Mordhau

Bleeding Edge better then Mordhau ?

162 105

Im sure you are all equally hyped about ninja theorys new game Bleeding Edge as i am:

It has:

  • black character
  • female character
  • fat character
  • black female fat character (dlc)

And it is historically accurate!

I swear if this beauty is out even guys like Maci will post only Bleeding Edge Memes in this forum.

What are your thoughts about the game=?

367 341
  • 1
  • 10 Jun '19
 Peacerer

I thought Mordhau is Chivalry 2.0 and now Chivalry 2 is in development? 0_o

Does that make Mordhau only a Chivalry 1.5?

367 341
  • 1
  • 10 Jun '19
 Peacerer

delete

162 105

@Peacerer said:
I thought Mordhau is Chivalry 2.0 and now Chivalry 2 is in development? 0_o

Does that make Mordhau only a Chivalry 1.5?

I saw the trailer for Chivalary 2 too. But the combat animations seem to feel not as smooth and fluid as in mordhau.
Idk man if Mordhau is Chivalary 1.5 then Bleeding Edge is Chivalary 2 3.0.

Bleeding Edge looks like so much fun.

Knight 2306 4188
  • 10 Jun '19
 Runagate

How can you know if it is fun when we know nothing about the combat mechanic

How can it even look fun

162 105

@Runagate said:
How can you know if it is fun when we know nothing about the combat mechanic

How can it even look fun

The trailer looks really fun.I really like the sunset overdrive artstyle. Its a long time ago that i have seen a trailer which made me so moist for playing a new game. We will know it on 27th of June, thats the date where we can check out the alpha of the game.

94 105
  • 10 Jun '19
 SoRoofless

Who cares if it has a fat black female character? Holy shit.

162 105

@SoRoofless said:
Who cares if it has a fat black female character? Holy shit.

Half of the entire forum is full of requests for those character archetypes.I thought that is what you guys are into?

Conscript 156 287
  • 10 Jun '19
 Kaiowa

@BudSpencer_vs_TheHound said:
Im sure you are all equally hyped about ninja theorys new game Bleeding Edge as i am:

Yeah... of course...

1088 6148
  • 10 Jun '19
 crushed — Art

This topic has been moved.