Mordhau

Customization Question(s)

8 5
  • 24 Dec '16
 Water

Will you or they include symbols of all the Medieval factions that existed in the Medieval time period? For example, I would like to see the symbols, or Coat of Arms, as they called them of Nations such as Poland, Russia, HRE, Venice, Teutonic knights, etc. This would definitely create immersion in the game for us History nerds.

Also will there be options for Middle eastern type armors? Scimitars and that good old Lamellar armor I believe even the Mongols wore.

3930 4112
  • 27 Dec '16
 Sammy

lol

4321 6114
  • 27 Dec '16
 ToLazy4Name

Maybe to both.

8 5
  • 28 Dec '16
 Water

@Sammy said:
lol

?

2058 2128
  • 28 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

@Water said:

@Sammy said:
lol

?

lol

579 619
  • 28 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

@Water said:

@Sammy said:
lol

?

He always laughs when someone asks questions that has been asked 1000x ;)
http://mordhau.com/forum/topic/1770/feature-confirmed/#c6

1565 907
  • 28 Dec '16
 vanguard

Middle eastern armor and weapons would be really fucking nice imo!

The realistic emblems as well, but then, we need to take into consideration the lore of the game, like, if it will be somehow realistic (real places'n shit) or low fantasy (like a invented continent and countries that are like medieval EU, like chivalry did).

Anyways, middle eastern stuff is very nice imo, also middle eastern places! Its what I like the most in M&B, the variety you can get in your army looks pretty cool

8 5
  • 30 Dec '16
 Water

@Carlo_Mano said:

@Water said:

@Sammy said:
lol

?

So instead of redirecting me to that specific thread the guy types "lol," Ok. Also it doesn't really clarify that much. He said "Ok yes there will be emblems u cant make ur own tho." How do I know if these will be Emblems for all the real factions that existed? Venice, Milan, Byzantine, England, Russia, HRE, Poland, France(Obviously will be in), Spain, Portugal, etc??? That is what I'm truly asking.

2058 2128
  • 30 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

@Water said:

@Carlo_Mano said:

@Water said:

@Sammy said:
lol

?

So instead of redirecting me to that specific thread the guy types "lol," Ok. Also it doesn't really clarify that much. He said "Ok yes there will be emblems u cant make ur own tho." How do I know if these will be Emblems for all the real factions that existed? Venice, Milan, Byzantine, England, Russia, HRE, Poland, France(Obviously will be in), Spain, Portugal, etc??? That is what I'm truly asking.

lol

8 5
  • 30 Dec '16
 Water

say that to my face irl see wat happens

2203 1569
  • 30 Dec '16
 Humble Staff

@Water said:

Are you trying to be menacing?

5 3
  • 30 Dec '16
 Sushiio

@Water said:
Lol

100 412
  • 30 Dec '16
 Grator — Art

As of right now we have several emblems and coat of arms from the team members' nationalities. They seem to work well and we may end up having them in the final game mixed with other medieval iconoclast aswell.

8 5
  • 30 Dec '16
 Water

@Grator said:
As of right now we have several emblems and coat of arms from the team members' nationalities. They seem to work well and we may end up having them in the final game mixed with other medieval iconoclast aswell.

So you will only include the ones from your team members' nationalities? If so what are those?

56 303
  • 30 Dec '16
 Corsario

Coat of arms of Castile and Leon, Navarre or Aragon confirmed ^^

100 412
  • 30 Dec '16
 Grator — Art

I meant to say the emblems right now are tests and nothing is final on that regard but they work out great for a test. If you're feeling sharp enough you can pick up some of our screenshots and find out where those coats of arms are from.

1014 511
  • 30 Dec '16
 CACommanderGuts

@Water said:

Lol