Mordhau

Turns out the devs agree with me.

78 46
  • 8 Jun '19
 Cheto

Stabs were a problem, shield was over nerfed and bow and ranged weapons needed a buff.

Were are all those idiot fanboys that were trash talking all my post?

Ah yeah, some of them are even posting "good job devs" posts, full hypocrite mode.

404 603
  • 8 Jun '19
 smug

Stabs weren't a problem.

The halberd/spear range was an issue in team fights in comp. Most likely their dominance was making the meta stale, because you want to run multiple halberds per team.

Knight 7768 14309
  • 8 Jun '19
 ToLazy4Name

the levels of mad you display are quite astounding, almost as much as peacerer

36 24
  • 8 Jun '19
 MoMoMonsterkill

bring us 1on1 and 2on2 ladder matches and we got a real,real game here

Knight 936 950
  • 8 Jun '19
 afiNity

patch is bad, your opinion is bad, please discuss

367 341
  • 8 Jun '19
 Peacerer

@Cheto said:
Stabs were a problem, shield was over nerfed and bow and ranged weapons needed a buff.

Were are all those idiot fanboys that were trash talking all my post?

Ah yeah, some of them are even posting "good job devs" posts, full hypocrite mode.

Don't worry, idiot fanboys will continue with trash talking any reasonable statements. It's just the nature of gaming scene with so many youngsters around.

Also, archery is still underpowered. Developers take care to keep archery "in place".

162 104

@Peacerer said:
Also, archery is still underpowered. Developers take care to keep archery "in place".

They "buffed" the projectile speed of arrows from 5300 to 5600 (6 %) , that does absolute nothing. You wont probably even recognize it while shooting. They also "buffed" the drawing speed for 100 ms but therefore made the reloadspeed slower at the same time ? So they nerf their own buff in the same patch.

Its only a fake buff which simulates them being bussy without doing anything, for people who are stupid enough to read it not carefully.

But its a good thing that you cant build inside the spawn anymore.

162 125
  • 8 Jun '19
 Schwarzchild

stabs are actually weak in their current state, alot worse than the early builds of mordhau alpha and if they dont agree to this then god help us all

162 125
  • 8 Jun '19
 Schwarzchild

oh oof just the saw the change, welp my day is ruined

now the comp side of things:

skill ceiling is getting lower the more patches are released, since swing manipulation are not getting buffs at all

-glancing blow buff = why

-i can tell the next update they will buff feints/chambers, thats pretty much their whole motif for no reason

and bet they will add a new weapon, instead of making their current weapons more diverse in stats
(majority of 2h have similar or close release stats, length advantage between 2h are small, etc)

78 46
  • 9 Jun '19
 Cheto

@BudSpencer_vs_TheHound said:

@Peacerer said:

They "buffed" the projectile speed of arrows from 5300 to 5600 (6 %) , that does absolute nothing. You wont probably even recognize it while shooting. They also "buffed" the drawing speed for 100 ms but therefore made the reloadspeed slower at the same time ? So they nerf their own buff in the same patch.

Its only a fake buff which simulates them being bussy without doing anything, for people who are stupid enough to read it not carefully.

Yeah but 6% is better than nothing.

78 46
  • 9 Jun '19
 Cheto

@afiNity said:

Anyone with a profile pic of a cunt like yours should be regarded as a person with a mental disability

Knight 936 950
  • 9 Jun '19
 afiNity

@Cheto said:

@afiNity said:

Anyone with a profile pic of a cunt like yours should be regarded as a person with a mental disability

Your edit in relation to your comment made me smile.

4 5
  • 9 Jun '19
 Logan

@Schwarzchild said:
oh oof just the saw the change, welp my day is ruined

now the comp side of things:

skill ceiling is getting lower the more patches are released, since swing manipulation are not getting buffs at all

-glancing blow buff = why

-i can tell the next update they will buff feints/chambers, thats pretty much their whole motif for no reason

and bet they will add a new weapon, instead of making their current weapons more diverse in stats
(majority of 2h have similar or close release stats, length advantage between 2h are small, etc)

They nerfed glancing blows, making attacks easier to register as a glancing blow, as well as further reducing the damage a glancing blow does.

154 73
  • 10 Jun '19
 SerJaGGsaW

@Peacerer said:

6% is nothing?
well then you wouldn't mind giving me 6% of your total income for the rest of your life, would you?

162 104

@SerJaGGsaW said:

@Peacerer said:

6% is nothing?
well then you wouldn't mind giving me 6% of your total income for the rest of your life, would you?

For what do you need 6 % of my income? Spraying swastikas on brickwalls and buying cheap alcohol does not cost nearly as much. You are anyways more the type of guy who moonshines instead:

Judging from your previous posts:

https://mordhau.com/forum/user/19682/serjaggsaw/

154 73
  • 10 Jun '19
 SerJaGGsaW

@SerJaGGsaW said:

@Peacerer said:

6% is nothing?

For what do you need 6 % of my income? Spraying swastikas on brickwalls and buying cheap alcohol does not cost nearly as much. You are anyways more the type of guy who moonshines instead:

Judging from your previous posts:

https://mordhau.com/forum/user/19682/serjaggsaw/

well its just that you said it was nothing, therefore you should have no problem giving away what doesn't matter, right?... or did it suddenly become SOMETHING when i asked you to pass off 6% of your earnings?? i mean hey, its nothing right, so why don't you give it away to me? i would certainly appreciate the "nothing" you have to spare... that's kinda the argument i am making... it IS something, but you're acting like its nothing, which is fundamentally false and deeply retarded.

162 104

@SerJaGGsaW said:
well its just that you said it was nothing, therefore you should have no problem giving away what doesn't matter, right?... or did it suddenly become SOMETHING when i asked you to pass off 6% of your earnings?? i mean hey, its nothing right, so why don't you give it away to me? i would certainly appreciate the "nothing" you have to spare... that's kinda the argument i am making... it IS something, but you're acting like its nothing, which is fundamentally false and deeply retarded.

You are making no argument at all. You are splitting hairs and comparing apples to oranges and i rather want to watch the rest of the bethesda press conference then exchanging fake arguments with you.

If you really think that 6 % more arrowspeed, with arrows traveling that slow, would make any difference in most cases, then nobody can help you. Everything over 1.5-2 seconds of arrow or bullet travel time is only predictable if the target is running in a straight line or standing still. 6% of 2 seconds(2000ms) arrow traveling time equals 120 ms. If arrows travel 2000 ms or 1880 ms doesnt really make any difference.In both cases you cant predict the pathing of your target. The arrow travel time is just to long.

154 73
  • 10 Jun '19
 SerJaGGsaW

alright, so just so we're clear here; you guys are saying a 6% speed increase is equal to a 0% speed increase?
i want to hear you admit it.

162 104

@SerJaGGsaW said:
alright, so just so we're clear here; you guys are saying a 6% speed increase is equal to a 0% speed increase?
i want to hear you admit it.

You can keep strawmanning all night long,if you really have nothing better to do, i dont care.But im done with answering your fake questions.

154 73
  • 10 Jun '19
 SerJaGGsaW

okay so 6% = 0%
get your school money back