planning, or so the story goes.
However, two of my teachers in high school, who were doing a Masters in research, interviewed a few primary sources who claimed that the event had been thoroughly planned and organized by people close to Peron and the Workers movements.

Does it matter if people were manipulated or not? I don't think so. There's a more profound layer to the whole muh conspiracy discussion. The Tsar regime had always treated lower and middle classes, as well as many minorities like jews and artists, as utter shit. Suppose the jews did it, does that original intent somehow takes precedence over the millions of non jews and peasants that fought and took part in the revolution for their own ideals and fought an obviously oppressive regime that did them more harm than good?

Knight 5575 9321
  • 29 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

Just give them free shit idiot

Knight 1046 2754
  • 30 Dec '16
 Valmirius

Juv5vp9.jpg

"Gimme free shit." ~ Castro

Knight 588 666
  • 30 Dec '16
 Garou

@Steve Pigeon said:
fucking furries """producing""" shit-tier memes

I'm not a "furry". I'm a feline dressed up as a humany, and I only produce high quality May-Mays like this one. Screenshot_20161230-004419.png

Knight 5575 9321
  • 30 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

@Etrius said:

@Steve Pigeon said:

I'm not a "furry". I'm a feline dressed up as a humany, and I only produce high quality May-Mays like this one. Screenshot_20161230-004419.png

Should I have waited a bit longer to return or

Knight 588 666
  • 30 Dec '16
 Garou

Also back on topic. To make friends find some peeps who like to play the same games as you or like to do stuff you like to do.

The hard part is finding those people irl. To find them, pay a couple bucks for a college degree (about 2$ should cover you) and room with some randos, or finish your education at public school whilst making happy fun times with friends.

Knight 588 666
  • 30 Dec '16
 Garou

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Etrius said:

@Steve Pigeon said:

Should I have waited a bit longer to return or

Well I had it done earlier, but I thought better to not post it while you went into hibernation because I thought it was a dumbo meme.

Knight 5575 9321
  • 30 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

@Etrius said:
Also back on topic. To make friends find some peeps who like to play the same games as you or like to do stuff you like to do.

The hard part is finding those people irl. To find them, pay a couple bucks for a college degree (about 2$ should cover you) and room with some randos, or finish your education at public school whilst making happy fun times with friends.

Or don't go to college and skip the indoctrination

Knight 3934 4008
  • 30 Dec '16
 CaptainGaymer

dont be a shut in autist and making friends is easy

also be funny and confident thats the biggest thing

and be attractive it doesnt matter too much but it helps

Baron 604 938
  • 30 Dec '16
 NewYariMeta

@CaptainGaymer said:
dont be a shut in autist and making friends is easy