Mordhau

Option to limit 240 to fewer angles

22 16
  • 21 Jun
 Athos

Having the option to limit angles on 240 system would really help in making better hybrid control schemes i.e use binds for everything but 4 directions.

35 31
  • 21 Jun
 Kashi

OR keep it as is and let people find out their most comfortable setup?

9 13
  • 21 Jun
 dpmagician

@Kashi said:

He said option you dense retard

90 78
  • 21 Jun
 SushiFish

@dpmagician said:

@Kashi said:

It is nice of you to point that out for the sake of the OP, but lets not call each other for "dense retards" here. That's just low.

Conscript 294 345
  • 21 Jun
 Qwampa

Would be nice since halberd and spear lower cut regularly get stuck in the ground.

214 178
  • 21 Jun
 Dialectic

I asked for this option a few weeks ago but the old biddies here just said "that's a niche play style."

I agree op, more options ti adjust the 240 system would be great. I don't want to keybind all my attacks

22 16
  • 21 Jun
 Athos

@Qwampa said:
Would be nice since halberd and spear lower cut regularly get stuck in the ground.

That's a perfect example

240 system is very intuitive when you're starting out or are not already used to other melee games like chiv, this would do nothing but make hybrid closer in line with full binds. Not everyone can go out and by a new mouse for 1 game.

243 139

@SushiFish said:

@dpmagician said:

@Kashi said:

It is nice of you to point that out for the sake of the OP, but lets not call each other for "dense retards" here. That's just low.

you're a dense retard