Mordhau

Devs please do something about ballista team damage, im so upset about this

274 320
  • 1
  • 15 Jun
 DrGert

The only problem would be if the enemy team jumped on your ballista. If they were pressuring your base and using it against you, you would have no way to prevent them from wrecking you with your own weapons. This happens on Grad all the time.

113 80

@cihanthepanda said:

@enjoyurrespawnarcherscum said:
I actually cannot believe how stupid you are. Seriously, you are so stupid it's honestly fucking stunning. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the fucking neutrons have collapsed. Stupid that has gotten so fucking dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire fucking galaxy emits in one year. Quasar stupid. Your post literally has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this retarded. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so fucking refined and uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I literally can’t go on. This is the epitome of stupid for me. Please, do mankind a favour and never post anything ever again, you utter fucking waste of oxygen. Fuck you.

what is wrong with you
is there literally no moderation of these threads
why is a scumbag like you allowed to post such a vile response

It's a copypasta, welcome to the internet

113 80

@DrGert said:
The only problem would be if the enemy team jumped on your ballista. If they were pressuring your base and using it against you, you would have no way to prevent them from wrecking you with your own weapons. This happens on Grad all the time.

Or if your teammate is griefing and you cannot afford to have someone watch the ballista to stop him from getting back on it and griefing

God Emperor 90 521

I'm confused by this thread at first the OP said my ballista and now dodge is saying "have someone watch the ballista". Are you talking about the ballista that the map has or the ballista you build?

20 26
  • 15 Jun
 Holden

@Stouty said:
OMG who whould do such a thin im literaly crying and shakign rn

lmao

9 6

ill say this right now
the twats (yes, twats) who break their own ballista - can rot in hell
its an absolute dick move to do with no excuse, a coward excuse

30 46
  • 15 Jun
 Treusturm

I would rot in hell rather than getting hit constantly by friendly or stolen ballista in grad and taiga blue.
Now that I think of it all the ballistae except for the on for red on camp should not exist.

30 46
  • 1
  • 15 Jun
 Treusturm

My internet got lost this is the double post, sorry.

9 6

if i ever catch you breaking your own teams ballista, i will teamkil you then vote kick you, and make a note of your name, every time im on a server with you ill vote kick you

sick to death of trolling twats breaking their own teams ballista!

Knight 7655 14047
  • 15 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@cihanthepanda said:
if i ever catch you breaking your own teams ballista, i will teamkil you then vote kick you, and make a note of your name, every time im on a server with you ill vote kick you

sick to death of trolling twats breaking their own teams ballista!

extremely high levels of mad on display

130 103

@cihanthepanda said:
if i ever catch you breaking your own teams ballista, i will teamkil you then vote kick you, and make a note of your name, every time im on a server with you ill vote kick you

sick to death of trolling twats breaking their own teams ballista!

ommggggg i am very scare

9 6

all the trolling replies are ridiculous its clear that mordhau doesnt admin or care about its good honest players

Knight 7655 14047
  • 15 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@cihanthepanda said:
all the trolling replies are ridiculous its clear that mordhau doesnt admin or care about its good honest players

you literally just said you're going to TK and spam vote kicks against anyone who breaks a ballista for any reason. You do know that is against the rules and would result in you being banned if the devs/mods cared to do so, correct? lmao

Conscript 294 345
  • 1
  • 15 Jun
 Qwampa

Sometimes you just have to destroy your ballista because it causes more harm than good due to incompetent players. Happens more often than it should unfortunately. Catapult too.

9 6

@ToLazy4Name said:

@cihanthepanda said:
all the trolling replies are ridiculous its clear that mordhau doesnt admin or care about its good honest players

you literally just said you're going to TK and spam vote kicks against anyone who breaks a ballista for any reason. You do know that is against the rules and would result in you being banned if the devs/mods cared to do so, correct? lmao

SO in essense all of you have literally replied with abusive trolling replies to me to make me really angry
and then when i say fuck it im going to tk you if you touch my ballista - then thats a bannable offence?

i think thats entrapment really

how about you stay the FUCK from my ballista stop trying to break and burn it

then i wont be angry and i wont teamkill

STOP trolling me, fuck off from your own teams ballista

130 103

I destroy all ballistas I find because they are annoying I don't even pay attention to which team uses it

Knight 7655 14047
  • 16 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@cihanthepanda said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@cihanthepanda said:
all the trolling replies are ridiculous its clear that mordhau doesnt admin or care about its good honest players

you literally just said you're going to TK and spam vote kicks against anyone who breaks a ballista for any reason. You do know that is against the rules and would result in you being banned if the devs/mods cared to do so, correct? lmao

SO in essense all of you have literally replied with abusive trolling replies to me to make me really angry
and then when i say fuck it im going to tk you if you touch my ballista - then thats a bannable offence?

i think thats entrapment really

how about you stay the FUCK from my ballista stop trying to break and burn it

then i wont be angry and i wont teamkill

STOP trolling me, fuck off from your own teams ballista

Yes, it's a bannable offense. I'm sorry that you're an emotionally unstable spastic, but the rules are the rules.

129 181
  • 16 Jun
 CatR

Peter Dinklage once invented a robot that could hunt and kill ballistae so effectively they had to send an Australian back in time to stop him from being TK'd by a ballista thus fueling his belief that all ballistae must be destroyed. They made a movie about it and called it Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer.

I think we could learn a lot from this fable, perhaps this feud has gone on long enough? Is it worth the -100?

113 80

@CatR said:
Peter Dinklage once invented a robot that could hunt and kill ballistae so effectively they had to send an Australian back in time to stop him from being TK'd by a ballista thus fueling his belief that all ballistae must be destroyed. They made a movie about it and called it Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer.

I think we could learn a lot from this fable, perhaps this feud has gone on long enough? Is it worth the -100?

But mu horse one shot