Mordhau

CUSTOMIZATION ISSUES - Point System is Frustrating.

57 37
  • 11 Jun
 Sir_Velkan

I'm just a knight wannabe in search for happiness.

Customization is what got me interested for this game in the first place. And it's AWESOME..! But narrowly dissapointing.
This game is perfect to create soldiers, mercenaries etc, and I have lotss of them already, but as I'm starting to get richer I also want to recreate Knights AAAAAND... It's really frustating.
I'm of the opinion that the point system is really unnecessary and that holds back too much customization options, but I gotta admit that it doesn't need to go, BUT, I suggest that we are given a few more points to customize our characters, one or two, because wanting to make a XIII century knight (mail and greathelm) and not being able to get a bloody spear for your character is reaaaally FRUSTRATING.

I've been able to recreate a XV century italian knight perfecly (The game needs proper leg harness but it looks the part) but I seriously think that we need a few more points to make more complete and interesting characters.

Lances should be re-introduced but that's for another time. PLEASE give us a fewer more points, or reduce the point cost of big weapons, so we can make proper knights.

Knight 6321 11196
  • 11 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

"I want to roleplay more so please throw balance out the window or rework the entire arsenal to fit my taste ok thanks"

Hmmmm

57 37
  • 11 Jun
 Sir_Velkan

@ToLazy4Name said:
"I want to roleplay more so please throw balance out the window or rework the entire arsenal to fit my taste ok thanks"

Hmmmm

I'm not implying that.
I'm not even gonna try arguing with ya m8.

Knight 6321 11196
  • 11 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

yeah you better not son, stay small

57 37
  • 11 Jun
 Sir_Velkan

And you wonder why are you called an edgelord

Knight 6321 11196
Baron 626 1228
  • 11 Jun
 PJ_Ammas

PLEASE give us a fewer more points, or reduce the point cost of big weapons, so we can make proper knights.

That's exactly what you implied

34 22

You just want a 3-3-3 with a halberd

Baron 23 6
  • 12 Jun
 AleX

Choosing is eliminating ...
We just need more T2 skins.

57 37
  • 12 Jun
 Sir_Velkan

"You just want a 3-3-3 with a halberd"
I actually want a 3-2-2 with a spear.

And I don't think that neither of the two would be too overpowered.

Knight 6321 11196
  • 12 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

so yeah literally "fuck balance" lmao

Knight 2559 6744
  • 12 Jun
 Rattsknecht

@Sir_Velkan said:
And you wonder why are you called an edgelord

deep_lazy.png

To OP - if you really want to roleplay as a knight but are short on points, you could just take your 3/2/2 loadout with maybe an arming sword and have a friend take light armor, spear and some other weapon. Not only you are know a proper bik knight, but you even have a squire!

You could even get another friend to put on fancy clothes and be your herald, who you can use to shit talk other people

57 37
  • 12 Jun
 Sir_Velkan

Well that's a very cool idea m8. Thanks.
I doubt I'll find someone anytime closer BUTT, it's a nice idea. I'll try.

78 54
  • 12 Jun
 Threule

Maybe adding anti-perks that give you more points for things like not being able to run (and dodge) or something?