Mordhau

votekick on me after i got teamkilled

96 45
  • 13 Jun
 CarnifeX

is this the way the game works?
this now happens nearly 3 times a day or more...

biggest bullshit i ever seen

31 22
  • 13 Jun
 Borschik

Maybe you run into swings of your teammates and they vote you out for that.

35 20
  • 13 Jun
 Esselbink

@Borschik said:

This is inherently a problem on the side of the one swinging. I get TK'ed a lot by people who just swing around like mad and when I say something about it I get some cynical edgy reply which says that I should watch out for their swings, reverse logic. On Chivalry most people, when a tk happens, replied with a quick sorry but here they're mostly putting it on you. Maybe since this game holds many more casuals because of the popularity.

528 282
  • 13 Jun
 Gambit

@CarnifeX said:

What do you propose as a solution then?

There's literally a topic about this every 2 days but barely any concrete solutions have been put forward. It's an inherent problem with the kind of game it is, a bunch of people swinging swords in one place probably killed a few people back in the day too.

96 45
  • 13 Jun
 CarnifeX

@Gambit said:

@CarnifeX said:

What do you propose as a solution then?

There's literally a topic about this every 2 days but barely any concrete solutions have been put forward. It's an inherent problem with the kind of game it is, a bunch of people swinging swords in one place probably killed a few people back in the day too.

I dont really know.
I thought it could be a good Idea, to add a Report-System for such Problems, if you get kicked - afterwards maybe...
but then i realised, everybody would use this again, no matter if guilty or not to be kicked in first place.
This would make supporting this, a pure pain in the A...

So dunno, its just to easy for everybody to hit votekick YES, without knowing any background or reading the chat, nobody care about that.

So, a Report-Option is still the only Idea here.

96 45
  • 13 Jun
 CarnifeX

@Esselbink said:

@Borschik said:

This is inherently a problem on the side of the one swinging. I get TK'ed a lot by people who just swing around like mad and when I say something about it I get some cynical edgy reply which says that I should watch out for their swings, reverse logic. On Chivalry most people, when a tk happens, replied with a quick sorry but here they're mostly putting it on you. Maybe since this game holds many more casuals because of the popularity.

i also always write a quick "sry" in chat, and everybody is accepting this with a "np".
This is not the case here, these guys i talk about, hitting me constantly or kill me, all on purpose.
And if you hit them once back or say something in the chat, they initiate a votekick on me.
And nobody ever cares, what was happening in the first place, they all mess-up the "Page-UP".

96 45
  • 16 Jun
 CarnifeX

and it goes on every day the same shit..
this community is by far the ugliest & dumbest i ever seen,
and i also played counter-strike and some other games with very ugly & toxic community

damn it, i regret this purchase everyday more n more

96 45
  • 17 Jun
 CarnifeX

Ok, here the Solution:

-Votekicks need to be removed completely, Admins only
-Chat needs Filter
-Teamkilling should be punished with longer Respawn-Times
like 1 Team-Kill = 30sec. / 2 Team-Kills = 1 min. - up to 10 TKs(or less) for very bad Beginners which tk not on purpose
on 10'nd(or less) TK they should get kickbanned for 5 Minutes
If somebody is teamkilling the same Player twice successively, he should get immediatly a 2 min & 30 secs. Respawn Time
If he kills the same Guy the third time successively, he should get kickbanned from the Server for 12 hours.

The Votekick-System for Admins only also would save the Player-Amount on all Servers together,
because the abuse of this System surely cost this Game a lot of Players leaving the Game sooner or later.

Actually the Situation is completely wrecked up by Wannabe-Mods and Votekick-Trolls/Cybermobber.
If this goes on, it will hurt the Game a lot.

I'm out.

34 63

people don't just get serial troll kicked from every server. i bet you run around team hitting people in stupid ways until they get fed up with you and TK you and votekick you.

7 4
  • 17 Jun
 Spychopat

Well, when i'm killing an enemy and some teammate rush in to try to kill steal and get killed by my swing, i don't say sorry. He blocked my swing and put me in danger if the enemy was gambling at this moment (which happens a lot in frontline).
I'm not going to votekick him tho, i only votekick people who are team killing on purpose or griefing in any way, but if you want to steal a kill from someone, but careful of his swings if this person didn't saw you, or just attack the enemy from behind where you can't get hit by teammate swings.

243 139

if you get kicked 3 times every day for "being team killed" then you are lying about something... no way this would happen unless you
A: started the teamkilling
B: don't give a fuck about your swings, which means you, yourself, are doing tons of team damage (and staggering your allies, which is god fucking annoying when death is the result of it)
C: went around goading people into teamkilling you; tactics include kickspamming people using war machines, billhook your ally horsemen, deliberately shoot allies with ranged weapons, and building shit in front of your teams bottlenecks in order to block it off.... etc. etc.

either way, there is no way the problem lies with everyone else, and not simply just you.

1 1

Vote Kick needs to be removed from the game until devs can find a better solution to people acting retarded. I get vote kicked constantly when trying to do hoard to make fast gold. They usually wait until around wave 18-21 to kick and then I get zero reward, zero fun, and I just want to smash my keyboard because there isn't a f*ing thing I can do about it... Right now as far as I'm concerned the vote kick system is broken and needs to just be removed. If someone is pissed off enough THEY can leave the game. No one should have the right to just throw me out of the game because they want me gone for any reason what so ever. One guy kicked me tonight because the NPC's broke his stationary crossbow thing with turds. Like what does that have to do with me at all? So should I just go around vote kicking people on random servers to get my revenge? That's about my only option.

96 45
  • 18 Jun
 CarnifeX

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
if you get kicked 3 times every day for "being team killed" then you are lying about something... no way this would happen unless you
A: started the teamkilling
B: don't give a fuck about your swings, which means you, yourself, are doing tons of team damage (and staggering your allies, which is god fucking annoying when death is the result of it)
C: went around goading people into teamkilling you; tactics include kickspamming people using war machines, billhook your ally horsemen, deliberately shoot allies with ranged weapons, and building shit in front of your teams bottlenecks in order to block it off.... etc. etc.

either way, there is no way the problem lies with everyone else, and not simply just you.

nope, nope and nope, as i said i got teamkilled and was writing about that in the chat(no insults)
i got called pussy, whiner etc.pp and sometimes i got kicked & everybody is fine with that

i also got kicked because i wrote, bards only should better play guitar hero, as example
do you really think this community cares about votekicks? everybody is hitting yes..

seems we dont play the same game

96 45
  • 18 Jun
 CarnifeX

@ItsJustMilkISwear said:
people don't just get serial troll kicked from every server. i bet you run around team hitting people in stupid ways until they get fed up with you and TK you and votekick you.

no. as i said, i'm a nice player, if i accidently tk, what happens to every player in frontline sometimes, i say sry
and i never got kicked for that, because i dont tk on purpose or troll or grief or anything to anyone

96 45
  • 19 Jun
 CarnifeX

and again 2 times after i played 3-4 hours...

somebody attacked me, because he was too stupid to see, that i'm on his team (just to imagine, he had to hit me 4 times to kill me without noticing the screen saying team damage...),
because i was wearing full 3' armor with less colors.. i said he could use H, he was insulting me..
i initiated votekick on him for being such a toxic noob..
nobody was kicking him

he initiated votekick on me, i got kicked...

the majority of the community and this system is by far the dumbest bullshit i ever seen

whoever is defending this crap, seems to just play on private servers or didnt play the same game

and then this happened on the picture i added..
got also votekicked out later...

this is so stupid i cant describe how muchUnbenannt.png

96 45
  • 20 Jun
 CarnifeX

and again, i'll start to name this idiots now

"Reckoner"

he votekicked me, for his sabotaging action against our team by destroying the catapult and attacking me
i got such low health that it just needed a horse to ride against me
so i initiated a vote.. wrote that he is sabotaging our team by attacking me and destroying the catapult, nobody was kicking him...

but we had a wannabe mod in the chat again, which was funny enough because he was being votekicked by another teammate for that

then reckoner initiated votekick on me, and yes... i got kicked like always

thx for such a stupid system, i'm so happy to purchased this game... facepalm