Mordhau

Heavy Handaxe

1081 1716

I really appreciate the addition of this awesome weapon. One of my favorite weapons now.

But it hits way too hard for a 3 point weapon. The math is simple: Its better than falchion but it's not better than longsword/messer. And it's about as good as bastard sword. Can we get it notched up to 4 points next update?

Also the hammer side repairing structures is actually really cheesy. Builders repair their spike traps while beating the shit out of us on Crossroads lol

Keep up the awesome work.

529 278

Better than a falchion? =/ Come at me.

113 80

It's so slow I can't react to it

82 89
  • 12 Jun
 Xanith

My question is why add a 1 handed weapon that's better than what the poleaxe for fewer points?

129 141

Just used this for this first time. Really strong, I like it. I would say it is on par with mace based off regular mode alone, so more like a 4 point weapon to me. Alt mode is noice but I wouldn't pay an extra point just to hit barricades so 4 seems fair.

113 80

@Xanith said:
My question is why add a 1 handed weapon that's better than what the poleaxe for fewer points?
It needs to do less damage, I don't mind two-shot headshots against T3 with alt mode, but 74(or 76) damage is incredibly punishing for a weapon with tons of swing manipulation.