Mordhau

Racist and Profane Server Names

111 54
  • 14 Jun '19
 yvesgomes

@RyMarq said:
They are in their 30s and 40s now, tolerance has lead way to a cesspool of man-children who are too stunted to see their own twisted and pathetic forms.

George Carlin would be proud of your candor.

3 2
  • 14 Jun '19
 boofmeister

n word bad please do not say i will cry please dude stop

Knight 7768 14309
  • 14 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

@boofmeister said:

you've convinced me

I will stop the N word once and for all......

534 286
  • 14 Jun '19
 Gambit

@boofmeister said:

What a moving first post

9 20

I actually cannot believe how stupid you are. Seriously, you are so stupid it's honestly fucking stunning. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the fucking neutrons have collapsed. Stupid that has gotten so fucking dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire fucking galaxy emits in one year. Quasar stupid. Your post literally has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this retarded. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so fucking refined and uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I literally can’t go on. This is the epitome of stupid for me. Please, do mankind a favour and never post anything ever again, you utter fucking waste of oxygen. Fuck you.

4 0
  • 14 Jun '19
 Apek

@enjoyurrespawnarcherscum said:
I actually cannot believe how stupid you are. Seriously, you are so stupid it's honestly fucking stunning. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the fucking neutrons have collapsed. Stupid that has gotten so fucking dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire fucking galaxy emits in one year. Quasar stupid. Your post literally has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this retarded. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so fucking refined and uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I literally can’t go on. This is the epitome of stupid for me. Please, do mankind a favour and never post anything ever again, you utter fucking waste of oxygen. Fuck you.
Well thats going into the copypasta folder, thanks bro.

4 0
  • 14 Jun '19
 Apek

@enjoyurrespawnarcherscum said:

Well that's going into the copypasta folder, thanks bro.

3 2
  • 15 Jun '19
 boofmeister

@ToLazy4Name said:

@boofmeister said:

you've convinced me

I will stop the N word once and for all......

thank you for your service

Baron 724 1305
  • 15 Jun '19
 NewYariMeta

Get the fuck outa here kid, are you legit this sensible? I hope the devs aren't, as I stated time and time again I love this game and I want it to succeed. What the fuck would be the point in me doing what you say I'm doing? What could I possibly get from it? You clearly has nothing to contribute on this subject, why are you still posting here?

100 52
  • 15 Jun '19
 Minion

Since when did we call people who act like this adults? The community here is just one giant 4chan circle jerk, be edgy for the sake of it. It's all sarcasm and bullshit statements of freedom of speech, grow the fuck up and act like an adult.