Mordhau

Weapons (?)

4 1
  • 15 Dec '16
 Steelvenom

As some know the meaning of Mordhau, can you (If you haven't yet) add an extremely powerful hammer that crushes / splatters heads like you see in chivalry? Some would agree that the fighting maul is a fun weapon.

• Sv
Conscript 3703 3814
  • 15 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

There is a sledgehammer.

• Sv
Sellsword 2611 2104
  • 15 Dec '16
 Humble Staff

i would like to see head explosion but only with corpses, since they are in the floor or laying against a wall, so you can hit them against it.

Conscript 1869 1191
  • 15 Dec '16
 vanguard

I would like to see partial destruction of the head, like, if you hit the head with a overhead blunt weapon, part of the head gets kinda concave, you hear some terrible sounds of death followed by a very weird facial expression with eyes full of blood looking at weird angles and all that shit! Make the dead body twitch a bit, thats always cool tbh

It would be a nice detail because for instance, if you killed someone with a blunt headshot, the body would fall literally like a ragdoll. This way it goes more like a nice detail that people would notice if they want to see the damage done, instead of blowing the head right in your face like a meat baloon

92 53
  • 15 Dec '16
 Showmae_R4nger

i like shishkebabs.
Shishkebab_(Fallout_4).png

92 53
  • 15 Dec '16
 Showmae_R4nger

roast them rightly

Count 2599 3562
  • 15 Dec '16
 TheDankestMeme

@Showmae_R4nger said:
i like shishkebabs.

folded hom many tiems ??????

Sellsword 2611 2104
  • 15 Dec '16
 Humble Staff

@vanguard said:
I would like to see partial destruction of the head, like, if you hit the head with a overhead blunt weapon, part of the head gets kinda concave, you hear some terrible sounds of death followed by a very weird facial expression with eyes full of blood looking at weird angles and all that shit! Make the dead body twitch a bit, thats always cool tbh

It would be a nice detail because for instance, if you killed someone with a blunt headshot, the body would fall literally like a ragdoll. This way it goes more like a nice detail that people would notice if they want to see the damage done, instead of blowing the head right in your face like a meat baloon

THAT'S THE SPIRIT BROTHER

GORE FOR BLUNTS PLS

92 53
  • 16 Dec '16
 Showmae_R4nger

@TheDankestMeme said:

@Showmae_R4nger said:
i like shishkebabs.

folded hom many tiems ??????

ahahahhaa shishkebabs are folded more than 1000 times with pure stainless steel ( ik that stainless steel is bad btw)

Knight 530 461
  • 16 Dec '16
 Garou

I think SirZombiethe3rd is trying overrule Lazy's "Initiative Posting" since he went incognito.

Knight 1833 2560
  • 17 Dec '16
 TheEmeraldArcher

@vanguard said:

image.jpg

Knight 1833 2560
  • 18 Dec '16
 TheEmeraldArcher

I hereby name this meme

Bloodthirsty Bob