Mordhau

Happy Holidays!

Count 1263 686

Happy Yule! Happy Saturnalia! Happy Hanukah! Happy Kwanza! Merry Christmas! Murica!

Love you all!

Knight 5000 7702
  • 26 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU DUMB BORDER NIGGER

Baroness 400 1002
  • 26 Dec '16
 arr0wmanc3r

@ToLazy4Name said:
IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU DUMB BORDER NIGGER

Feliz navidad, bitch.

Count 2362 4323
  • 26 Dec '16
 DerFurst

@arr0wmanc3r said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU DUMB BORDER NIGGER

Feliz navidad, bitch.

Same thing.

Happy Holidays is joo propaganda to suppress the Christian tradition of celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, whom they killed because they hated him so much.

there, the joos did happy holidays

Count 1263 686
Baron 819 961
  • 27 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

@CACommanderGuts said:
Happy Yule! Happy Saturnalia! Happy Hanukah! Happy Kwanza! Merry Christmas! Murica!

Love you all!

You said something nice :o
Are you ok?

Happy Holidays ;)

Count 1263 686

@Carlo_Mano said:

@CACommanderGuts said:
Happy Yule! Happy Saturnalia! Happy Hanukah! Happy Kwanza! Merry Christmas! Murica!

Love you all!

You said something nice :o
Are you ok?

Happy Holidays ;)

Sorry I've been filling in for lazy hes been afk for too long. Dankeschön meine Freund!

Mercenary 1360 1412
  • 31 Dec '16
 SIEGE

I'm so triggered, Guts.