Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Stuck spots on Taiga

23 8
  • 19 Jun '19
 Seymour

During a match on Taiga I encountered 2 spots where I got stuck.
Don't know if the first one is intended, it shouldn't be as that is a common spot where you jump off the ladder.
The guy that fell before me maybe had a chance to get out by grabbing the ladder but I was completely stuck.
Also I found 2 small texture bugs.
Video

On the first one I couldn't jump or do anything. On the second one I somehow got unstuck.

Knight 41 35
  • 20 Jun '19
 Fürst von Butz

I lost a BR final at exactly that spot. There are so many stuck spots, especially on Taiga. Best chances of getting out stuckspots is to kick/hit a wall or another object because that gives you a little bounce back.

1697 1292
  • 20 Jun '19
 esturias

There are stuck spots on all of the maps. They should create a dedicated thread for that kind of thing...

23 8
  • 20 Jun '19
 Seymour

On the second one I think I got stuck because the barrel I was hitting changed / broke.
Similar thing happens when I repair a wall, if I repair it so that it is whole again (no broken bits, holes) I often get clipped to the other side of the wall, right in the hands of the enemies...

1697 1292
  • 20 Jun '19
 esturias

You get it a lot when you drop down from something onto something else, be it a roof or a rock. You either just hang there for a second, until you change direction, or you get completely stuck between objects.

Duke 554 950
  • 21 Jun '19
 Goatie

While we're at it can we disable collision for stupid small rocks and logs like on Camp so I don't die because I can't lunge forward to target switch.

23 8
  • 21 Jun '19
 Seymour

@Goatie said:
While we're at it can we disable collision for stupid small rocks and logs like on Camp so I don't die because I can't lunge forward to target switch.

Yeah, it's especially annoying for me on Crossroads. I get "stuck" on so many little things on the ground.
Doesn't feel very polished.