Mordhau

Exposing a player and his/her server.

13 2

This player which is called "Akiyo" has been harassing me by RDM and spamming chat with words like "weeb" and "nigger" the whole game just because I have my Japanese nickname in my profile , even when I have a solid proof of me being an actual Japanese. And the most disgusting part is that he is the admin of this server(name in the screensho) which means he cannot be kicked yet he can ban me. And of course, I was banned eventually, with a reason of "bye nigger". I ask for admin's actions taken on this player (wether temp ban or perma ban) and his actually abusive server for a cleaner community. Thank you very muchQQ图片20190611130834.pngQQ截图20190611124454.png20190611123153_1.jpg

80 35
  • 11 Jun '19
 SkinnyPete

This game is full of cringy xbox children.

Knight 7768 14315
  • 11 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

It's his server lmfao just go to a different server hahahaha

80 117
  • 11 Jun '19
 PinkerStinklage

so...someone named "Akiyo" with an anime profile pic started harassing you in game...for being a weeb?

why would you exclude screenshots of the most egregious things this person said to you?

am i replying to bait?

114 197

"girl gamers 1v1"

admin with furry weeb profile picture

most successful in NA

this post

I don't know what's the most hilarious thing out of all these

100 52
  • 11 Jun '19
 Minion

This community is it's own worst enemy

• 11 Jun '19
 Cheto
This comment was deleted.
Knight 616 2047
  • 11 Jun '19
 LuxCandidus

Official rules are enforced only on official servers. The rules of private servers are up to their owners. I am not sure why you would play on his server to begin with if he is mistreating you.

100 52
  • 11 Jun '19
 Minion

That's not always true in some cases the server license can be stripped, whether that applies to mordhau who knows

Knight 7768 14315
  • 11 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

Well since the mod just said it it's probably true lmao

100 52
  • 11 Jun '19
 Minion

I meant servers in general, he could always talk to the server provider.

Knight 7768 14315
  • 11 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

Then your comment has nothing to do with Lux's post and you're wrong to tell them that what they said isn't always true checkmate liberal

717 605

i remember my first server i paid for........

100 52
  • 11 Jun '19
 Minion

@ToLazy4Name said:
Then your comment has nothing to do with Lux's post and you're wrong to tell them that what they said isn't always true checkmate liberal

I realise you just enjoy post trolling for what ever reason but try reading what I wrote, notice

"whether that applies to mordhau who knows'

534 287
  • 11 Jun '19
 Gambit

@Minion said:
That's not always true in some cases the server license can be stripped, whether that applies to mordhau who knows

Its a small player base that gains from even toxic owners like this running a server. As it grows they'll be diluted out, and maybe then it'll be worth banning server privileges.

100 52
  • 11 Jun '19
 Minion

@Gambit said:

@Minion said:

Its a small player base that gains from even toxic owners like this running a server. As it grows they'll be diluted out, and maybe then it'll be worth banning server privileges.

I agree , not worried about "toxic owners" was pointing out that some server providers have their own terms of service.

Knight 7768 14315
  • 11 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Minion said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

I realise you just enjoy post trolling for what ever reason but try reading what I wrote, notice

"whether that applies to mordhau who knows'

yeah except we know, there's no need to speculate

official rules are enforced on official servers only the mod said it the mod is the ultimate arbiter of all things and they said it so it is and it isn't not

100 52
  • 11 Jun '19
 Minion

Except buddy isn't on official servers so their the arbiter of nothing, when the forum is under control I won't take what they have to say with a grain of salt

Knight 7768 14315
  • 11 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

yes he's not on an official server so official rules don't apply

100 52
  • 11 Jun '19
 Minion

I'm glad you were able to grasp the obvious, why I said he can check with the provider