Mordhau

When it does kick cheat and jump?!

39 10
 WOLK

Dear developers, I ask You to pay attention to the fact that now the kick is unjustifiably IMBA-cheater control. When the kick hits the shield a little of what's going on too long recovery process, so it also takes health into the shield! What is this insanity?! I understand control, takes stamina, but health the why?! Is a shield an organ of the body?! With arrows, spears and other throwing or small arms is the same! Getting into the shield take away health. This needs fixing!!!
Now many players, especially cheaters, use two-handed weapons, with auto-block and auto-aim. It is extremely unfair to all the other players. And cheaters use the most powerful weapon, a sledgehammer or Zweihander sword. Why don't you do such a thing - make weapons separable into dueling and for mass wars? What would dueling weapons could not be used in battles with a large number of people(front line)
Further the jump. You said yourself that you created a game close to creal fights and fencing. But what do we see?! Ballet, pirouettes and other fiction! Are we playing Counter-Strike?? As you jump, making udarata heavy weapon(sledgehammer, two-handed weapons, halberds, etc.) and be clad in armor? Whichever man was strong and hardy, but for a long time to fight in such regieme he wouldn't. Please change the mechanics. So during a jump, it was impossible to fight. You jump or you fight! This will greatly improve the balance between players!

Baron 724 1304

Dear developers, I ask You to pay attention to the fact that now the kick is unjustifiably IMBA-cheater control. When the kick hits the shield a little of what's going on too long recovery process, so it also takes health into the shield! What is this insanity?! I understand control, takes stamina, but health the why?! Is a shield an organ of the body?! With arrows, spears and other throwing or small arms is the same! Getting into the shield take away health. This needs fixing!!!
Now many players, especially cheaters, use two-handed weapons, with auto-block and auto-aim. It is extremely unfair to all the other players. And cheaters use the most powerful weapon, a sledgehammer or Cihangir sword. Why don't you do such a thing - make weapons separable into dueling and for mass wars? What would dueling weapons could not be used in battles with a large number of people(front line)
Further the jump. You said yourself that you created a game close to creal fights and fencing. But what do we see?! Ballet, pirouettes and other fiction! Are we playing Counter-Strike?? As you jump, making udarata heavy weapon(sledgehammer, two-handed weapons, halberds, etc.) and be clad in armor? Whichever man was strong and hardy, but for a long time to fight in such regieme he wouldn't. Please change the mechanics. So during a jump, it was impossible to fight. You jump or you fight! This will greatly improve the balance between players!

Knight 100 370
  • 9 Jun
 McMercy

Now many players, especially cheaters, use two-handed weapons, with auto-block and auto-aim. It is extremely unfair to all the other players. And cheaters use the most powerful weapon, a sledgehammer or Cihangir sword. Why don't you do such a thing - make weapons separable into dueling and for mass wars? What would dueling weapons could not be used in battles with a large number of people(front line)

9 20