Check out our merch shop!

My Rank went from Lvl 36 to Lvl 17

5 2
  • 23 Jun '19
 TheMilkman

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1778434756
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1778434717
^PROOF ABOVE ^
I didn't notice when the rank reset until I went to go buy a new piece of gear and realized it was level locked. You can see I have multiple Lvl 30 cosmetics and the level 35 background on my name however it says I'm level 17. I work hard for everything I get and don't afk farm like most other people, I've recommended the game to 2 of my friends and got them both to purchase it yet stuff like this is heavily discouraging me not to play anymore as i'm quite annoyed my rank took such a hit for no reason. Any way to fix this issue or can my rank be brought back to Lvl 36? I've tried re-installing the game and that did nothing.

Knight 52 67
  • 23 Jun '19
 GramzontheDragon

A noticeable fraction of people are experiencing this but i have yet to see a dev response on what can be done. Also discouraged after dropping 17 levels, and on top of frequent lag spikes im not very motivated to keep playing.

4 2
  • 23 Jun '19
 WEDNESDAYADDAMS

i have the exact same issue, i already wrote you on steam discuss. and also hoping for a answer from DEVS from this site :( it makes me mad to play all again just to be unknown if it happens again later...

237 215
  • 23 Jun '19
 recurf

restart steam

22 16
  • 23 Jun '19
 Berra

Restarted steam, re-installed, verified integrity, waited 24hours. Nothing helped. And sure as shit not grinding level 40 to 54 again. I aint playing til this is resolved. ^^

5 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 SkillzMethodॐ

The same, I was lvl 87 and after the patch I was 73... And I was lost almost 60k of gold...

68 94
  • 23 Jun '19
 narwic

Marox responded in another thread. Gold/XP are still there, they're looking into it: https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/18365/level-rollbacks-patch-8-dev-response

274 322
  • 23 Jun '19
 DrGert

Did you lose any purchases you made with gold? Level itself really doesn’t mean anything. Not a big deal tbh unless you lost purchases along side your level.

But you know what’s humiliating? Getting whooped by a level 17 in a duel server

Knight 52 67
  • 23 Jun '19
 GramzontheDragon

@DrGert said:
Did you lose any purchases you made with gold? Level itself really doesn’t mean anything. Not a big deal tbh unless you lost purchases along side your level.

But you know what’s humiliating? Getting whooped by a level 17 in a duel server

Some people lost gold, but the bigger pain is weapons and armor not unlocked yet are unable to be purchased because of the level restrictions.

22 16
  • 23 Jun '19
 Berra

@DrGert Speak for yourself. Ive been grinding for level 70 black tint. It's pretty much the only cosmetic in my mind right now. Getting set back from 55 to 40 is a big deal. Many hours lost. And think of the eventual updates with skins etc that will require a certain level, what about setting your level back to 10 and let you grind it all over? geez bro think before you speak x)

13 42
  • 7 Jul '19
 TheWhargoul

July 7th, this is still an issue, lost about 10 levels

957 312
  • 8 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

i mean i only droped one level once and that was after a -25 Maul fail

6 1
  • 9 Jul '19
 KlobberSaurus

I lost 13 levels last week and I cant get a dev to respond. Please at least let us know that you are aware of this issue.

290 268
  • 9 Jul '19
 Atlas-D

I went from 65 to 51, and I'm grinding for thatt black armor. Very, very frustrating.

Sellsword 254 310
  • 10 Jul '19
 Redeaux

Imagine caring this much about levels.1354163758.gif

Count 887 3301
  • 10 Jul '19
 EatAtRedLobster

They all add up to 1,089.