Mordhau

Female Characters

34 58

Let's try not to argue about whether or not female characters should be in the game. But here's some screenshots of what they might end up looking like.
The model you get from the INI edit is pretty janky but you can make it look nice with the right slider settings and armor.

0e79588d567cf7037965eca92fc672d8.jpg
3737896215d7883426fcd4961717ea61.jpg

If anyone has female characters they made with the ini edit you should show them here.

83 73
  • 6 Jun
 SushiFish

+1

Great work considering you had to do these through adjusting numbers in the .INI file. How long time did it take you to make these?

At first glance when I just looked at the pictures before reading, I thought these were some leaked photos.

It would be cool to see more of these.

34 58

@SushiFish said:
+1

Great work considering you had to do these through adjusting numbers in the .INI file. How long time did it take you to make these?

At first glance when I just looked at the pictures before reading, I thought these were some leaked photos.

It would be cool to see more of these.

no its nothing like that, all you have to do is change a line in the game.ini file. the game.ini has a list of all your classes you've created, and theres a line that says something like "female=False" and you just change it to true. from there you can go back in game and customize them.
but it looks pretty horrific with the wrong slider settings.

78 46
  • 6 Jun
 Cheto

Im disabling them as soon as they are implemented so i couldn't care less how they look.

83 73
  • 6 Jun
 SushiFish

Okay, thank you for explaining that to me @ItsJustMilkISwear

Count 130 215
  • 6 Jun
 Pariah

@Cheto said:
Im disabling them as soon as they are implemented so i couldn't care less how they look.

....does the idea of a woman in armour really bother you that much?

rofl.

1 4
  • 6 Jun
 Lokhi

@Cheto said:

I also really dislike the idea of having females in this game, but I can totally respect that alot of others like it and look forward to them being implented. It's already been made clear it will be possible to disable them, so why bother being negative about it, especially in a thread like this? It's literally the same as coming into a sports forum just to say "I hate sports". Why bother?

Knight 12 13

Watch the video on youtube by Lloyd Le-Mar called: On Mordhau & Women. Then decide if you still want female characters. Im not saying i dont want female characters just that you should take his considerstions in mind.

Edit: Here is link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBgZ8Y_KW5M

1223 1254

I tried watching the video but fell asleep after two minutes. What he has to say can probably be summed up in 4 to 5 sentences. Why is the video 17 minutes long?

Knight 12 13

@SWSeriousMike said:
I tried watching the video but fell asleep after two minutes. What he has to say can probably be summed up in 4 to 5 sentences. Why is the video 17 minutes long?

Leave it on in the background while doing something, that’s what i did.

8 12
Knight 7428 13533

This is why female characters aren't currently in the game, outside of voice acting concerns. Their models aren't finalized.

also yay another one of these threads where people get irrationally mad about females because they're overly concerned about SJWs and other people misrepresent the actual logic behind their arguments hooray

80 201
  • 6 Jun
 Seseau

@ŁoɍdRαƴmund said:
Watch the video on youtube by Lloyd Le-Mar called: On Mordhau & Women. Then decide if you still want female characters. Im not saying i dont want female characters just that you should take his considerstions in mind.

I watched most of the video, and while that man should (and might) be narrating audiobooks, his points aren't very strong imo. He always seems to circle back to how women are perceived, how some things related to fighting and war are exclusive to men, how we'd all coil in horror at the sound of a woman being murdered in-game, etc.

It's true that the voice lines for females would need to be done very well, but if they are, I personally think it would open up an entire new world of banter and lines. The man in the video even goes as far as to argue that banter is exclusively a man thing and so forth. While I think that if the devs totally embrace the oddity that a woman in such a battlefield would present, and write the lines accordingly, they could come up with dialogue that is both funny and completely believeable.

Most women on the battlefield would not fare as well as men, even with weapons and armor. But your occasional Brienne of Tarth isn't so hard to believe, and it's been stated the devs don't care too much about that kind of realism. I suspect they have a precise vision for female characters in the game and want to execute it perfectly to have the whole thing come together as well as possible.

At the end of the day, I personally think it could lead to great voice lines and concepts, and I'm all for it.

4 13

I dont think it ok for female character in Mordhau , female character for pussy

42 94
  • 6 Jun
 Degeneracy

Screaming women knights with maximum pitch foppish voices as their arms and legs are getting chopped off. And there will be a setting to make all knights females if i remember correctly?
Imagine if someone will make rape emote mod after mod support: some friendly archer wench accidentally shots you in the back, she uses "Sorry" voice line and you're in response BEHEADING THIS WHORE JUST SO YOU COULD SHOVE YOUR MOURNING WOOD INTO HER NECK FOR THE DEEPEST DEEPTHROAT EVER.

Stop making these threads, i can get only so erect!

Sellsword 660 2075
Knight 7428 13533

Advanced rape mechanics when

129 179
  • 6 Jun
 CatR

Pretty cool, I like the idea of a plate skirt.

78 46
  • 6 Jun
 Cheto

@ŁoɍdRαƴmund said:

Great video.

Male and females are different it is a fact, men only entertainment is not bad, male and females need their own spaces, women can still play Mordhau with a male character qhats the problem?, no one is checking who is female or male and preventing them to play, so there is no need to ruin the game by adding unnecesary "features".

This double standards are dogshit, when a game features only a female protagonist etcetera and males ask for a male optional character to play as, they are called "sexists" and all kinds of buzzwords or falacies, but when women do the exact same shit the mangina developers run to please the WAHmen as fast as possible, it is just mind blowing how pussified the world is right now because men are allowing females to take control of everything.

We need to put women in their place again.

Knight 7428 13533

They didn't cave to anything, they planned to have female characters for years now.