Mordhau

Literally shaking

12 1
  • 4 Jul
 Munalos

@Maci said:
So I was playing on a duel server today when, and you won't believe this (trigger warning) like 10 or so fucking Hitlers and other Nazis and KKKs showed up and I'm just like I'm just literally fucking shaking right now and I can't believe this is happening in 2019 this is so scary and wrong on so many levels you really need to permanently ban these people from the internet for the safety of peoplekind as a whole!

T4Gk1g3

This is almost as funny as the shrek brothers. Its game at the end of the day. It's fuckin hilarious

Count 3976 8329

Wtf i'm literally shidding and farding and caming rn

Conscript 4558 6299
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Rattsknecht said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@six said:
Lol cant wait til my game journalist friend get a load of this one and publish it. Mordhau is racist and will go down as racist publicly

I was going to respond to you calling the death toll of communism fake, but then you posted this and I know you're either trolling or so stupid that nothing I say to you will have an impact.

Werent it like that the ridiculous 20-30-60-whatever million figures of stalins death toll have been debunked a fuckton of times already? Like when the ussr fell and you had access to the archives and shit.

I mean even if you take the most generous (to stalin) bodycounts, its still a fuckton of people and certainly enough to call him evil, you dont have to be literally worse than nazis to still be a pretty bad guy.

If i'm not mistaken, there is some contention over the death toll in the USSR, but the rest of the usually cited death tolls for other nations (China, Cambodia, etc) are accurate. Since China has the biggest death toll, that's more important anyway.

End of the day, tens of millions died, with a possibility for literally around 100 million being dead.

landlord-classicide-under-mao-zedong-from-wikipedia-the-free-encyclopedia-29368428.png

LMAO come to brazil pls

133 167
  • 5 Jul
 Atlas-D

@vanguard said:

landlord-classicide-under-mao-zedong-from-wikipedia-the-free-encyclopedia-29368428.png

LMAO come to brazil pls

b-b-buh muh nazees

Knight 3135 7294

in the hands of a small group? in the hands of everyone? how about i take it?

CopKiller1.jpg

Count 3976 8329

@vanguard said:

wtf i love communism now

133 167
  • 5 Jul
 Atlas-D

@SWSeriousMike said:

@takemura said:

@13R0KEN said:
As funny as it is, it's kind of concerning with the rise of neo-nazis recently.

No it is not, it is normal that the truth comes out to light and people start knowing how much they have being lied to, how much of the history is so manipulated that you actually believe that the good guys were the bad guys and that the only one that had the balls to fight with the scum of the earth that is degenerating society was someone that is hated because of all the defamation that has being said about him and his political party.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I7sG86aH5TZ4/

It's quite astounding that you with your very obvious lack of education think you have a better understanding of the world and history than all the other people that aren't home-schooled.

Implying homeschool is worse than public school. Of course, had to be a communist brit.

1480 1571

@Atlas-D said:
Implying homeschool is worse than public school. Of course, had to be a communist brit.

I bet you 100€ that I'm not a Brit.

Once again you're wrong. Doesn't it get boring for you to always say shit that is very easily proven to be false?

I'm implying that homeschooling can be shit with little quality management. It can be good, but it can be comically bullshit where creationism is taught to be true. Now there is a country that tries to make their public schools as bad as they can just, but that doesn't proof that public schools are bad in general.

717 600

these sort of jokes are hilarious in a vacuum & i like them a lot but when u realize that the community has a bunch of unironic holocaust denial people in it it's like...oh right....schizos exist...

717 600

@Punzybobo said:

CopKiller1.jpg

that fuckin skit owns and i hate that ppl like you like it cause i can't play john maus without a bunch of weirdos speakin in coded language at me lol

133 167
  • 6 Jul
 Atlas-D

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Atlas-D said:

I bet you 100€ that I'm not a Brit.

Once again you're wrong. Doesn't it get boring for you to always say shit that is very easily proven to be false?

I'm implying that homeschooling can be shit with little quality management. It can be good, but it can be comically bullshit where creationism is taught to be true. Now there is a country that tries to make their public schools as bad as they can just, but that doesn't proof that public schools are bad in general.

Oh I'm sorry youre a German (I think). Still a shithole.

I'm not even going to bother answering your other bullshit because the reply already lies in what you typed.

Knight 3135 7294
  • 6 Jul
 Punzybobo

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@Punzybobo said:

CopKiller1.jpg

that fuckin skit owns and i hate that ppl like you like it cause i can't play john maus without a bunch of weirdos speakin in coded language at me lol

Why are you so bitter

717 600

@Punzybobo said:

@Punzybobo said:

CopKiller1.jpg

Why are you so bitter

cuz john maus rules but is now associated with crazy ppl. do u like that album? u probably hate me for bein gay but at least we have some common ground there

1480 1571

@Atlas-D said:
Oh I'm sorry youre a German (I think). Still a shithole.

I'm not even going to bother answering your other bullshit because the reply already lies in what you typed.

Or maybe a Swede? Looks like guesswork, man. But you were so confident...

Knight 3135 7294
  • 6 Jul
 Punzybobo

@Punzybobo said:

@Punzybobo said:

CopKiller1.jpg

Why are you so bitter

cuz john maus rules but is now associated with crazy ppl. do u like that album? u probably hate me for bein gay but at least we have some common ground there

Who said anything about hating gays

Knight 7712 14213

@Punzybobo said:

@Punzybobo said:

CopKiller1.jpg

Why are you so bitter

punzy is friends with at least 2 gay people that I know of lmao if he dislikes you it's because of your mannerisms

717 600

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Punzybobo said:

@Punzybobo said:

CopKiller1.jpg

Why are you so bitter

punzy is friends with at least 2 gay people that I know of lmao if he dislikes you it's because of your mannerisms

like...being openly gay? or what

he seemed to get specifically mad at me for makin jokes about bein gay and quoted a popular anti-gay theory cuz milo got molested by a priest or whatever

Knight 3135 7294
  • 6 Jul
 Punzybobo

Okay weirdo, I never said I hated you, sorry that question is living inside your brain and not paying rent.

717 600

@Punzybobo said:
Okay weirdo, I never said I hated you, sorry that question is living inside your brain and not paying rent.

how come u asked if i was molested then after i made some jokes about bein gay lol. come on dog. im just tryin to make amends. maybe we got off on the wrong foot. if u like john maus/MDE style music i bet u'd like this

it's a fairly rare boards of canada remix from like 1995 (back when they were called hells interface), it's dope as hell