617 455
  • 26 Dec '16
 afiNity

nice meme lel

982 1348
3907 4088
  • 26 Dec '16
 Sammy

Probably the second worst meme on this forum.

248 537
  • 26 Dec '16
 Hiemal

IM DYING xD

850 970
  • 26 Dec '16
 Maci

fucking furries """producing""" shit-tier memes

82 56
  • 26 Dec '16
 Doggo

@afiNity said:
nice meme lel

Thanks took me a while to make xd

2045 2101
  • 26 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

@Steve Pigeon said:

Back in yonder days, memes were good imho.
Kickstarter will introduce new members with shit memes, so they shouldn't actually make one.

Sincerely,
Sir Zombie the Turd
Moderator on the forums
Spicy memester

3907 4088
  • 26 Dec '16
 Sammy

@SirZombiethe3rd said:

@Steve Pigeon said:

Back in yonder days, memes were good imho.
Kickstarter will introduce new members with shit memes, so they shouldn't actually make one.

Sincerely,
Sir Zombie the Turd
Moderator on the forums
Spicy memester

dear monobrow

stfu noob

faithfully not monobrow

1562 899
  • 27 Dec '16
 vanguard

Yeah making friends is complicated but fairly easy tbh. But u know what is harder? To find a company, like a girfriend and shit.

Someone to effectively share life with u, know what I mean? Someone u really care about, and this person also care about u, and both are in this constant process of improving each other and u know u can count with her/him. I had this once

Oh boy, if regret was a lethal thing, I would have died like 3 times already, fuck my life. Need a time machine. How could I be so fucking stupid, srsly

Devs pls its broken need fixing

82 56
  • 27 Dec '16
 Doggo

@vanguard said:
Yeah making friends is complicated but fairly easy tbh. But u know what is harder? To find a company, like a girfriend and shit.

Someone to effectively share life with u, know what I mean? Someone u really care about, and this person also care about u, and both are in this constant process of improving each other and u know u can count with her/him. I had this once

Oh boy, if regret was a lethal thing, I would have died like 3 times already, fuck my life. Need a time machine. How could I be so fucking stupid, srsly

Devs pls its broken need fixing

This got dark quickly

3907 4088
  • 27 Dec '16
 Sammy

Vanguard if you weren't a fucking COMMIE.

Life would be great!

2045 2101
  • 27 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

@Sammy said:
dear monobrow

stfu noob

faithfully not monobrow

Banned imho

1562 899
  • 27 Dec '16
 vanguard

@Sammy said:

Life would be great!

I dont see the advantage tbh, to go agaisnt my own interests. I mean, what are the benefits of licking the boots of rulling class?

Communism makes me Happy actually!

1369 2250
  • 27 Dec '16
 DerFurst

@vanguard said:

@Sammy said:

Life would be great!

I dont see the advantage tbh, to go agaisnt my own interests. I mean, what are the benefits of licking the boots of rulling class?

I'm glad your fake version of Communism makes you happy. The real version of Communism would evict your friends and family from their homes, starve them to death, and throw you into a prison labor camp where you're likely die in several decades, if you manage to survive the diseases, beatings, and hunger.

1562 899
  • 27 Dec '16
 vanguard

@DerFurst said:

@vanguard said:

@Sammy said:

Life would be great!

I'm glad your fake version of Communism makes you happy. The real version of Communism would evict your friends and family from their homes, starve them to death, and throw you into a prison labor camp where you're likely die in several decades, if you manage to survive the diseases, beatings, and hunger.

Holy shit I didnt knew that somewhere they managed to abolish class divided society, money and all these cancer! Where was it?

To me Mr Furst, seems like ur describing USSR , that is, u know, state capitalism.

Oh and your as a american should thank the russians instead of being all judgemental, as they were the real fighting force agaisnt real communism. USA could have never done the damage they did!

4308 6087
  • 27 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

Wait, Furst is American? I thought he was German.

1562 899
  • 27 Dec '16
 vanguard

He is german? I thought he was american!

658 1206
  • 27 Dec '16
 Valmirius

DerFurst lives in the US in an alternate timeline in where Germany won the war. His universe occasionally allows him to interact with people in ours.

2045 2101
  • 27 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

Mordhau is universal