Mordhau

Ever Experienced That Time When Several Allies Attack One Singled Out Enemy, and Many TK In The Process? I Have a Term For You

6 15
  • 14 Jun
 Evo_Strange

Like the title implies,

often a single enemy (Occasionally 2 or 3) will end up facing a horde of 6 - 12 players, or more, who all charge at once for the "Easy Kill". Often, many die from team kills in the process, just for this one kill. It's almost like they are all screaming, "MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MiNE". If you need something to call this here you go,

Getting Seagulled, or Seagulling people. This term works because it's essentially what players are doing in this situation. Crowding around an easy kill like seagulls around food on the beach, and they fight over it.

I hope this post brightened your day, or gave you some beneficial vocabulary for your Mordhau days!

39 150

That describes it pretty well! I've been seagulled a bunch of times.

717 586

i like to call them bottomfeeders

100 52
  • 14 Jun
 Minion

i blame passthrough

156 128

@Evo_Strange said:
Like the title implies,

often a single enemy (Occasionally 2 or 3) will end up facing a horde of 6 - 12 players, or more, who all charge at once for the "Easy Kill". Often, many die from team kills in the process, just for this one kill. It's almost like they are all screaming, "MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MiNE". If you need something to call this here you go,

Getting Seagulled, or Seagulling people. This term works because it's essentially what players are doing in this situation. Crowding around an easy kill like seagulls around food on the beach, and they fight over it.

I hope this post brightened your day, or gave you some beneficial vocabulary for your Mordhau days!

I was having a shit day until I read this. THANK you :)

Empress 347 847
  • 14 Jun
 Soulcatcher

I approve of this

6 15

Whoops, had a brain fart with Mordhau comments, this comment should be ignored, did not realize you could not reply to a reply!

6 15

Had another one...

But I am glad people agree with this!

1283 3785

YES YES ALL AT ONCE KILLING YOU ONE AT A TIME WOULD TAKE TO LONG

111 53
  • 14 Jun
 yvesgomes

I usually don't do this. I mean not only being careful when ganking (I'm actually still not great at avoiding team hits); but actually not engaging many time when an enemy is already being ganked. The most furstrating is when veteran enemy players lure a horde from your team away from an objective, on Frontline. That is fucking heartbreaking.