Mordhau

Free $100 in your steam account

27 28
  • 13 Jun
 12thManArmy

Feint.. Feint .. Feint... if anyone can send me a video of them feinting a 50 lb sledgehammer in real life the way the do in mordhau I'll put $100 in your steam account.. LOL!! HAHAHA

Knight 1383 3152

you mean stopping your windup?

like how you do in real life? youknow, to start moving it forward?

Duchess 775 3451
  • 13 Jun
 Stouty

sledgehammers don't weigh 50lb, 20 according to google

367 341
  • 13 Jun
 Peacerer

Or how you drag... ANY melee weapon.

Knight 256 264
  • 13 Jun
 CrimsonKing

Are you complaining about the lack of realism?
In a game?

14 35
  • 13 Jun
 hAron

Why don't you complain about carrot that you're able to rest on horseback like it's a lance?

14 35
  • 13 Jun
 hAron

Send me a video of you parrying a sledgehammer with a longsword the way you do it ingame.
We should probably nerf the ability to parry heavy weapons so there is no need to feint with them. Easy fix

156 130

@hAron said:
Send me a video of you parrying a sledgehammer with a longsword the way you do it ingame.
We should probably nerf the ability to parry heavy weapons so there is no need to feint with them. Easy fix

IRL you wouldn't be able to parry a longsword with a sledge either. You wouldn't be able to move it fast enough for one, and for two, the sledge is too short, you can just maneuver the blade over or around the sledge if you DID try to parry with it.

Empress 365 859
  • 13 Jun
 Soulcatcher

pst guys

hey

cm'ere

pst

gues wat lol...

its a video game

156 130

@Soulcatcher said:
pst guys

hey

cm'ere

pst

gues wat lol...

its a video game

Okay, so video games should be above discussion? Cool. I don't think anyone is saying the game SHOULD be realistic, as balance is more important to gameplay.

But there is nothing wrong with discussing the differences and what you can do irl vs in game. So stop getting butthurt that your precious Mordhau is actually getting critiqued.

67 92
  • 13 Jun
 SoRoofless

Show me a video of you chopping through two men in plate armor with a single swing and I’ll pay you $1000

Knight 253 682
  • 13 Jun
 Iodine

I'd legit do it but I know you ain't paying me shit lmoa

1 0
Knight 334 777
  • 8 Jul
 AngelEyes

I use them a lot at work, in Mordhau they are wielding and swinging with wide grip it would be easy to stop mid windup.

954 302

@hAron said:

better yet a maul with a carving knife

954 302

@SoRoofless said:
Show me a video of you chopping through two men in plate armor with a single swing and I’ll pay you $1000

insert Saudi execution vids with armor put over them

63 43
 Cadiz

I don't think you know what 50ibs is if you think either the sledgehammer or the maul weigh 50ibs.

954 302

Mauls weigh about 6-10 pounds same with sledgehammers

523 566
  • 9 Jul
 Deadmode

@Peacerer said:
Or how you drag... ANY melee weapon.

You do realise that drags/accels are not speeding up or slowing down a swing but just changing the enemy position relative to that swing, right?