Mordhau

How to make friends

Baroness 6089 6972
  • 1
  • 27 Dec '16
 Sammy

I thought Furst was German too, but I guess he'd be in jail for his Nazi views if he were.

Count 3296 6927
  • 1
  • 27 Dec '16
 DerFurst

@vanguard said:
Holy shit I didnt knew that somewhere they managed to abolish class divided society, money and all these cancer! Where was it?

To me Mr Furst, seems like ur describing USSR , that is, u know, state capitalism.

Oh and your as a american should thank the russians instead of being all judgemental, as they were the real fighting force agaisnt real communism. USA could have never done the damage they did!

Marxism is the true form of communism. The anarchistic version you keep talking about and call the "true communism" was introduced later by South American and Spanish thinkers, and can't be considered "true" because it is a derivative of the Marxist original.

Marxism was created by Jewish thinkers as a plot to subvert nations by convincing the middle and lower class people to revolt against the government and upper class. During the revolution and in the aftermath, the Jews would then take control by placing themselves, or their puppets, into high ranks in the revolutionary party and government.

The "spirit of communism" was always a conspiracy against the government, and never an attempt to free the people.

Duke 84 68
  • 27 Dec '16
 Doggo

Stop this memery
Communism is cancer
So is capitalism
Go fascism

Knight 5575 9321
  • 27 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

@Doggo said:
Stop this memery
Communism is cancer
So is capitalism
Go fascism

Nice alt furst tbh

Count 3296 6927
  • 27 Dec '16
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Doggo said:
Stop this memery
Communism is cancer
So is capitalism
Go fascism

Nice alt furst tbh

I am god. You are all my alts.

Knight 3934 4008
  • 27 Dec '16
 CaptainGaymer

if you are god why did you give me a 3rd nipple

Knight 5575 9321
  • 27 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

@CaptainGaymer said:
if you are god why did you give me a 3rd nipple

Because you're a Jew.

Count 3296 6927
  • 27 Dec '16
 DerFurst

@CaptainGaymer said:
if you are god why did you give me a 3rd nipple

I chose everyone else. Satan has dibs on you

Conscript 2647 2257
  • 2
  • 27 Dec '16
 vanguard

@DerFurst said:

@vanguard said:
Holy shit I didnt knew that somewhere they managed to abolish class divided society, money and all these cancer! Where was it?

To me Mr Furst, seems like ur describing USSR , that is, u know, state capitalism.

Oh and your as a american should thank the russians instead of being all judgemental, as they were the real fighting force agaisnt real communism. USA could have never done the damage they did!

Marxism is the true form of communism. The anarchistic version you keep talking about and call the "true communism" was introduced later by South American and Spanish thinkers, and can't be considered "true" because it is a derivative of the Marxist original.

Marxism was created by Jewish thinkers as a plot to subvert nations by convincing the middle and lower class people to revolt against the government and upper class. During the revolution and in the aftermath, the Jews would then take control by placing themselves, or their puppets, into high ranks in the revolutionary party and government.

The "spirit of communism" was always a conspiracy against the government, and never an attempt to free the people.

What I say is "true communism" I read on Marx texts itself. Especially this one here:

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/manuscripts/preface.htm

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-I.pdf

and

http://www.antiworld.se/project/references/texts/The_Society%20_Of%20_The%20_Spectacle.pdf

Where do you take this info from? South Americans and Spanish created my vision of communism? What autors are you refering too? As you can see, the main source of the shit I say are a german and a french autor.

Holy fuck Mr Furst, I really would like to see the source of your knowledge about the subject. I already told you one million times before: if you want to understand what the fuck actually is communism, why dont you read Marx?? I mean, one could say he is the main person behind all this, and yet you refuse to read it. What value do you think your criticism can have, if you refuse to understand what you are actually trying to criticize?

Wait, are u trying to trigger me you sneaky german or american cunt?

Sellsword 3583 3439
  • 28 Dec '16
 Humble Staff

germurican*

Knight 305 646
  • 28 Dec '16
 Alphonse

"Marxism was created by Jewish thinkers as a plot to subvert nations by convincing the middle and lower class people to revolt against the government and upper class."

DerFurst, "How to make friends", pg. 2, Mordhau Internet Forum, 2016.

Count 3296 6927
  • 1
  • 28 Dec '16
 DerFurst

OP was a shitpost to begin with. This thread crashed before taking off.

Knight 750 701
  • 28 Dec '16
 afiNity

Congratulation, you brought shitposting to a whole new level.

Count 3296 6927
  • 28 Dec '16
 DerFurst

@afiNity said:
Congratulation, you brought shitposting to a whole new level.

Just like irl history, reacting to communism makes you the villain.

Duke 84 68
  • 28 Dec '16
 Doggo

Communism doesn't works well for 2 reasons:
1.Humans aren't good, they abuse their power, do we want another dictator?
2.You have to use an item until it's broken in a thousand pieces, wether or not it's still efficient, thus making working much much harder without the use of proper tool.
Apparently communism is a good short term solution but really falls off later whn everything iis broken
That's what I heard from a friend, to take with a grain of salt

Knight 5575 9321
  • 28 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

@Doggo said:
That's what I heard from a friend, to take with a grain of salt

Form your own opinions you commie shit

Knight 305 646
  • 28 Dec '16
 Alphonse

@DerFurst said:
Just like irl history, reacting to communism makes you the villain.

Spouting unfounded bullshit on an Internet forum like "jews did october revolution to overthrow the tsar" is not reacting to communism. It's just saying retarded shit.

Do you even Plan Condor? How does instructing local de facto governments on how to eradicate the communist threat (which lead to thousands of illegal abductions, killings, baby kidnapping, cultural censorship, terrorism, etc.) not make you a villain?

Count 3296 6927
  • 1
  • 28 Dec '16
 DerFurst

@Alphonse said:

@DerFurst said:
Just like irl history, reacting to communism makes you the villain.

Spouting unfounded bullshit on an Internet forum like "jews did october revolution to overthrow the tsar" is not reacting to communism. It's just saying retarded shit.

Do you even Plan Condor? How does instructing local de facto governments on how to eradicate the communist threat (which lead to thousands of illegal abductions, killings, baby kidnapping, cultural censorship, terrorism, etc.) not make you a villain?

Give me time and I'll prove it to you my eastern friend. When you're dealing with the esoteric side of history, it's difficult to find the correct passages from books as the truer side of history is often 1: lost in translating texts from their original language, 2: from sources most people have never heard of, and 3: hard to obtain to begin with.

Think of it this way. It doesn't matter how many mainstream texts exist or how many scholars there are in agreement. If evidence is presented, from primary sources (during the events) no less, that contradicts the mainstream or adds new information, then those sources should take precedence of belief.

Duke 84 68
  • 29 Dec '16
 Doggo

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Doggo said:
That's what I heard from a friend, to take with a grain of salt

Form your own opinions you commie shit

What part of that was an opinion you dipshit
My opinion is that ur a retard
And wait weren't you dead or sumthn

Conscript 6251 7598
  • 29 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

@Doggo said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Doggo said:
That's what I heard from a friend, to take with a grain of salt

Form your own opinions you commie shit

What part of that was an opinion you dipshit
My opinion is that ur a retard
And wait weren't you dead or sumthn

The whole thing was an opinion except the last part imho