Mordhau

Mordhau unreal engine crash

3 0
  • 11 Jun
 Agrius

Greetings
Ever since i’ve upgraded my pc to 32 gb of ram 4000Mhz previously 16gb 4000Mhz, my game constantly crashes ingame, and I know what you're thinking it has something to do with the ram, but allas, no I tested it in 8 different games for multiple hours and not a single one of those crashed and all seemed to work fine, i even ran my modded minecraft server wich with my client open as well uses over 22 gb of ram now and that didnt crash.
Memory diagnostic showed no errors, sfc scan showed no errors, i swapped the sticks to different slots as well.
I just constantly ingame crash back to desktop after playing a bit.

I’ll put all the crash files in dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aijtn7gygbgp4v5/mordhau%20crash%20files.rar?dl=0

3 0
  • 12 Jun
 Slulego

I've tried countless ways to make the game run without crashing my whole PC but I have not found anything. I tried following this guide which seemed to help it go longer before the system crashed.

Not sure what to do now.

3 0
  • 12 Jun
 Agrius

Well the thing is ive already played 52 hours without crashes before.

13 4
  • 12 Jun
 Evan_

It's much better to use ram-checking software to check for faults in ram instead of running games. You could rule out your new hardware better by running mdsched.exe (part of Windows), and picking the first option to test the ram.

I'm quite sure no faults will be found. If so, could you check if reverting back to the old ram-stick fixes the issue?

If yes, please tell us it's exact type and manufacturer - I want to buy one, as I'm troubleshooting random crashes since release, and nothing posted on this forum helped so far. I feel the only possible fix I've yet to try is changing random hardware elements.

3 0
  • 12 Jun
 Agrius

Well here is where it gets intresting, i have 4 sticks exactly the same, kingston Hyperx predator 8gb 4000mhz each rgb, total 32gb i tried with the old ones no crash, i tried with the new ones no crash, i tried with all 4 together crash.
i already tried most ram checks like i already stated above and nothing was found using all 4 or just 2 seperately.

mdsched.exe i already tried this on all sticks seperately.