Mordhau

Why did you kill the ballista on Crossroads

71 49

I recently made a post about how enjoyable the anti ballista gameplay was on the Crossroads map. They made it so that it was hard for cavalry to get close to the enemy side. They also made fun gameplay where people would try to ride by them fast and drop fire bombs on them without getting hit. I had a strategy going where I threw a smoke bomb first in order to make it harder for them to hit me before I made my approach. Now this strategy isn't very feasable, because the new spawn zones make it too hard to get close without dying in the killbox, and the blue ballista can't even shoot anything due to it being blocked by a treeline.

If you want the cavalry to actually be a significant part of this map, maybe make it so that there are no forward spawns at all. Force the infantry to march all the way to the fort from the edge of the map, through open space where horses can be a problem. This would also give use to the ballista, as a way to counter the horses that are attacking the infantry.

25 16

Agree that delete forward spawn could be cool ! That would make the field more dangerous to cross as a footman ! Adding diversity in dis map

71 49
  • 22 Jun
  Seymour

@BLOUKFACEAURT said:
Agree that delete forward spawn could be cool ! That would make the field more dangerous to cross as a footman ! Adding diversity in dis map

Though I must admit, after testing cavalry vs infantry, there needs to be more ways to counter them other than billhooks.

777 1029

I think protected spawns are good.

I think death timers on spawn points are a lazy and immersion breaking way of doing it. would love to see all of these replaced with elevated spawns or something

Knight 7573 13872
  • 23 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

They should delete all of the horses as well as the ballista.

25 16

No, deleting horses and ballista isn't a good idea... It's sad to delete gameplay diversity when u just can rework the map design ! I mean, delete forward spawns, adding some trees where footmen could protect from cavalry, defend by ballista... That could resolve some problems without deleting features...
Plus, force footmen to cross the field would gave mortar a real utility and this map would became a real king of da hill !

Conscript 227 306

@ToLazy4Name said:

horses arent even cute smh

71 49
  • 24 Jun
  Seymour

@ToLazy4Name said:

If they fixed the horses they would be more fun to coutner.

113 79

If only the horse design wasn't oppressive and anti-skill

95 87
  • 25 Jun
 BOBOLOJOE

need no or limited horse servers
i like the horses, i get great satisfaction in killing the riders
but OMG is it annoying when just trying to mordhau some people and you get flinched by a team mate riding a horse through or insta killed in the spawn as a horse rider comes through

can more people play TDM please?

Baron 724 1304
  • 25 Jun
 NewYariMeta

@KIWI said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

53c761a71ae980204910c47ca55371fb.png

Conscript 227 306

@NewYariMeta said:

@KIWI said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

53c761a71ae980204910c47ca55371fb.png

neigh

Knight 7573 13872
  • 25 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING HORSE

todd disliked that.png