Mordhau

Antihorse perk

32 26
  • 23 Jun '19
 Borschik

I see a lot of complains about horses. We have huntsman perk that increases damage to archers, and wrecker perk for buildings. Maybe we can also have a perk that increases damage against horses or horsemen (maybe it should work only with ranged and throwables or only with melee)? Or a perk that stops you from flinching or taking damage when horse bumps into you?

Knight 281 725
  • 23 Jun '19
 Iodine

a perk with increased damage to horses doesn't seem like a bad idea honestly.

30 21
  • 23 Jun '19
 BLOUKFACEAURT

Agree ! A perk for pikemen that could stop horses or adding extra damage against them would resolve the OP problem of horsemen !

777 1031
  • 23 Jun '19
 smellycathawk

Sounds like a shit idea because how is the horsemen supposed to react to an invisible threat.

The halb could have been a good piece of anti-horse equipment, if the halb alt still dehorsed. But nope, instead the halb is the horsemens best friend and u are expected to take a backup billhook with your halb i guess cause balance.

Conscript 227 307
  • 23 Jun '19
 KIWI

@smellycathawk said:
Sounds like a shit idea because how is the horsemen supposed to react to an invisible threat.

This is a problem with a lot of the perks tbh. I know the devs didn't want cosmetics to be tied to gameplay so everyone could create whatever they wanted, but honestly I think they need to now just so people can see what perks people have on without needing to be killed by that specific character first.