Mordhau

Wahmyn, MUH Immersion, & MUH Realism.

93 109

@PC_Principal said:
The notion of women being weaker than men is more true for today than the middle ages though. Women used to work quite hard physically and coped with it. They were a lot stronger back then. And FAT lol

Not true at all though. Women are biologically weaker at all levels. Less muscle density, less bone density, birthing canal means the hips and thighs are structurally weaker than a male's, more muscles located in the legs, higher fat content, higher necessary fat content (for makin babies), shorter and less broad. Higher testosterone levels in men means that men gain muscle faster, heal injuries quicker, and have greater adrenal dumps in times of need. At all levels men are roughly twice as strong as women, from completely untrained to bodybuilders. If anything, malnutrition would only exacerbate this biological powergap, not lessen it.

Though yes women did a lot of physical labor, but they also were not primarily physical laborers. Men worked the mines, did the net fishing, hunted big game, tilling the fields was general the job of the men of a family. Women did lots of farming as a whole though. In fact, female serfs had even achieved equal rights to male serfs in Feudal France shortly before the feudal system was dismantled. They were absolutely active members of their communities regardless because you were either active, rich, or a starving beggar in those times.

957 306

@DefendinMyBase said:

@PC_Principal said:
The notion of women being weaker than men is more true for today than the middle ages though. Women used to work quite hard physically and coped with it. They were a lot stronger back then. And FAT lol

Not true at all though. Women are biologically weaker at all levels. Less muscle density, less bone density, birthing canal means the hips and thighs are structurally weaker than a male's, more muscles located in the legs, higher fat content, higher necessary fat content (for makin babies), shorter and less broad. Higher testosterone levels in men means that men gain muscle faster, heal injuries quicker, and have greater adrenal dumps in times of need. At all levels men are roughly twice as strong as women, from completely untrained to bodybuilders. If anything, malnutrition would only exacerbate this biological powergap, not lessen it.

Though yes women did a lot of physical labor, but they also were not primarily physical laborers. Men worked the mines, did the net fishing, hunted big game, tilling the fields was general the job of the men of a family. Women did lots of farming as a whole though. In fact, female serfs had even achieved equal rights to male serfs in Feudal France shortly before the feudal system was dismantled. They were absolutely active members of their communities regardless because you were either active, rich, or a starving beggar in those times.

my Girl is stronger than my weak ass but she also does alot of power lifting and shit me i sit here and play mordhau and read the forums the only time i can out do her in anything labor intensive is when shes on her period.

93 109

@Antoniokontos said:
my Girl is stronger than my weak ass but she also does alot of power lifting and shit me i sit here and play mordhau and read the forums the only time i can out do her in anything labor intensive is when shes on her period.

Yeah try lifting four times a week for a month and you'll probably dunk on her without even trying very hard. Actually don't it'll probably make her really angry. Alternatively she'll find it really sexy if you can pick her up like a loaf of bread.

azhhafq.jpg

957 306

@DefendinMyBase said:

@Antoniokontos said:

Yeah try lifting four times a week for a month and you'll probably dunk on her without even trying very hard. Actually don't it'll probably make her really angry. Alternatively she'll find it really sexy if you can pick her up like a loaf of bread.

azhhafq.jpg

im working on it lol started hitting the gym with her on my weekends still i like women who can kick ass better than i can