Mordhau

Female Characters

304 238
  • 6 Jun
 LoPan

I personally wouldn’t have a problem w it. But women in this game wouldn’t make much sense.

39 150

They are making them toggleable. This is such a non issue. If you don't like female models in game turn them off. Easy. If that's still a problem, why?

124 101

I wouldn't use a female as my main when it comes out but I might try it out to see what it's like

34 63

@Cheto said:

@ŁoɍdRαƴmund said:
Watch the video on youtube by Lloyd Le-Mar called: On Mordhau & Women. Then decide if you still want female characters. Im not saying i dont want female characters just that you should take his considerstions in mind.

Edit: Here is link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBgZ8Y_KW5M

Great video.

Male and females are different it is a fact, men only entertainment is not bad, male and females need their own spaces, women can still play Mordhau with a male character qhats the problem?, no one is checking who is female or male and preventing them to play, so there is no need to ruin the game by adding unnecesary "features".

This double standards are dogshit, when a game features only a female protagonist etcetera and males ask for a male optional character to play as, they are called "sexists" and all kinds of buzzwords or falacies, but when women do the exact same shit the mangina developers run to please the WAHmen as fast as possible, it is just mind blowing how pussified the world is right now because men are allowing females to take control of everything.

We need to put women in their place again.

well, people like me who would like to play as a female character have already made female (♂ ) characters that are pretty passable, so adding female characters with the option to disable them would actually help people who don't want to see any female characters at all, because it will significantly cut down on the number of twink knights running around.

i fully understand why some people don't want female characters and i'm fine with them playing with females turned off. if the game was more historically accurate i would feel the same way about female characters. i wouldn't want a video game that's supposed to be historical, like kingdom come deliverance for example, to have female soldiers. but i think mordhau doesn't take itself very seriously with historical accuracy, so women wouldn't ruin the experience for me.

but yeah, this thread was just supposed to be about sharing mock ups of female characters using the INI tweak.

274 320
 DrGert

I’m all about it. Viking shield maiden fashionhau.

81 55

I've been on the fence about the whole deal, but honestly, I'm looking forward to it. It won't be as jarring as seeing a nearly naked man with a hammer or a rainbow dude running around. (Or heck, Mario and Luigi). Plus, its more customization which is always better. Honestly, I'm ready for the devs to add it just so we can go through the week of backlash before everyone is just like, "Alright, its a thing now". BTW those characters look pretty cool.

Also, can you play with these ini edited characters in multiplayer? In can't see any unfair advantage to it.

34 63

@HoracioCrux said:
I've been on the fence about the whole deal, but honestly, I'm looking forward to it. It won't be as jarring as seeing a nearly naked man with a hammer or a rainbow dude running around. (Or heck, Mario and Luigi). Plus, its more customization which is always better. Honestly, I'm ready for the devs to add it just so we can go through the week of backlash before everyone is just like, "Alright, its a thing now". BTW those characters look pretty cool.

Also, can you play with these ini edited characters in multiplayer? In can't see any unfair advantage to it.

unfortunately you can't play as them. as soon as you spawn in as one of them, you just revert to the default male skeleton. but it does let you play dress up and see how the different armors might look when females get released.

81 55

Ah, shame. It will deffinetly be cool once they implement them.

Conscript 150 272
 Kaiowa

I find it funny how people make conspiracy theories of how big corporations try to push progressive values in entertainment, yet even Mordhau's devs (who are likely not leftists at all) want women to be represented in their game. Would they be trying to push a leftist, girl-empowerement agenda? No. Companies do this because representation sells, that's all.

4 5
  • 7 Jun
 Logan

Y'all realize you can just turn the women off. Like it's going to be an option therefore it really doesn't fucking matter

1334 1389

@Cheto said:
Great video.

Male and females are different it is a fact, men only entertainment is not bad, male and females need their own spaces, women can still play Mordhau with a male character qhats the problem?, no one is checking who is female or male and preventing them to play, so there is no need to ruin the game by adding unnecesary "features".

This double standards are dogshit, when a game features only a female protagonist etcetera and males ask for a male optional character to play as, they are called "sexists" and all kinds of buzzwords or falacies, but when women do the exact same shit the mangina developers run to please the WAHmen as fast as possible, it is just mind blowing how pussified the world is right now because men are allowing females to take control of everything.

We need to put women in their place again.

I was indifferent to it before. But you have convinced me that I want female character models and voices just to witness your mental meltdown in the forums.

@Logan said:
Y'all realize you can just turn the women off.

I turn women off all the time.
badum-tss

Knight 7572 13864

@Kaiowa said:
I find it funny how people make conspiracy theories of how big corporations try to push progressive values in entertainment, yet even Mordhau's devs (who are likely not leftists at all) want women to be represented in their game. Would they be trying to push a leftist, girl-empowerement agenda? No. Companies do this because representation sells, that's all.

They're not wrong, it's simply that they're wrong in this situation.

Knight 253 682
  • 7 Jun
 Iodine

Not a single woman in this thread btw

Knight 3132 7290
  • 7 Jun
 Punzybobo

where is 2h rape mechanic...........

1334 1389

@Iodine said:

All in relationship?

Knight 7572 13864

@Iodine said:

You can be my woman Iodine :3

86 184
  • 7 Jun
 Dekkers

I bet 99% of people who want women who are not women themselves watch anime

Jokes aside, I personally couldn't care less as long as it's something you can toggle off. IMMERSION MATTERS

274 320
  • 7 Jun
 DrGert

I was attacked by a pan wielding Luigi and a peasant with a rake who so gracefully parried my executioner sword advances with his sturdy, sturdy stick. So immersive.

86 184
  • 7 Jun
 Dekkers

@DrGert said:

I was attacked by a pan wielding Luigi and a peasant with a rake who so gracefully parried my executioner sword advances with his sturdy, sturdy stick. So immersive.

Peasants are immersive ok

78 46
  • 7 Jun
 Cheto

@unabridgedpenis said:
They are making them toggleable. This is such a non issue. If you don't like female models in game turn them off. Easy. If that's still a problem, why?

Because double standards.