Mordhau

Moving the mouse up and down constantly reduces movement speed

5 4
  • 9 Jun
 sinefine

While sprinting, if you move your mouse up and down constantly, your movement becomes significantly reduced. Please take a look at the video. Please let me know if you need more information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfle4a8lDoc&feature=youtu.be

Thank you.

Knight 566 873

Yeah im not sure why the devs implemented it this way, the movement deceleration should only apply when you are turning, not when you are looking up and down imo.

17 13

I just tried this outside, can confirm it's a little difficult to sprint in a straight line while bobbing like a chicken

5 4
  • 9 Jun
 sinefine

@Shitscrubber64 said:
I just tried this outside, can confirm it's a little difficult to sprint in a straight line while bobbing like a chicken

I know you are being sarcastic, but I am trying to raise an awareness to hopefully get this fixed by the devs if this was unintentional.

The issue is that you still lose a lot of movement speed if you look up once. If you use 240 system, trying to do an overhead makes you lose movement speed.

128 152
  • 9 Jun
 smug

lmao no way

5 4
  • 12 Jun
 sinefine

I wish a dev can respond to this...

128 152
  • 12 Jun
 smug

Might be intended to balance matrixing.

5 4
  • 12 Jun
 sinefine

Well I use 240 system and overhead slows me down significantly more than using a bind.

128 152
  • 12 Jun
 smug

I still think its a bug though, but looking up might trigger a movespeed decrease to kinda make matrixing more committal. It shouldnt trigger like your video if its truly the case.

5 4
  • 13 Jun
 sinefine

I reset my bindings and the problem went away...