Mordhau

Steam release. Is it a good idea?

1487 2410
  • 1 Jan
 Ranten

o shit 2 scared to fight the forums alpha. Better stay low and hit likes on his communts.

Baroness 6089 6972
  • 1 Jan
 Sammy

Lazy is a faggot and fat.

Conscript 2647 2257
  • 1 Jan
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:
Implying anyone on this forum outside of Jax, Guts or Crush is even capable of killing me.

I can see why Mr Jax could kill you, but what about Mr Guts and Mr Crush?

Are they from the army as well?

Knight 5575 9321

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
Implying anyone on this forum outside of Jax, Guts or Crush is even capable of killing me.

Guts is ex military and Crush has Polish nigger strength.

Knight 2239 3671
  • 1 Jan
 Bodkin

@ToLazy4Name said:
Implying anyone on this forum outside of Jax, Guts or Crush is even capable of killing me. (Emerald Archer not listed)

giphy

Knight 3934 4008

anyone could kill anyone because guns don't require you to be physically fit just don't aim it sideways like a nigger and you're set

M40A3-with-NF-3-15-2-1024x338

Sellsword 3583 3439

oh gawd lazy you must be such a G.I JOE hero to be such a hard man to kill, pls have mercy upon our asses.

Duke 4117 7085
  • 2 Jan
 Jax

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

ARMY

TTTRRRIGGGGGERRRRREEDDDDD

Knight 5575 9321

Wtf you're left handed Jax that's fucking disgusting

Conscript 2647 2257
 vanguard

@Jax said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

ARMY

TTTRRRIGGGGGERRRRREEDDDDD

No Mr Jax! I actually have great respect for army soldiers tbh, we all have a lot to learn from you guys. I think the left-wing as a whole (well at least here in Brazil, idk how is the left-wing in USA) is quite stupid by not trying to dialogue with you guys and even in many cases, treat you guys as villains or as a problem. The same cancerous logic and mode of production not only affects your proletariat cathegory, as also send you guys to death and to kill other people for stupid as fuck reasons like imperialism and shit.

I do believe that soldiers in general knows a fuckload of contradictions within the army, that could really add to the whole communism thingy. Also, imagine how cool it would be to see a communist movement inside the army, holy fuck I mean there is NO government that wouldn't start to shit itself with this. You guys are like a fundamental part in any revolution, especially one of this scope (which explains why ideology is so stronk in armies).

What I'm trying to say is, soldiers are really not the problem. The problem is who, or what kind of logic controls their actions. Maybe generals and shit are cancer, but I wouldnt know tbh, this is something that you could talk about probably and we could relate it to other kinds of problems even you see.

Also, you thinking that army stuff triggers me made me think; if I ever was disrespectful with you or any other army/policeman in the things I say, it really wasn't my intention, I just expressed myself badly tbh. Know Mr. Jax, that I'm on your side man, I'm really against this mode of production and thats it.

Even bourgeoisie you see, I'm not against them. They breath the same air as us, they live in fucked up cities, they have N problems caused by this mode of production (for instance marriage and family relations are usually really cancerous due the fact that money is what actually calls the shots, they also share a alienated existence and have very little control over their actions) etc, basically its shit for everyone, and everyone have reasons to communism see. Makes no sense in dividing people even more, we must all unite against this cancerous mode of production!

The army and the bourgeousie ideology does effectively trigger me thou, and once triggered I might say some mad shit that only creates more division tbh

Hey, that weapons seems to have fucking huge recoil, I thought they were easier to use

Knight 5575 9321

m8 Jax isn't in the army he's in the marines that was the meme

Conscript 2647 2257
 vanguard

When I say army i mean everyone that you know.. goes to war and shit, idk the word to describe this tbh but as army I mean the navy, marines, airforce, tankmans, special forces etc all these people that use guns

Knight 5575 9321

Yes I know, it's all a big meme. Also, you could say "military."

Conscript 2647 2257
  • 2 Jan
 vanguard

YES MILITARY THANKS

Holy fuck, how could I miss it

Knight 5575 9321

Because you don't have enough free shit go get more then everyone will be smart

Knight 2239 3671
  • 2 Jan
 Bodkin

@Jax said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOik6Enjpiv/?taken-by=jaaxxxxon

I keel u

Nice 308 tbh

( or 7.62 nato don't go nerd on me)

Duke 84 68
  • 2 Jan
 Doggo

@SirZombiethe3rd said:

@Survii said:

@SirZombiethe3rd said:
Implying that he isn't already dead

Implying that you didn't kill him

Didn't actually imply that tbh

did you mean imho?

Conscript 6251 7598
  • 2 Jan
 Sir Zombie

Listen here you little shit

Duke 4117 7085
  • 2 Jan
 Jax

@TheEmeraldArcher said:

@Jax said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOik6Enjpiv/?taken-by=jaaxxxxon

I keel u

Nice 308 tbh

( or 7.62 nato don't go nerd on me)

Thanks buddy! Mine can fire both but yes technically one has thicker case walls and a lower max pressure

I love shooting 7.62, so much more fun in regards to recoil control and pew pew factor than 5.56