Knight 7428 13533
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

what does this thread even mean

12 16
  • 12 Jun
 sloe

What would you change about archery?

IMO it feels great where it's at right now, any more and it's just gonna be melee guys getting cheap shot all day. Bad enough right now with the Javelins, and it's not like archery is unpopular in this game. It's viable enough you can be useful to your team, and I could see it being very strong (maybe too strong) in competitive where your teammates are helping you line up shots by footworking the enemy in straight lines towards you, which is something you don't really see in the public matchmaking yet because it's more of a deathmatch.

91 104
  • 12 Jun
 takemura

@ToLazy4Name said:

Go play stupid someplace else.

91 104
  • 12 Jun
 takemura

@sloe said:
What would you change about archery?

IMO it feels great where it's at right now, any more and it's just gonna be melee guys getting cheap shot all day. Bad enough right now with the Javelins, and it's not like archery is unpopular in this game. It's viable enough you can be useful to your team, and I could see it being very strong (maybe too strong) in competitive where your teammates are helping you line up shots by footworking the enemy in straight lines towards you, which is something you don't really see in the public matchmaking yet because it's more of a deathmatch.

This is the problem with this game, you people are afraid of archers that is why you want them nerfed and then spew crap like : "archuruh uts un a greut sput!" yeah, great spot to kill archers with 0 effort.

Knight 7428 13533
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

the way you structured the thread title and this OP is the only thing that's stupid, it could mean multiple different things

Do you mean you're going to quit and go play Chiv? Do you mean Chivalry is going to steal all of Mordhau's players? what the fuck does any of this fucking mean you weeb weirdo

Knight 1380 3151

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:
You're stupid

No you're stupid

62 91
  • 12 Jun
 SoRoofless

It’s pretty clear that archery is intended to take a back seat in Mordhau, especially after the latest patch: javelin added and huntsman cost reduced to 1.

Knight 7428 13533
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:
You're stupid

No you're stupid

tim I just want you to know that you're a retard but you're not stupid and you should keep on going man don't give up

91 104
  • 13 Jun
 takemura

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

the way you structured the thread title and this OP is the only thing that's stupid, it could mean multiple different things

Do you mean you're going to quit and go play Chiv? Do you mean Chivalry is going to steal all of Mordhau's players? what the fuck does any of this fucking mean you weeb weirdo

You call me weeb weirdo and you have an anime pic on your profile you hypocrite.

Knight 7428 13533
  • 13 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

You call me weeb weirdo and you have an anime pic on your profile you hypocrite.

no I don't and you have an anime name you hypocrite

91 104
  • 13 Jun
 takemura

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

That image is from an anime/manga stop pretending, my name is fully madeup.

Conscript 226 306

Could you please:

• State exactly what you think is wrong with archery. Not something broad like "archery sucks and you cant get kills" but the specific problems you think it has, from TTK to flight speed, all that.
  • Tell us what you would do to fix it and how you think it would affect the game in addition to why you think that would be a better state for the game to be in rather than what its in now.

Right now you're just making fun of people and complaining. If you just do that, it's all you'll get in return. If you're constructive about it then people might actually listen and you may even get a patch with your recommendations in it. They've buffed both bows and shields due to suggestions before, you bet they'll do it again.

510 271

I mean you have javelins now, they one shot everything except heavy, that is kind of like archery =/

Duchess 771 3437
  • 13 Jun
 Stouty

Oh no please don't leave us archer mane!!

24 17
  • 13 Jun
 Borschik

It is good if all puny archers will leave the game. They just waste slots in a team most of the time like a bard does.

357 323
  • 13 Jun
 Peacerer

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Maybe he doesn't play. :)

Knight 7428 13533
  • 13 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

no it's not and your name is anime weeb

67 40
  • 13 Jun
 Kuro1n

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@takemura said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

no it's not and your name is anime weeb

Watface? How is it not from a manga? lol

162 104

@Borschik said:
It is good if all puny archers will leave the game. They just waste slots in a team most of the time like a bard does.

Class variety is allready very low. Most classes play to simular to each other. Almost non of the weapons has any special moves or unique selling points. Most of them are only slightly different from each other in terms of attack time and damage. There are also not many maps or gamemodes.

So many people are allready bored from the game.
A lot of people are playing archer. Most of them will soon leave or have allready left, because of how shitty the class plays. I dont think you can maintain a large playerbase on melee only combat, so the game will probably bleed out over the year or latest when chiv 2 is comming out.

And all of that only because of you people being so biased towards twohander gameplay that you wont allow any other class to be equally viable.