@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
what does this thread even mean

Go play stupid someplace else.

the way you structured the thread title and this OP is the only thing that's stupid, it could mean multiple different things

Do you mean you're going to quit and go play Chiv? Do you mean Chivalry is going to steal all of Mordhau's players? what the fuck does any of this fucking mean you weeb weirdo

You call me weeb weirdo and you have an anime pic on your profile you hypocrite.

no I don't and you have an anime name you hypocrite

That image is from an anime/manga stop pretending, my name is fully madeup.

no it's not and your name is anime weeb

Watface? How is it not from a manga? lol

Because it's not but his name is anime weeb

91 104
  • 13 Jun
 takemura

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Kuro1n said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

the way you structured the thread title and this OP is the only thing that's stupid, it could mean multiple different things

Do you mean you're going to quit and go play Chiv? Do you mean Chivalry is going to steal all of Mordhau's players? what the fuck does any of this fucking mean you weeb weirdo

You call me weeb weirdo and you have an anime pic on your profile you hypocrite.

Keep pretending you fucking idiot:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserk_(manga)

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-26314

Count 171 246
Knight 7577 13875
  • 13 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Kuro1n said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Look at this weeb linking weeb shit lmfao exposed for the weeb you are

42 35
  • 13 Jun
 DonKanaille

Oh no! All the archers will leave this game! Who am I going to oneshot with javelins now?

Please dont go, we need you to stand back and shoot at people!

395 451
  • 13 Jun
 JasonBourne

gotta love these treads where they threaten Triternion with chiv 2

91 104
  • 13 Jun
 takemura

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Kuro1n said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

You have the image of a manga/anime you don't get to mock on people for liking anime or manga when you have a profile pick like that.

Do you think i didn't knew that as soon as i posted the source of your image (that you already know) you were going to say "uh luuk hu us a wiib!", i knew it, and i just did it to corroborate how easy is to read you.

Now, please, refer the source of my supposedly anime/manga name, please do it.

1339 1395

@takemura said:
This is the problem with this game, you people are afraid of archers that is why you want them nerfed and then spew crap like : "archuruh uts un a greut sput!" yeah, great spot to kill archers with 0 effort.

Aren't you the guy that wants to ban female avatars because his raging boner would make him even more awkward?

91 104
  • 13 Jun
 takemura

@SWSeriousMike said:

@takemura said:
This is the problem with this game, you people are afraid of archers that is why you want them nerfed and then spew crap like : "archuruh uts un a greut sput!" yeah, great spot to kill archers with 0 effort.

Aren't you the guy that wants to ban female avatars because his raging boner would make him even more awkward?

Stop proyecting yourselff.

6 9
  • 13 Jun
 13R0KEN

Archers are viable as is. If you kill an archer with 0 effort you likely got the drop on them before they could draw their melee weapon.
I've been in matches where archers caused the other side to win simply because their front line was holding us back (they had really good shots)

I respect the shit out of anyone who can snipe with a bow in a melee dominated game.

104 122

@takemura said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@takemura said:

Stop proyecting yourselff.

I wouldn't worry so much man, raging boners help me focus during gameplay. It's a vicious cycle too because killing Spear mains gets me even more erect.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 13 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Kuro1n said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

You have the image of a manga/anime you don't get to mock on people for liking anime or manga when you have a profile pick like that

no I don't you're lying weeb anime man

67 40
  • 13 Jun
 Kuro1n

This thread needs to die.

91 104
  • 13 Jun
 takemura

@takemura said:

You have the image of a manga/anime you don't get to mock on people for liking anime or manga when you have a profile pick like that.

Do you think i didn't knew that as soon as i posted the source of your image (that you already know) you were going to say "uh luuk hu us a wiib!", i knew it, and i just did it to corroborate how easy is to read you.

Now, please, refer the source of my supposedly anime/manga name, please do it.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 13 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

nice formatting manga weeb anime nerd hahahaha

190 93

@BudSpencer_vs_TheHound said:

And all of that only because of you people being so biased towards twohander gameplay that you wont allow any other class to be equally viable.

^^ Truest shit I've read today, the two handed 8 ft sword love affairs are quite comical, especialy in game when a zhander outswings a
2 or 3 ft weapon cause that's legit and totally possible right?...

100 52
  • 14 Jun
 Minion

welcome to chiv 1.5

1083 6138
  • 14 Jun
 crushed — Art

This thread isn't wrong, if Archery takes over your melee game it will indeed be bye bye for your melee players

32 32

Archery is balanced, just needs a speed buff to be more fun to play. Being able to kick with a bow in-hand would be nice too.

100 52
  • 14 Jun
 Minion

Alt attack for bow use as a week club/stave