Mordhau

Wahmyn, MUH Immersion, & MUH Realism.

167 117

To all those folks arguing about muh realism to not have womens implemented, just remember you can couch with a carrot on a horse and slice through plate.

And to the folks arguing muh immersion as a basis for having the womens implemented en masse in a "historically accurate game". You guys are just so confused I don't even have more words for you.

tl;dr: both sides of the argument are retarded and rooted in logical fallacies, the game does not take itself seriously.
Therefore you might as well implement a fantasy / historical cosmetic toggle and add fantasy cosmetics seeing the direction the game is going.

With two cosmetic toggles and the motivational mute, SJWs, Weebs, Incels, HEMAs, channers, bigots and safe spacers can all rejoyce for Triternion will find a solution to make you all happy. That way both groups can play two different games together at the same time, and they don't have to deal with each other. (One historically accurate and one with womens and fantastic setting).

971 699
  • 23 Jun
 esturias

What I really don't understand is how people can take "history" or "realism" as a serious argument when everything around it is completely unrealistic and unhistorical. That logic is so horribly dumb that I have no idea how people don't notice that.

16 23
  • 23 Jun
 osanger

Put them in ffs, who gives a toss!!!

Besides i would much rather bludgeon to death a hot chick than face some of the ugly fucks you guys make as characters
:)

EDIT: Tho having said that, i could see if they did add them it only taking a week before some purple haired hippo makes a twitter post about how Mordhau promotes violence against wahmens after someone makes a youtube video of a chick in game getting bummed by cavemen with giant sticks!!!

8 5
  • 25 Jun
 gloup

if anyone actually gives a shit they are retarded. I just hope they dont add in massive tits and asses to attract virgins running around with that shit

167 117

Bamp for wahmyn

9 5

I cant support this, adding cootie mechanics would take up too much much dev time

167 117

@Chad_Thundercock said:
I cant support this, adding cootie mechanics would take up too much much dev time

waT uuuuU meeeeeaaaaANNNN?!?!

I said i dont care if wahmyn is r added or not.

They already making wahmyn whether we like it or not though, and they making one cosmetic toggle for wahmyn. They should make one so weebs and HEMAs are happy too.

Safe spacers, SJWs and channers and racists can play with each other with motivational mute,

So can HEMAs play with SJWs with wahmyn toggle.

It's unfair representation, weebs and HEMAs still have beef (over katanas), plus I want a reason for them to add horned helmets soo....

16 4
  • 26 Jun
 AbsurdO

Add women so the pseudo-historian virgins who think they have problems with women being choosable in a video game now can kill female characters, problem solved.

9 5

If we add female characters we might as add back backswings considering we've officially given up on the historically accurate of the game. I am not opposed to doing either, but the logic does seem highly inconsistent.

777 1030

@LetsFightíngLöve said:
Bamp for wahmyn

worst bump ever

71 49

Just so you know, the OP is a troll. Look at his post history.

18 22

I just hope that since wähmyn are going to be part of the game regardless what anyone says, that they'd be accurately represented and that their gear would be modeled appropreately.lady_of_the_knight_by_nathanparkart-d733esj.jpg

None of that full plate armor crap. We all know wöhmen are physically weaker, ergo full plate is unrealistic and bikini is much more realistic and nicer to look @. Boob/ass sliders also pls for maximum realism.

52 101
  • 11 Jul
 Erwinicus

@VeCChrysalis said:
I just hope that since wähmyn are going to be part of the game regardless what anyone says, that they'd be accurately represented and that their gear would be modeled appropreately.lady_of_the_knight_by_nathanparkart-d733esj.jpg

None of that full plate armor crap. We all know wöhmen are physically weaker, ergo full plate is unrealistic and bikini is much more realistic and nicer to look @. Boob/ass sliders also pls for maximum realism.

Boob/ass sliders should only go from high to extra high.

18 22

@Erwinicus said:
Boob/ass sliders should only go from high to extra high.

You mean from (‿ˠ‿) -> t h i c c ??

350 143

oopsie posted twice instead of editing, weird

350 143

The notion of women being weaker than men is more true for today than the middle ages though. Women used to work quite hard physically and coped with it. They were a lot stronger back then. And FAT lol

957 306

Jeanne_d'Arc_-_Panthéon_II.jpg Mordhau 2020 colorized

957 306

@osanger said:
Put them in ffs, who gives a toss!!!

Besides i would much rather bludgeon to death a hot chick than face some of the ugly fucks you guys make as characters
:)

EDIT: Tho having said that, i could see if they did add them it only taking a week before some purple haired hippo makes a twitter post about how Mordhau promotes violence against wahmens after someone makes a youtube video of a chick in game getting bummed by cavemen with giant sticks!!!

PLEASE let us have beards on Females

18 22

^ To show support and empowerment for Wåhmen even more, they should include color options for armpit hair and beards! That ought to shut the journous down.

957 306

@VeCChrysalis said:
^ To show support and empowerment for Wåhmen even more, they should include color options for armpit hair and beards! That ought to shut the journous down.

YES i want to make a ABSOLUTE UNIT named Helga the Keith Slayer a Asian woman with a broken nose full beard and long hair with a weird ass smile with the lowest pitch voice i can find