Mordhau

Please do something about this infestation of edgy Nazis

Mercenary 1075 1997

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
The irony, is that hunting down all the bad word bois on the internet and trying to silence them.
It's kinda like what hitler did to the jewish people of europe.

Trying to prevent people from spreading nazi ideology = genociding the jews? H-BOMB level take.

According to your point of view that things on the internet are always 100% relevent and accurate.

Nobody said that though.

Saying nazi shit makes you a nazi.
Then, what the fuck does acting like a nazi make YOU?

Acting like a nazi makes you either a useful idiot for nazis or, you know, a nazi.

The world didn't go to war with the nazis because hitler was an angry angry man saying mean things.

The world went to war with the nazis because they were killing millions of innocent people and taking things that weren't theirs.

You're acting like you're fighting against actual real nazis, and that you're a hero because of it.

You're not a hero, you're a jackass looking for a reason to be a jackass.

But we are fighting actual real nazis bud. Go visit stormfront or some shit and read how they promote 'ironic banter' and 'memes' as a way to desensitize people to their most radical beliefs. They also tell you how to defend against it. 'I was just memeing, free speech is more important than your feelings, etc.'

Real nazis love that kind of shit.

11 10
  • 4 Jul
 bruhmoment

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
it's funny because I predicted this all long before anything.

I said flat out, mordhau is going to inherit chivalry's community.

I then explicitly stated that all the normies won't be able to handle the chivalry community.

Yes, it is possible to go too far, Lazy knows that all too well.

But for 99% of people, what they're doing is just normal trash tier shitposting mid game.

If you don't like what you find on the internet, and you don't have the mental capacity to turn off chat or mute people, fight the bots. Although, at that point the bots would probably upset you by fighting back anyway.

In short. If "ECKS DEE HALL OF COST" upsets you,
grow
up.
Because the shitposters who HAVE grown up, still shitpost, and they do so extremely virulently in an underhanded manner. You're just too stupid to notice or understand it.

Just like you're too stupid to know what virulently means, so you had to fucking google it. You baby.

I really love how you use the word normie unironically and think people are stupid for saying your sense of "humor" (i.e. saying "offensive" shit over and over) is trash tier. You're very obviously a friendless loser who spends all of his free time on 4chan, just like these "grown up" "shitposters" you're talking about. Seek therapy. You're obviously unwell.

11 10
  • 4 Jul
 bruhmoment

By the way, saying "fuck n*ggers," "gas the Jews," and "the Holocaust didn't happen" isn't joking, memeing, or protected under free speech. But Nazi worms are too afraid to take their mask off and LARP as freedom loving Centrists in public. If you wouldn't say tell your ""jokes"" in public, shut the fuck up. Too bad the Mordhau community (and self-identified "gamers") are socially inept societal outcasts living in an echo chamber. Thankfully, you'll never breed.

1339 1396

@bruhmoment said:
Thankfully, you'll never breed.

That's wishful thinking. Most of the time this bullshit originates from poverty and a lack of education. AFAIK poverty correlates with a higher birthrate.

11 10
  • 4 Jul
 bruhmoment

@SWSeriousMike said:

@bruhmoment said:

That's wishful thinking. Most of the time this bullshit originates from poverty and a lack of education. AFAIK poverty correlates with a higher birthrate.

You're conflating the average racist from backwater Alabama with a middle class social outcast who was raised by 4chan. Elijah Jones from Leeville, TN isn't playing Mordhau with a cropped hentai avatar. The kind of racist Nazi who thinks screaming the n-word is the height of comedy is a teenager who was radicalized on the internet because he had to use it as an alternative to spending time with friends. Most of the time, their families aren't poor. The people who became racists due to a lack of education and will be having a ton of kids aren't the ones infesting Mordhau.

1339 1396

Well, let's hope you're right.

178 165
  • 4 Jul
 Unlikely

Stereotyping racists isn't going to advance the original goal, which is convincing the moderators to moderate. The racist behavior on display here is all the evidence we need. No imaginary back story required.

Count 3976 8323

@SWSeriousMike said:

@bruhmoment said:

it seems to me that it mostly correlates with high deathrate among young children, which is yes directly linked to poverty but mostly true when you live in an entirely poor country rather than being just poor in a relatively rich country with healthcare n stuff.

Knight 7577 13875

@bruhmoment said:
By the way, saying "fuck n*ggers," "gas the Jews," and "the Holocaust didn't happen" isn't joking, memeing, or protected under free speech.

1. It could be a joke, but probably not a very tasteful one and 2. idk about your shithole country but it's certainly protected as free speech in mine
Count 3976 8323

@bruhmoment said:
"the Holocaust didn't happen" isn't joking

no its a fact

Knight 1382 3152

gamers rise up

also, keeping this thread alive IS a shitpost.

Because this thread makes people on both sides mad.

Also, imagine unironiclaly using the term "breed" in regards to human reproduction.

Incel spotted amirite boys.

Count 3976 8323

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
gamers rise up

also, keeping this thread alive IS a shitpost.

Because this thread makes people on both sides mad.

Also, imagine unironiclaly using the term "breed" in regards to human reproduction.

Incel spotted amirite boys.

what is wrong with using the term breed when talking about earthlings

717 588

@TheDankestMeme said:

@bruhmoment said:

no its a fact

the bad thing about making jokes like these is not about "offending" ppl, ppl who get offended by offhand jokes like these are fairly dickless. it's about the impact it has on the environment u post it in, right? there's a bunch of ppl who unironically think this who post on this forum, and it's just adding fuel to the fire (but hey that counts as a reaction, so mission accomplished, right?).

the real complaint against that sort of thing is that these jokes are made by ppl who daydream through their lives and don't really think about what they're INVITING with certain behaviors. to be nihilistic enough to make jokes like that u need to have some modicum of understanding of how dumb ppl are, and if u understand that why not understand that dumb ppl are insanely impressionable.

i love politically incorrect comedy and will defend it til death but i mean. u won't see louis ck make n word jokes to an audience of skinheads right. read the room

also every 20 yr old seems to think they have invented nihilistic apathy and they're the only ones doing it. dog, every comedian hates the fuckin world. why do u think they're comedians. lol

239 287
  • 5 Jul
 idiotgod

@SWSeriousMike said:

@idiotgod said:
And to anybody who keeps posting here keeping a fucking thread about nazis at the top of the forum day in and day out can fuck off already and find a new fucking hobby. Are you working for the pc gamer? or are you actually just this stupid?

Of course it's okay when you post here, because you are not stupid! It's only the others that are stupid. Good thing you told them so they can stop bumping this thread.

Can you please explain to me again how stupid I am for posting in this thread? I'm afraid to forget about it.

Dude just shut the fuck up and stop posting?

Pretty sure i have 3 posts, all telling you to stop taking the bait. Even with people telling you to stop taking the bait you take the obvious bait. What's wrong with you

717 588

@idiotgod said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@idiotgod said:
And to anybody who keeps posting here keeping a fucking thread about nazis at the top of the forum day in and day out can fuck off already and find a new fucking hobby. Are you working for the pc gamer? or are you actually just this stupid?

Of course it's okay when you post here, because you are not stupid! It's only the others that are stupid. Good thing you told them so they can stop bumping this thread.

Can you please explain to me again how stupid I am for posting in this thread? I'm afraid to forget about it.

Pretty sure i have 3 posts, all telling you to stop taking the bait. Even with people telling you to stop taking the bait you take the obvious bait. What's wrong with you

just cause a thing is challenging doesn't mean it's bait. you've internalized the internet too much

1339 1396

@idiotgod said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@idiotgod said:

Please tell me again about how I'm taking the bait and how you are not.

By the way: Sorry for bumping this thread again. But your high-quality comments always make me come back wanting for more.

Count 3976 8323

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@TheDankestMeme said:

@bruhmoment said:

no its a fact

the bad thing about making jokes like these is not about "offending" ppl, ppl who get offended by offhand jokes like these are fairly dickless. it's about the impact it has on the environment u post it in, right? there's a bunch of ppl who unironically think this who post on this forum, and it's just adding fuel to the fire

Well yes but you see this is epic and we live in a society

1339 1396

"You don't consider the influence it has on society." - "No, because we live in a society!"

717 588

@TheDankestMeme said:

@TheDankestMeme said:

@bruhmoment said:

no its a fact

the bad thing about making jokes like these is not about "offending" ppl, ppl who get offended by offhand jokes like these are fairly dickless. it's about the impact it has on the environment u post it in, right? there's a bunch of ppl who unironically think this who post on this forum, and it's just adding fuel to the fire

dog come on don't retreat into nihilistic apathy! u know i make a good point and u know i know you're doing a bit. whats the point other than deflection now lol

Count 3976 8323

@TheDankestMeme said:

@TheDankestMeme said:

@bruhmoment said:

no its a fact

dog come on don't retreat into nihilistic apathy! u know i make a good point and u know i know you're doing a bit. whats the point other than deflection now lol

The progress made by science teached us that everything we feel and think is nothing but chemicals and electric signals, is there really anything left besides acting in your own interest and nihilistic apathy.