Mordhau

Dear developers, please fix the shield game problem and balance problems!

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK
  1. Disable health damage from getting into the shield kick, arrows and other throwing weapons! What is this?! The shield is not an organ of the body!
  2. Players playing with a shield are very vulnerable to cheaters using auto block, autoaim, endless stamina and oneshot two-handed weapons! As a kick with a raised shield turns out a very, very long and/or does not work at all! Why can't a player with a shield hit and control the shield itself instead of kicking?!
  3. Recovering from a kick in the shield is too long!!! Until the character gets up again after the kick, it will be a hundred years, my grandchildren will grow up, get married, have children and grow old and die!
  4. Now a kick getting into the shield takes away health! Didn't you make him too unbalanced?! It takes stamina, controls, and does damage! Is it too much for one auxiliary abilities?!
  5. Remove from mass battles oneshot weapons! Since you can not protect your game reliable anti-cheat, remove from the mass battles what they use! Leave this weapon is ONLY for duels!
  6. There are also claims to the balance of cards in mass battles. Camp victory condition and take control points from red is much heavier than the blue. Red in order to get stable you need to adjust them to the cart, while Blue can just without conditions to take three capture points and hold down the red on the spawn. And go Blue, can on the very territory of the respawn and wait for the Red jumping off the logs. It's unfair. Peak is the same problem. Blue can go to the Red spawn and wait for the red jumping out of the Windows of the castle. While the Reds can't go beyond the third checkpoint. Now after adding the Javelin cheaters using throwing weapons have no problem killing any players. If this happens then make at least the impossibility of replenishing throwing weapons ammunition from chests in enemy territory. Or limit the number of characters that can use throwing and/or shooting weapons. The same goes for fire and smoke bombs! It's not right when the whole level turns into a raging flame non-stop! While the game has no good, reliable system anticheat remove from a massive battle-smoke bombs! so as cheaters would still see players in this smoke! And it is good only for them! In me many times flown arrows and throwing weapons, while I was in the smoke and see me should not be!
  7. Put a limit on the number of horses used at the same time in one team no more than two!
    Or make a normal opportunity to counteract horses! Why can't I sit down and cut off the legs of the horse rushing at me, so that the rider flies out of the saddle?!
    I often saw players from your same team playing the enemy gave him the horses! Also make it impossible to move from team to team of players during the battle!
  8. Make a minimum distance throwing and shooting weapons,(except for the crossbow), that would need to use it to the minimum distance, such as two meters. To a closer distance to the enemy would make it impossible to use! because it makes sense!
129 141
  • 15 Jun '19
 chill_clinton

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your brain on shields ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OP please uninstall mordhau.exe and burn your computer.

777 1031
  • 15 Jun '19
 smellycathawk

@WOLK said:

1. Disable health damage from getting into the shield kick, arrows and other throwing weapons! What is this?! The shield is not an organ of the body!
  2. Players playing with a shield are very vulnerable to cheaters using auto block, autoaim, endless stamina and oneshot two-handed weapons! As a kick with a raised shield turns out a very, very long and/or does not work at all! Why can't a player with a shield hit and control the shield itself instead of kicking?!
  3. Recovering from a kick in the shield is too long!!! Until the character gets up again after the kick, it will be a hundred years, my grandchildren will grow up, get married, have children and grow old and die!
  4. Now a kick getting into the shield takes away health! Didn't you make him too unbalanced?! It takes stamina, controls, and does damage! Is it too much for one auxiliary abilities?!
  5. Remove from mass battles oneshot weapons! Since you can not protect your game reliable anti-cheat, remove from the mass battles what they use! Leave this weapon is ONLY for duels!
  6. There are also claims to the balance of cards in mass battles. Camp victory condition and take control points from red is much heavier than the blue. Red in order to get stable you need to adjust them to the cart, while Blue can just without conditions to take three capture points and hold down the red on the spawn. And go Blue, can on the very territory of the respawn and wait for the Red jumping off the logs. It's unfair. Peak is the same problem. Blue can go to the Red spawn and wait for the red jumping out of the Windows of the castle. While the Reds can't go beyond the third checkpoint. Now after adding the Javelin cheaters using throwing weapons have no problem killing any players. If this happens then make at least the impossibility of replenishing throwing weapons ammunition from chests in enemy territory. Or limit the number of characters that can use throwing and/or shooting weapons. The same goes for fire and smoke bombs! It's not right when the whole level turns into a raging flame non-stop! While the game has no good, reliable system anticheat remove from a massive battle-smoke bombs! so as cheaters would still see players in this smoke! And it is good only for them! In me many times flown arrows and throwing weapons, while I was in the smoke and see me should not be!
  7. Put a limit on the number of horses used at the same time in one team no more than two!
    Or make a normal opportunity to counteract horses! Why can't I sit down and cut off the legs of the horse rushing at me, so that the rider flies out of the saddle?!
    I often saw players from your same team playing the enemy gave him the horses! Also make it impossible to move from team to team of players during the battle!
  8. Make a minimum distance throwing and shooting weapons,(except for the crossbow), that would need to use it to the minimum distance, such as two meters. To a closer distance to the enemy would make it impossible to use! because it makes sense!

this is some wolk shit

Baron 725 1307
  • 15 Jun '19
 NewYariMeta

Dear developers, I ask You to pay attention to the fact that now the kick is unjustifiably IMBA-cheater control. When the kick hits the shield a little of what's going on too long recovery process, so it also takes health into the shield! What is this insanity?! I understand control, takes stamina, but health the why?! Is a shield an organ of the body?! With arrows, spears and other throwing or small arms is the same! Getting into the shield take away health. This needs fixing!!!

I'd honestly rather see the point of making the whole thing and waterfalls should be at the start of your windup then bringing your attack into an underhand from a guy on his riposte then go to west coast servers since that's where everyone was commenting on how much smaller they need to kick a shield is easier to hit while making it the right position. Feinting and morphing would be best for the player so you may have been too weak need to aim it well. They also hear your foot steps a little smaller or some such.

Now many players, especially cheaters, use two-handed weapons, with auto-block and auto-aim. It is extremely unfair to all the other players. And cheaters use the most powerful weapon, a sledgehammer or Cihangir sword. Why don't you do such a thing - make weapons separable into dueling and for mass wars? What would dueling weapons could not be used in battles with a large number of people(front line)
Further the jump. You said yourself that you created a game close to creal fights and fencing. But what do we see?! Ballet, pirouettes and other fiction! Are we playing Counter-Strike?? As you jump, making udarata heavy weapon(sledgehammer, two-handed weapons, halberds, etc.) and be clad in armor? Whichever man was strong and hardy, but for a long time to fight in such regieme he wouldn't. Please change the mechanics. So during a jump, it was impossible to fight. You jump or you fight! This will greatly improve the balance between players!

129 141
  • 15 Jun '19
 chill_clinton

If you don't post a dementia riddled screed in this thread you're not a real man imo.

NewYariMeta, could you please explain the above in more detail? I have been suspecting there were cheaters with the Cihangir Sword on the OCE servers for some time now but never had the evidence to back it up. Reports of this behavour spreading further trouble me deeply...

113 80

It's WOLK alright

Baron 725 1307
  • 15 Jun '19
 NewYariMeta

@chill_clinton said:
If you don't post a dementia riddled screed in this thread you're not a real man imo.

NewYariMeta, could you please explain the above in more detail? I have been suspecting there were cheaters with the Cihangir Sword on the OCE servers for some time now but never had the evidence to back it up. Reports of this behavour spreading further trouble me deeply...

Can we shift the conversation back to reading attacks in FL. So shields are just easy targets. If there has to do so. Just like in Chivalry rather than damage. If its poleaxe sized then it should be the most in patch 16, I rip through most shields and I can't sprint. Also, why don't we get no-combo for ES just like it should. I think parry should be beaten down with decreased stamina or kick just to be sure but its meta is about you and start a morph but was also the difference between inconsistency and the most intuitive way parry should be a tertiary utility like in Chivalry and enforces the same premise.

I don't think stamina is at his mercy, never able to slowdown your weapon... I'm all for the attacker gets to riposte can suck a big pokey stick or for being useless without gambling or spamming to compensate and avoid kick stun. If kick stun anybody but youll drain stamina and using it against multiple shields for obvious reasons but lets be real. The devs are forcing a certain direction at the first and leave you defenseless for the shield were due mostly spam gambles that I wasn't happy with the beginner classes.

129 141
  • 15 Jun '19
 chill_clinton

@NewYariMeta said:

@chill_clinton said:

Can we shift the conversation back to reading attacks in FL. So shields are just easy targets. If there has to do so. Just like in Chivalry rather than damage. If its poleaxe sized then it should be the most in patch 16, I rip through most shields and I can't sprint. Also, why don't we get no-combo for ES just like it should. I think parry should be beaten down with decreased stamina or kick just to be sure but its meta is about you and start a morph but was also the difference between inconsistency and the most intuitive way parry should be a tertiary utility like in Chivalry and enforces the same premise.

I don't think stamina is at his mercy, never able to slowdown your weapon... I'm all for the attacker gets to riposte can suck a big pokey stick or for being useless without gambling or spamming to compensate and avoid kick stun. If kick stun anybody but youll drain stamina and using it against multiple shields for obvious reasons but lets be real. The devs are forcing a certain direction at the first and leave you defenseless for the shield were due mostly spam gambles that I wasn't happy with the beginner classes.

OK I'm calling Turing Test failed. This poster is in fact a poorly written python script with an array of Mordhau terms and some other weird bullshit that generates text. "I rip through most shields and I can't sprint" ?? Crushed please do work on the game instead of programming bots to troll the forum

Knight 2306 4188
  • 15 Jun '19
 Runagate

WOLK, you are one of the funniest creatures this forum has been blessed with. Please keep making posts!

9 20

another creature for the zoo,,,,

Baron 725 1307
  • 15 Jun '19
 NewYariMeta

This thread is now closed.

Knight 936 952
  • 15 Jun '19
 afiNity

Thanks

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK

@smellycathawk said:

this is some wolk shit

Constructive please! What exactly do you disagree with?!
Otherwise, fuck you asshole!

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK

@chill_clinton said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your brain on shields ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OP please uninstall mordhau.exe and burn your computer.

Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where you need to go cocksucker!)

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK

@NewYariMeta said:
This thread is now closed.

That's not so)

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK

@Runagate said:
WOLK, you are one of the funniest creatures this forum has been blessed with. Please keep making posts!

Pfft...Is that a piss-poor bum talking to me?!)) Hahaah))

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK

@enjoyurrespawnarcherscum said:
another creature for the zoo,,,,

A strange creature was born to your parents who is simultaneously each other's brother and sister. What to do, fucking tolerance)))

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK

For all the answers, I did not see a single constructive criticism of my proposals. Moreover, I this subject posted not for feeble-minded assholes using cheats which for this reason pour out the bile and shit and not offering anything useful and only for developers. So do not like this case - fuck you. It's simple!)
"I do not agree - criticize, criticize - offer, offer - do, do - answer! "(C) Sergey Pavlovich Korolev

Knight 7768 14326
  • 15 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

calm down you spastic google translate creature holy shit

39 10
  • 15 Jun '19
 WOLK

@ToLazy4Name said:
calm down you spastic google translate creature holy shit

Say hi to your mom from me))) It you have a classy lady)) I know))