Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

All my loadouts are gone

1 0
  • 22 Jun '19
 ChemtrailSnorter

My game just crashed (for the first time) and when I restarted my game all my settings, and classes reseted. I spend alot of time and afford in my loadouts and they're all gone.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

534 287
  • 22 Jun '19
 Gambit

Your %appdata% folder got corrupted. I don't have a solution unfortunately but in future you could make a backup of the folder. Someone has released a website that you can search for in this forum which you're able to download other people's builds and place it in that folder. Might save you a bit of time creating decent builds.

Knight 399 872
  • 22 Jun '19
 Alphonse

Close the game. Rename your Game.ini in %LocalAppData%\Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsClient.

Verify integrity of game cache. Maybe you'll be lucky and your loadouts were saved to the cloud and can be restored. Let us know if it helped.

237 215
  • 23 Jun '19
 recurf

restart steam

2 3

this is still a problem. Lost all of mine today. like 50 loadouts

Knight 321 611
  • 24 Jan
 Duckalot

@OSCRPilgrim89 said:
this is still a problem. Lost all of mine today. like 50 loadouts

If your loadouts got lost, try navigate to %localappdata%\Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsClient. You should find a file called Game_Backup.ini. If you have luck you'll find your old loadouts there. If so, delete/backup the Game.ini and rename the Game_Backup.ini to Game.ini.

Aswell in properties of mordhau via Steam uncheck the Steam Cloud Sync before starting the game after the Game.ini backup

1 1
  • 19 Aug
 Micaliseus

Thanks so much i had lost 107 classes that id made over 415 hours of gameplay

1 0
  • 4 Sep
 Máximo

Same just happened to me. I followed @Duckalot's advice but only the loadouts came back.

I still had to re-do the keyboard and mouse binds.