report against a scum bag

13 18
  • 11 Jun
 tehepicfrog

https://steamcommunity.com/id/cf23f232 his steam

the shit he said

after i said im gonna report him for being an ass this is what he said
https://steamcommunity.com/id/wtaradad/screenshot/799866650927517880

this is what he said at the end ( super racist on official server)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wtaradad/screenshot/799866650927521946

8 4

Millennial, can't handle a troll. Just mute him for f**ks sake instead of running to mommy for help. Or you can just vote kick him. Sigh.

43 29
  • 11 Jun
 Minion

I'll just say good luck, the community here is probably the least interested in preservation I've seen in a while your just going to get swarmed with comments of suck it up.

8 4
  • 11 Jun
 Ugliaticus

And don't forget to get good while you're at it.

13 18
  • 11 Jun
 tehepicfrog

@Ugliaticus said:

I’m probably better than you

13 18
  • 11 Jun
 tehepicfrog

Well he is a cunt and shouldn’t be tolerated on official servers.

8 4
  • 11 Jun
 Ugliaticus

@tehepicfrog said:

@Ugliaticus said:

Probably not, but that's beside the point. In Mordhau, you in for a ride as far as pricks and scumbags go. Just ignore them and don't let them bait you (i.e. mute/block/kick them). The more you react, the more you feed them. Kind of like what I just did in the comments just now.

Just chill, the game rewards you regardless of winning or losing so just enjoy the fights.

Knight 6408 11462
  • 11 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

Holy shit, what a fucking coincidence. I ran into this guy a couple of days ago and he accused me of hacking in our first game, then the second game he switched teams, teamkilled me and vote kicked me claiming I was teamkilling.

Interestingly enough, he also said he was going to contact Jax and tell him I was hacking, and when I asked Jax, somebody did actually contact him about me. lmao what a fucking clown world

Knight 6408 11462
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

also OP your evidence is extremely weak, no one is going to care about him saying "white power" or anything, you need to get him actually griefing or something

thankfully i've personally met the retard and he actually griefs, but yeah

19 8
  • 12 Jun
 Unlikely

Shouting white supremacist garbage is more than reason enough to ban someone from this or any game (or social medium, or public accomodation).

That said, I'm not sure the forum is where your report belongs. Do the enforcers of the terms of service read forums for abuse reports, or watch their email instead?

34 139

Multiple vac bans on record. You're one trustworthy motherfucker.

Knight 380 1507
  • 12 Jun
 LuxCandidus

@tehepicfrog said:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/cf23f232 his steam

the shit he said

after i said im gonna report him for being an ass this is what he said
https://steamcommunity.com/id/wtaradad/screenshot/799866650927517880

this is what he said at the end ( super racist on official server)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wtaradad/screenshot/799866650927521946

Hello. Thank you for reporting him. In the future, you should contact a moderator directly so there is no chance we miss it, and you should also take a screenshot of the scoreboard to prove it is indeed an official server. As for hacking or griefing, a minute of footage is enough to get him banned.

91 89
  • 12 Jun
 takemura

@Unlikely said:
Shouting white supremacist garbage is more than reason enough to ban someone from this or any game (or social medium, or public accomodation).

No.

Knight 6408 11462
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

don't worry OP I will personally backtrace his IP, consequences will never be the same

108 92

@Ugliaticus said:

@tehepicfrog said:

@Ugliaticus said:

Probably not, but that's beside the point. In Mordhau, you in for a ride as far as pricks and scumbags go. Just ignore them and don't let them bait you (i.e. mute/block/kick them). The more you react, the more you feed them. Kind of like what I just did in the comments just now.

Just chill, the game rewards you regardless of winning or losing so just enjoy the fights.

The dude is admitting to hacking, you low life! He deserves to be banned, not defended by a prick like you.

Knight 6408 11462
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@alonesilverwolf said:

@Ugliaticus said:

@tehepicfrog said:

@Ugliaticus said:

The dude is admitting to hacking, you low life! He deserves to be banned, not defended by a prick like you.

Saying he's hacking is not the same as actually hacking. I get accused of hacking often, and i usually respond by saying "yeah i'm hacking please report me" just to make them even more mad.

108 92

@ToLazy4Name said:

@alonesilverwolf said:

@Ugliaticus said:

@tehepicfrog said:

@Ugliaticus said:

Saying he's hacking is not the same as actually hacking. I get accused of hacking often, and i usually respond by saying "yeah i'm hacking please report me" just to make them even more mad.

Fair point, tbh. STILL, though, the way he put it didn't sound like a "yeah I'm hacking, dude, " because he said he's been hacking for years.

Bet he's one of the guys that wormed their way out of a ban during the last wave.

Knight 6408 11462
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

I wouldn't put it past him to hack, but when I encountered him he wasn't hacking, or if he was I stomped him out without noticing it.

13 18
  • 13 Jun
 tehepicfrog

@ToLazy4Name said:
Holy shit, what a fucking coincidence. I ran into this guy a couple of days ago and he accused me of hacking in our first game, then the second game he switched teams, teamkilled me and vote kicked me claiming I was teamkilling.

Interestingly enough, he also said he was going to contact Jax and tell him I was hacking, and when I asked Jax, somebody did actually contact him about me. lmao what a fucking clown world

dude no fucking way he said i was hacking too lmfao. This guy must have some social disability