Mordhau

ETA on Female Knights?

11 26
  • 15 Jun
 Salted

Yeah man, I can't wait to have females running around the battlefield screaming obnoxiously. They will be health packs running around without a helmet. ez kills ez farm ez game. Feminists are going to nerf me for what I'm going to do to them.

Conscript 227 306

@Salted said:
Yeah man, I can't wait to have females running around the battlefield screaming obnoxiously. They will be health packs running around without a helmet. ez kills ez farm ez game. Feminists are going to nerf me for what I'm going to do to them.

epic gamer moment

133 167
  • 1
  • 15 Jun
 Atlas-D

@2B said:

@HumbleTactician said:
Yeah, cant wait for all the half naked women running around the battlefield. LUL
This is fact that this is going to happen all over Mordhau.
I'm ready and bet you are even more so with that naked 3d model as your picture.

An old picture that shows what 2B looks like under her Outfit... I cosplay as her every year.

Actually I'm more of a Realist. It annoys me when I see half Naked people. Doesn't mean I don't do it myself for the Lulz but I'd still like to know when they are coming soon.

Here are 2 Links to some things I found on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC0F_I5zyOg&t=
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/14479/are-female-characters-still-planned/

I hope to get a Dev's Response soon

Must be very odd and unsettling seeing a grown man try to cosplay as 2B.

39 97

It would be cool if they put some gay voice actor too...

Gay voice insult:
"Your hair seems like a rat nest"

Gay voice respect:
"I used to be a warrior like you, then I took dick in my eveningstar"

Gay voice hello:
"HEEEEEEY YEEEEE YEEEEE, YEEEEE YEEEEE"

images.jpeg

Knight 7590 13879
  • 15 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

yeah how about no

85 24
  • 15 Jun
 CazzyVR

@KIWI said:

@2B said:

@2B said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@2B said:

@KIWI said:
There's female models you can turn on in the ini settings as shown here:
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/17777/female-characters/
This only works for customization screen though and the female head on this model isn't meshed at all so if you don't wear a helmet it'll just be scary floaty googly eyes.
But yes, they're coming. Along with darker skin tones and face types to match. Reason for both of these is so when both of these are added in game they don't look half assed and are actually really nice. As far as an ETA...
Soon™ is the best you'll get.

I looked but can't find the Ini File they mention. Can you explain where it's located, Steam/SteamApps/Common/Mordhau then ehere?

User > AppData > Local > Mordhau > Saved > Config > WindowsClient > Game.ini, then you simple change the female related .ini to "true" or some shit idk this was just what I read in one of the posts on that thread

Ok so cganged it but it still has male character... what I do to show female?

Nevermind… again

Try posting some of your characters here! Remember to put on full helmets though, don't need those floating eyes in my life.

I will. Is there any Slider Shape you'd recommend?

1 2
  • 16 Jun
 DynamX

There we no female knights

34 63

@2B said:

@KIWI said:

@2B said:

@2B said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@2B said:

@KIWI said:
There's female models you can turn on in the ini settings as shown here:
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/17777/female-characters/
This only works for customization screen though and the female head on this model isn't meshed at all so if you don't wear a helmet it'll just be scary floaty googly eyes.
But yes, they're coming. Along with darker skin tones and face types to match. Reason for both of these is so when both of these are added in game they don't look half assed and are actually really nice. As far as an ETA...
Soon™ is the best you'll get.

I looked but can't find the Ini File they mention. Can you explain where it's located, Steam/SteamApps/Common/Mordhau then ehere?

User > AppData > Local > Mordhau > Saved > Config > WindowsClient > Game.ini, then you simple change the female related .ini to "true" or some shit idk this was just what I read in one of the posts on that thread

Ok so cganged it but it still has male character... what I do to show female?

Nevermind… again

Try posting some of your characters here! Remember to put on full helmets though, don't need those floating eyes in my life.

I will. Is there any Slider Shape you'd recommend?

middle skinny looks best. the sliders all seem to go too far in both directions right now, so fully skinny looks pretty scary.

Conscript 227 306

@DynamX said:
There we no female knights

Good thing this is a game about mercenaries in a fictional world, huh?

190 93

im still getting idle kicked every 3 mins from my own server and devs are wasting time and resources on this fkn bs, wtf over.
foh with this bs it isn't needed and will be like cmw's pink nights.

smh, how to kill a game in 60 days...

214 178
  • 16 Jun
 Dialectic

Dude who is asking for eta on female models has naked 2b avatar. Lol. Keep being you.

85 24
  • 1
  • 18 Jun
 CazzyVR

@Atlas-D said:

@2B said:

@HumbleTactician said:
Yeah, cant wait for all the half naked women running around the battlefield. LUL
This is fact that this is going to happen all over Mordhau.
I'm ready and bet you are even more so with that naked 3d model as your picture.

An old picture that shows what 2B looks like under her Outfit... I cosplay as her every year.

Actually I'm more of a Realist. It annoys me when I see half Naked people. Doesn't mean I don't do it myself for the Lulz but I'd still like to know when they are coming soon.

Here are 2 Links to some things I found on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC0F_I5zyOg&t=
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/14479/are-female-characters-still-planned/

I hope to get a Dev's Response soon

Must be very odd and unsettling seeing a grown man try to cosplay as 2B.

I'm a girl dude... I know how hard it is for your Small brain to comprehend it... but Girls play Mordhau too...

85 24
  • 18 Jun
 CazzyVR

@Dialectic said:
Dude who is asking for eta on female models has naked 2b avatar. Lol. Keep being you.

Again... I'm actually a Girl. I know it's hard for you to realize it but Girls do play Mordhau too

1340 1401

@Salted said:
Yeah man, I can't wait to have females running around the battlefield screaming obnoxiously. They will be health packs running around without a helmet. ez kills ez farm ez game. Feminists are going to nerf me for what I'm going to do to them.

You will be one of the first to have a mental breakdown because you are killed by a female knight. And then they will teabag you and your confused brain won't know whether to be aroused or annoyed. Good times ahead.

85 24
  • 18 Jun
 CazzyVR

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Salted said:
Yeah man, I can't wait to have females running around the battlefield screaming obnoxiously. They will be health packs running around without a helmet. ez kills ez farm ez game. Feminists are going to nerf me for what I'm going to do to them.

You will be one of the first to have a mental breakdown because you are killed by a female knight. And then they will teabag you and your confused brain won't know whether to be aroused or annoyed. Good times ahead.

Can't wait. Grant it ne thing I love about Mordhau is the Comments I get. I teabag someone and the Chat lights up with insults... one thing I will say... get better Insults. Gay and stupid just don't cut it anymore

6 9
  • 18 Jun
 ProphetX

@2B said:

I'm a girl dude... I know how hard it is for your Small brain to comprehend it... but Girls play Mordhau too...

@2B said:

Again... I'm actually a Girl. I know it's hard for you to realize it but Girls do play Mordhau too

With or without a dick? pls respond

Knight 7590 13879
  • 18 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@ProphetX said:

@2B said:

I'm a girl dude... I know how hard it is for your Small brain to comprehend it... but Girls play Mordhau too...

@2B said:

Again... I'm actually a Girl. I know it's hard for you to realize it but Girls do play Mordhau too

With or without a dick? pls respond

This, also post your feet.

Conscript 652 1460
  • 18 Jun
 ohshitsorry

@2B said:
Girl

no such thing

7 5

I want an ETA on when they are going to fix the fucking servers first. Constant packet loss, high ping. I have 120 mbps and a wired connection it's ONLY this game