Mordhau

A few words about the insanity that happens to stab.

39 5
  • 9 Jun
 WOLK

Dear developers, I have a question for You.
This game is about medieval fencing or how to circumvent the triggers, protection, use exploits and other nedorabotanoy the mechanics of the game? When will this nonsense which is used by an overwhelming number of players?
I'm talking about STAB attacks! When whoever it was, spearmen with long Polearms or players using two-handed weapons like long swords or axes making an impact on the player and if they don't then just bring the camera towards the enemy and blow counts. That is, the player makes a blow, the blow occurs and if in life during such a fight, it would be a miss, then you can just bring the camera in the direction of the enemy and that's it! THERE! Blow counted! Why?!
What is this?! Moreover, in some cases, the animation with such pirouettes passes THROUGH the block, the protection of weapons or shield! Clearly shows that the attack misses the enemy, but he brings a camera and a spear which has a moment ago passed by somehow still reached the goal! The same goes for STRIKE two-handed weapons swords/axes. You can see how blocking a shot, even shows like the shield block animation and the hands of the enemy hit the block, but...The camera is brought and all! The shot the basket counts! What's that?! This game is about fencing! This is a high class game! In my opinion it is legalized cheating!

6 9
3 2
  • 9 Jun
 quark

dont want to be rude but whats this camera players bring with their spear? paparazzi?
if its cause they target and stab you what else should they do with a spear.

Knight 6321 11196

i'm not reading this spastic wall of text but my preliminary verdict is a case of the bad

69 40
  • 9 Jun
 SerJaGGsaW

are you seriously complaining about the stab attack and asking for it to be removed?
wow noob.

39 5
  • 10 Jun
 WOLK

@quark said:
dont want to be rude but whats this camera players bring with their spear? paparazzi?
if its cause they target and stab you what else should they do with a spear.

I do not ask nerf or remove the spear from the game, but I am against the fact that during the fight the players struck into the void, but with the help of manipulations with the camera, the game counted hit! This is an exploit! And this need to fix! The blow should be delivered directly to the player, not into the air, and then turn the camera into the player. It shouldn't!

39 5
  • 10 Jun
 WOLK

@SerJaGGsaW said:
are you seriously complaining about the stab attack and asking for it to be removed?
wow noob.

If you do not understand what I write, then I'm not the noob, but it is you idiot!

39 5
  • 10 Jun
 WOLK

I'm talking only about what the SHOT should be applied ONLY in the player! Not blow into the void-turns the camera to the player after the blow - strike! This is wrong!

Knight 6321 11196
  • 10 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

@WOLK said:
This is an exploit! And this need to fix!

No it's not. Dragging is an intended mechanic, including stab drags.

Empress 313 764
  • 10 Jun
 Soulcatcher

can u like press enter a few times after typing a sentence

it just like makes it was easier to read

y'know

2 1
  • 10 Jun
 guybrush

You can't seriously expect people to always stab you frontally on a straight line. Its reasonable that people would try different angles and timings, and the way to achieve that while playing a computer game is with the camera movements.

Most of the time you can get away with parrying which is WAY easier than the camera movements you're complaining about.

30 14

Even the chivalry subreddit is mocking you

69 40
  • 12 Jun
 SerJaGGsaW

@WOLK said:

@SerJaGGsaW said:
wow noob.

If you do not understand what I write, then I'm not the noob, but it is you idiot!

Hey, i'm not the one bitching about a standard game mechanic... it would be like complaining that people are able to jump...
let me ask you this; who is the noob in this scenario; the person who laughs at stab spammers and learn to work around that shitty tactic, or the person who goes on the forum to get it removed altogether because he can't deal with it.

13 3
  • 12 Jun
 Borschik

Yeah, stab drags look very strange. It looks like enemy is getting hit with a side of a spear, but with a full thrust damage.

73 68
  • 12 Jun
 Dialectic

@ToLazy4Name said:
i'm not reading this spastic wall of text but my preliminary verdict is a case of the bad

This needs to be one of those motivational quotes on a wall decoration at coffee shops. Too good. Lol

34 22

Bad at game you are. Git gud you must

39 5
  • 19h
 WOLK

You misunderstand me again. I'm not saying that stab need to cancel! I'm just saying that it should work correctly! Now players are using the exploit of the animation, in order to circumvent the protection. This is wrong! The blow is in the air and then at the last second quickly turned the camera and shot count. This is wrong because the blow itself has already been dealt into the void! It is as if you beat the opponent's hand on the street and did not get, and then holding the outstretched hand straight, pointed at the opponent's face and he would suddenly get injured. But this is nonsense! If the blow struck, it should read where he suffered, where there was the strike itself and not go where later brought a second camera.

Knight 6321 11196

you keep saying exploit when it's not an exploit

stop it

50 57

at first i thought he was talkin about insiders which is complete bullshit but turns out he just thinks stab drags are unrealistic lol

39 5
  • 18h
 WOLK

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
at first i thought he was talkin about insiders which is complete bullshit but turns out he just thinks stab drags are unrealistic lol
Why are you so stupid idiots then?! I'm not saying they're not real! I say that you can't inject air, and then manipulate the camera to do so that damage is counted on the enemy!
Take a pen and make a stab close to the Apple! And that's when your hand is clamped in it pen will be stretched, extended try to turn the outstretched hand to the Apple. You're not gonna stab him, you're just gonna make him roll.