Mordhau

Make chamber thrusts have two direction instead of just one

90 78
  • 21 Jun
 SushiFish

It's interesting how we have two different directions we can thrust from, yet a thrust chamber works regardless of which side you deflect it with. Should that be the case, or should you have to mirror the thrust similar to the way strikes work?

Should thrust chambers require to be mirrored?
138 218
  • 21 Jun
 DylanS_98

No, because there is actually six stab angles and people usually dont have enough buttons on their mouse for most angles anyway.

90 78
  • 21 Jun
 SushiFish

Screenshot_4.png - Unless there is something that I am missing here. AFAIK, there's only left and right stab, shown in the settings next to upper, lower and regular left/right strikes.

523 566
  • 21 Jun
 Deadmode

@SushiFish said:
Screenshot_4.png - Unless there is something that I am missing here. AFAIK, there's only left and right stab, shown in the settings next to upper, lower and regular left/right strikes.

Look at the animations. Currently only triggered by left or right and stab combined, but there are more angles.

Knight 7681 14089
  • 21 Jun
 ToLazy4Name
  1. No lol

2. 240 allows for more than 2 stab angles, it's just that there are only two stab bind options

777 1029

@ToLazy4Name said:

1. No lol

2. 240 allows for more than 2 stab angles, it's just that there are only two stab bind options

Why do i have to use shitty motion control stabs if I wanna hi-stab people in the face :l

523 566
  • 21 Jun
 Deadmode

@smellycathawk said:
Why do i have to use shitty motion control stabs if I wanna hi-stab people in the face :l

Just bind a key to 'Stab' rather than a direction option and it will work. That's what I have set.

Knight 7681 14089
  • 21 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@smellycathawk said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

1. No lol

Idk

Count 791 3022

@smellycathawk said:

I share your confusion over what I consider to be a long overdue and simple addition which common sense dictates should have never been omitted.

I brought it up last year before release, and even predicted new players would ask that very question:

https://mordhau.com/forum/comment/178435/find/

https://mordhau.com/forum/comment/178461/find/

Please keep bringing it up, and pester the devs about it TBH. There is no reason it shouldn't be an option. It would probably take Marox 5 mins to implement it.

777 1029

@EatAtRedLobster said:
Please keep bringing it up, and pester the devs about it TBH. There is no reason it shouldn't be an option. It would probably take Marox 5 mins to implement it.

I have like 50 other things I keep bringing up but ok