Mordhau

Failed to open descriptor file issue

4 0
  • 12 Jun
 XIIICte

Hey,this problem started to happen 3-4days ago and I couldnt fix it,I did everything on internet but I think this issue from game itself not computer. Everytime I try to open game it says failed to open descriptor ../../../Maordhau/Mordhau.uproject should I wait for hotpatch or how can I solve this?

528 282
  • 13 Jun
 Gambit

Have you tried verifying the game files from steam or reinstalling?

4 0
  • 13 Jun
 XIIICte

Im verfiying it every 1 hour,reinstalled steam and game about 3-4 times at my every single disk in pc and still nothing.This is bug of Unreal engine and makes games broken randomly :/ why I cant send ticket to developers?

528 282
  • 13 Jun
 Gambit

@XIIICte said:
Im verfiying it every 1 hour,reinstalled steam and game about 3-4 times at my every single disk in pc and still nothing.This is bug of Unreal engine and makes games broken randomly :/ why I cant send ticket to developers?

This is an indie game, not a premium one. This is your ticket. What version of Windows are you on and have you ran Windows update?

4 0
  • 13 Jun
 XIIICte

@Gambit said:

@XIIICte said:

This is an indie game, not a premium one. This is your ticket. What version of Windows are you on and have you ran Windows update?

My windows 10 home is up to date,have all C++ versions and played game 29 hours.This is started 5 days ago,suddenly. Pubg also doesnt work anymore with Mordhau because both games are using Unreal engine.

528 282
  • 13 Jun
 Gambit

@XIIICte said:

@Gambit said:

@XIIICte said:

My windows 10 home is up to date,have all C++ versions and played game 29 hours.This is started 5 days ago,suddenly. Pubg also doesnt work anymore with Mordhau because both games are using Unreal engine.

Cool so we're getting somewhere. We have now established it is not a Mordhau fault, but a fault on your machine.

Download and install/reinstall the software below and try again. If it still doesn't work, try uninstall any C++ redistributable software on your PC and then install the software below.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

4 0
  • 13 Jun
 XIIICte

@Gambit said:

@XIIICte said:

@Gambit said:

@XIIICte said:

Cool so we're getting somewhere. We have now established it is not a Mordhau fault, but a fault on your machine.

Download and install/reinstall the software below and try again. If it still doesn't work, try uninstall any C++ redistributable software on your PC and then install the software below.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

I uninstalled whole C++ packages from 2005 to 2017,installed your link,restarted pc and nothing changed.