Mordhau

Horse V Horse hit detection is rng dogshit

777 1029

have you ever taken a swing at full speed at another guy going full speed? Ya doesn't do anything like 75% of the time.

534 286
  • 8 Jun
 Gambit

Maybe try prefire. I don't play frontline much so I haven't had this. 2 characters running at speed on a 30 tick server each with let's say 50 ping is gonna be hard to get right.

1092 1726

Yeah I'll watch our attacks pass each other. Also, I know another horseman is coming because my horse will start moving funny. Like become very unresponsive or move in weird directions. I then turn around cause I know the other horseman is about a hundred yards out.

777 1029

so many perfect clotheslines, lost to the temporal warp field... forever

Knight 7682 14091

horse v anything hit detection is dog shit, horses have absurd hitboxes and I think it's simply that they move too fast and the game can't keep up with them to accurately depict their hitbox

42 35

I know the problem. My ping is not the best, but usually alright (40 or so) and horse on horse combat is really whacky. Quite often it feels as if your attacks go right rhrough the enemy doing nothing, or you get hit by an attack that missed you by quite a bit. Sometimes a shorter weapon hits you while your longer weapon with the same timing does nothing, and jousting with two equally long weapons (like two spears) is just a gamble. Even if you both line up perfectly, only one player will randomly die nd the other takes no damage at all.

113 80

I have had so many times where my billhook just passes through the rider's body or I get bumped while they are 3 meters away then get killed by couched spear
Horses are anti-skill basically, they put the onus of having to be good at the game on your opponent, not you. You hold down W for ez kills

Knight 148 97
  • 10 Jun
 Lilboots

Yea the animation is well and truly desynced, you need to prestrike on average 10meters in front of the horse, great for the horse Rider though, most the shots will miss

17 6

Yep, it's pretty messed up, you can actually get right behind a guy on a slower horse (armored horse is super slow, unarmored is fast) and be to the point where he is body blocking you and your attacks will pass through over and over.

1092 1726

@BuffRobloxGuy said:
Yep, it's pretty messed up, you can actually get right behind a guy on a slower horse (armored horse is super slow, unarmored is fast) and be to the point where he is body blocking you and your attacks will pass through over and over.

Most annoying thing in the world, especcially if they have a crouched one shotter and you have a 1hander or something.

Sometimes youll be swinging and your hits pass through but they pivot and suddenly their weapon hits you while you're sortof behind them still.